INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
i dont think im royalty im nice to everyone
That may be true. But you also never know how you come across to people, what local customs you violate
just by the nature of being American and being white. There is also the fact that tons of whites who came before and who will come
after you aren't nice and for once in your life you will see what its like to be in a black country where white privilege doesn't carry any weight.
Proper manners and decorum are highly held protocols in the Caribbean and other non white countries, so if you mind your manners technically you should be fine. But never forget that your fellow whites from around the world and the US aren't very kind to people in the service industry. That's just a fact.

Last edited:
That may be true. But you also never know how you come across to people, what local customs you violate
just by the nature of being American and being white. There is the fact that ton of whites who came before and who will come
after you aren't nice and for once in your life you will see what its like to be in a black country where white privilege doesn't carry any weight.
Proper manners and decorum are highly held protocols in the Caribbean and other non white countries, so if you mind your manners technically you should be fine. But never forget that your fellow whites from around the world and the US aren't very kind to people in the service industry. That's just a fact.
I get the feeling you don't like white people ??..so far white people have given the world aids... whites are very rude ...and we have no proper manners or decorum ...and we all have white privilege... did I miss anything ???

Youre joking right? How does what I mention have anything to do with me liking or disliking white people?
No you got it all and you seem to be oblivious to the facts. Sex tourism has indeed brought aids to many countries and its
usually whites who engage in this ask the US embassy in Thailand, Bangkok to be exact. White privilege exists whether you want to
agree or not; expecting to served firsts, catered to first and ahead of others is the prime example. As far as rudeness who is it that travels the world expecting everything to be just like it is at home and everyone to speak English, Really? I guess you were fine with Haitians and Africans giving the world aids. In the Caribbean you people are rude and that's the bottom line its not a white thing its a manners thing white Americans are known to show their asses overseas its a fact. I was merely attempting to give some pointers about what goes on overseas for awareness sake.
Liking whites has nothing to do with what I have seen and experienced. Its that self-righteous view and expectations of service from the alleged non white underclass that is the core of it all.

Youre joking right? How does what I mention have anything to do with me liking or disliking white people?
No you got it all and you seem to be oblivious to the facts. Sex tourism has indeed brought aids to many countries and its
usually whites who engage in this ask the US embassy in Thailand, Bangkok to be exact. White privilege exists whether you want to
agree or not; expecting to served firsts, catered to first and ahead of others is the prime example. As far as rudeness who is it that travels the world expecting everything to be just like it is at home and everyone to speak English, Really? I guess you were fine with Haitians and Africans giving the world aids. In the Caribbean you people are rude and that's the bottom line its not a white thing its a manners thing white Americans are known to show their asses overseas its a fact. I was merely attempting to give some pointers about what goes on overseas for awareness sake.
Liking whites has nothing to do with what I have seen and experienced. Its that self-righteous view and expectations of service from the alleged non white underclass that is the core of it all.
can I ask who are "you people "??

Oh I forgot you people is supposed to mean blacks, right?
In case this case its those people who are outsiders seeking to sexually
exploit locals and conduct themselves in a manner they would not at home.
Meaning engaging in extremely risky behavior believing their passport and race will protect them from evil.
Not know knowing or completely oblivious to the fact that bad things have no eyes, respects no foreign treaty or country
and can be visited upon anyone at any time.

That's fine may be trying to do something with a local isn't the best way to go.
Never said that was your intention don't take things so personally; just be aware that others
may not have been as kind and caring as you. My advice get to know someone don't allow your
emotions and sexual desire to cloud your judgement. It takes at least 6 months to a year to know someone or at least have a good idea of what they are about and who they are. In my book that's time well spent. That's who you travel with and engage in extremely reckless behavior.
Ya dig, no muss no fuss, and most importantly safe.

i just want to do something i wouldnt normally do anfd do it where noone knows me so that noone will find out about it, i wasnt trying to be reacist or anything
A lot of the health & safety things that "Dom" mentioned are correct. I don't agree with the white privilege & racism stuff for most white people. There are plenty of racist blacks, Asians & Hispanics also. There may be several racist whites or blacks, but, that doesn't mean all of those people are racist. There are plenty of people who have various likes & dislikes & opinions, but they are not racist or violent nor criminal. However, there are also plenty of the others who are violent, criminal opportunists & perhaps racist blacks, asians or whites who will in fact cause you harm or who will get you in trouble with the authorities of another country through your association. Those other country authorities may be corrupt also & not provide the same standard of care that you have in your home nation. "Dom's" information and intent seems valuable and honorable so I would suggest keeping it in mind.

Hotels will not allow locals to enter hotel grounds or guest rooms due to the large number of tourist who get robbed in this way. It is advised not to engage in such behavior with locals. After all use your friggin brains youre in a foreign country, you are the outsider and anything can happen not to mention kidnappings for ransom. I am a descendant of the region and even I have to watch myself as it is believed all Americans are rich and can afford to pay a ransom. Unless you're looking to have some man of fire type ******* to go down calm yourself. FYI some locals find it insulting that foreigners especially whites travel to their nations for sexual tourism and to pass along aids. Be very careful about who you talk to and how you present yourself, being flashy with jewelry only makes you a target and yes wedding rings count. You want some bbc get it from among the hotel guests, getting some weed is no problem, just be mindful that exhibiting sexual desire to certain portion of the local population can be very dangerous in so many ways. As for ******* you don't want to be arrested for that in Jamaica or anywhere else; stop acting like they don't have undercover agents, special police squads, and other agencies looking for people like you. A Jamaican prison is not a place you want to find yourself. Be extremely suspicious about what you do and who you do it with. Don't say I didn't warn you when you learn the hard way.

We had a scary time at Couples Tower Isle. After fucking some of the staff, she started getting scared (like getting crank calls and people knocking on our door then running away - these things happened only when I left the room without her). We were being watched.

She has fucked alot of locals and staff at Hedo and never had trouble.

Last edited:
Back