INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
4_779-jpg.2253392
Interesting picture Patti.... Would love to see a few others from this encounter.

I have just returned from three weeks in Negril with out my husband. He suggested I go alone and have a good time then tell him all about it when I get back. There were only two days when I didn't get well fucked in the three weeks. Sometimes it was one on one, but quite a few times I was with several black men at a time. I found the men very polite, but would not hesitate to accommodate my needs in any way I wanted. I love having sex
on the beach which was most of the time. I find it much more satisfying with black men. My husband go so excited when I told him what I did that he want's me to go back very soon. Gomba.

When you had fun at the beach, was this at night or at day and how far away were any other people?

I have just returned from three weeks in Negril with out my husband. He suggested I go alone and have a good time then tell him all about it when I get back. There were only two days when I didn't get well fucked in the three weeks. Sometimes it was one on one, but quite a few times I was with several black men at a time. I found the men very polite, but would not hesitate to accommodate my needs in any way I wanted. I love having sex
on the beach which was most of the time. I find it much more satisfying with black men. My husband go so excited when I told him what I did that he want's me to go back very soon. Gomba.
You should to come on my island honey!!

Me and my hotwife are heading to Thailand for vacation end of December and hoping to meet few gentlemen who can make the trip memorable for my wife.

We are going to Thailand in February. I've never thought about it being someplace to look for black men. If your experience is otherwise please let me know. If nothing else I'm sure you can find an unlimited number of very cute girls who would love to show you around Thailand! Hope you have a great trip. We are really looking forward to our trip there.

We are going to Thailand in February. I've never thought about it being someplace to look for black men. If your experience is otherwise please let me know. If nothing else I'm sure you can find an unlimited number of very cute girls who would love to show you around Thailand! Hope you have a great trip. We are really looking forward to our trip there.
Thank you, sure will let you know.

We went on a cruise about 10 years ago. We stopped in st Martin and we decided to go to orient bay where there is a famous nude beach. My husband is kinda hung for a white guy meaning below average for a black guy. Anyway, while on the nude beach a very nice looking black guy walked by us. I guess he liked what he saw as he ended up just a few feet away from us. I remember eagerly watching him get naked. When he finally took off his shorts I thought oh my gosh. He was huge. My husband is 7 inches fully erect and this guy had to be nine inches and very thick while still soft. We struck up a convo immediately. He moved closer to us. My hubby mentioned we should get something to eat. I shut that down immediately and told him he was welcome to go to the restaurant but I was staying and getting some sun. My new friend whose name was Everton said I looked like I was getting plenty. I told him that I would really appreciated it if he would rub some lotion on me. This started about a 10 minute full body massage. He started on my back but spent quite a bit of time rubbing my ass cheeks and he let his fingers slip in between my legs and brush my vagina. I begin getting very turned on and I actually spread my legs so he was between my legs. This gave him complete access to my pussy and he basically massaged it as much as possible being that we were on a public beach. By this time his cock had gotten very hard and he was sitting in a way to keep it hidden as much as possible. When I finally turned over, I reached down and stroked it and asked him if he had a place we could go to that was close. We had taken a taxi from the cruise ship. He said sure. My house is right up the road and I have a car. When we got his car he handed Joe the keys and told him to drive. We got in the backseat and he began kissing me. I wasted no time and started sucking his cock. It was very very thick. I consider myself a decent cock sucker but I could get no more than a third of it in my mouth as it was so thick. By the time we got to his house I was hotter than I have been in a very long time. His home was quite nice. It had a tile roof on it and stucco walls and tile floors and was very clean. He took me immediately to his bedroom and I fell back onto the bed and spread my legs as wide as I possibly could. The topic of condoms never came up. He rubbed his huge head up and down my slipped and started working it in. I honestly came before he ever got all the way inside me. What followed was about an hour of the most intense fucking I believe I’ve ever had. He had amazing stamina. He orgasmed two times. The first time in my mouth and the second time in my pussy. Joe sat there and watched the entire time. At one point he tried to put his cock in my face but I basically just pushed it away. Honestly I would’ve stayed much longer but our crew ship was leaving at five so we had to head back. He was nice enough to give us a ride back to the port. I tried to repay him by sucking his cock the entire way. He walked us up to the gangplank and had his arm around me in a very familiar way. I knew all the crew and the passengers that were there had to realize what was happening. When we said our goodbyes I gave him a big deep wet kiss. I took his number and gave him mine. I never saw him again but Everton if you ever read this, I would love to see you again.

That is SUPER HOT!! I have been to Orient Beach. Wish I da been there to witness you with that black god!!

Sounds like you had a fabulous time xx

Me and my wife travel to meet young black studs in difrent parts of the world its always a experience out of this world to see those muscular al full of vains huge black dicks and see how they turn our wifes into there sexual desires my wife hole becomes a hole full of driping rain down his lubicated shaft

Back