INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
963_1000-jpg.2217624

Hedo is the best place for husbands wanting to get BBC for their wives. I was working a claim down there after a hurricane passed by and on the plane I was in the three seat row of coach. The very attractive wife got up to use the bathroom and while away the husband said she had never done anything like this before, but it had become a fantasy and wanted some hints. I asked if she knew about Hedo and he said she did not. I have him a couple of hints as who to look for, and then give the black staff member his okay to seduce the wife. I later saw them again and he gave me a thumbs up. I asked how long did it take, and he replied the black guy I had suggested fucked his wife the first day. The next day, he fucked her several times, which surprised me because she looked like the type that would never do such things. The black guy I suggested is excellent at getting first time, reluctant wives, and once he has their pussy, they are hooked. Hedo is safe and the black guys know why you are bringing your wife, even the reluctant ones, and they are very good at seduction. You just have to find her a black guy that is crafty and that SHE is somewhat attracted to...

Can you private message me the black mans name at
Hedo and where would I find him

Thanks jojo

Back