INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Hotels will not allow locals to enter hotel grounds or guest rooms due to the large number of tourist who get robbed in this way. It is advised not to engage in such behavior with locals. After all use your friggin brains youre in a foreign country, you are the outsider and anything can happen not to mention kidnappings for ransom. I am a descendant of the region and even I have to watch myself as it is believed all Americans are rich and can afford to pay a ransom. Unless you're looking to have some man of fire type ******* to go down calm yourself. FYI some locals find it insulting that foreigners especially whites travel to their nations for sexual tourism and to pass along aids. Be very careful about who you talk to and how you present yourself, being flashy with jewelry only makes you a target and yes wedding rings count. You want some bbc get it from among the hotel guests, getting some weed is no problem, just be mindful that exhibiting sexual desire to certain portion of the local population can be very dangerous in so many ways. As for ******* you don't want to be arrested for that in Jamaica or anywhere else; stop acting like they don't have undercover agents, special police squads, and other agencies looking for people like you. A Jamaican prison is not a place you want to find yourself. Be extremely suspicious about what you do and who you do it with. Don't say I didn't warn you when you learn the hard way.
wiser words have never been said!

we only vacation where there is a high concentration of blacks.
we don't do separate vacations but we will have nights and evenings apart.
last year we went to a resort near Kingston. we were there 14 days and our second day there she found a guy and his brother and their friend. she said that trip she went for quantity of dick not guys. she said she must have fucked those 3 guys 2-3 times every day, then one day she was with the first guy at his place and the guy's dad walked in and he started freaking out saying he needed to stop fucking tourists and people's wives, that he needed to find a good Jamaican girl and that he probably didn't know what he was doing anyway. that he didn't know what to do with a white girl. I guess dude starting arguing back and said fine then old man of you can do better come show him.
i guess the dad took the challenge and said her show him the right way. didn't even ask her just came by out his dick in her face and she started sucking it.
then he went over out her legs up up out it in her ass just did it like it was expected.
dude kept telling his kid that he needed to learn white girls didn't want you to ask or be given a choice.
he asked her where her husband was and she said at the resort.
he asked what her husband would say about what she was doing. she said that I'd be proud of her and that i better do a good job.
he told her to ride his dick so she did and he told his ******* to put it in her ass so he did and she was dpd by ******* and *******. they fucked and finished with her. the dad got up and just left. she said to the guy " I think you set that up you planned it with him. "
dude said he didn't he wouldn't have even said anything if he didn't get angry.
she said it was fine she didn't mind, then she told him that she would have fucked his dad without being tricked.
she also fucked the 3 guys on the beach and any black dude who came by and I guess she made the guy take her back to his house then gave the dad a blow job.

D'ped with BBC is always best also dad ******* combination is extrodinary

My wife’s name is Monica. She’s a gorgeous 28-year-old with a figure to die for. Lately she had been feeling down. And me being a dour type of husband in my fifties, I could only think of doing whatever I could to make her happy. Money wasn’t a problem; matter of fact, better company for her was.

I booked her on a two-week solo holiday trip to the Bahamas. I had a company merger I was working on and just couldn’t make the time to be with her. But Monica is always great when it comes to making friends on her own. I trusted her not to get too lonely by herself. The last thing she needed was me dogging her while she tried to have a good time.

I saw her off at the airport and shared one last kiss, then waved goodbye to her as she went through security. I returned to my limousine parked outside and my driver drove me to my office.

Monica called me often. She did make new friends, as I knew she would. One especially was a black man named Simon.

https://myerotica.com/wife-on-vacation-7f1e6d6dee8d

View attachment 1737602

Life is beautiful

Back