INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Yeah, i can say the same thing happened to us on vacation, just like you described Wife-Watcher, she was hot for one of the bar staff and after his shift ended he came to our room and we all had a good fuck, in fact he had her 3 times during our stay and he was well chuffed, she just couldnt get enough of him, I was in my element.That was one grand hoiday
I'd love to experience the same with you guys here in Brazil

I will be working insurance claims in the Caribbean when the hurricanes start up. I am very turned on by black men who have a special desire for white married, working gals like me in my mid 40's... Would love to hear from you, clear up the details, and enjoy some serious BBC while on the island.

Attachments

• PS Apr 16.jpg
    PS Apr 16.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 547
I will be working insurance claims in the Caribbean when the hurricanes start up. I am very turned on by black men who have a special desire for white married, working gals like me in my mid 40's... Would love to hear from you, clear up the details, and enjoy some serious BBC while on the island.
By your picture and profile, you leave little to ask for.....what a lovely bbc trophy!

0337aff743f5f1f6b6a0ff65a316ee4f.jpg

I get the feeling you don't like white people ??..so far white people have given the world aids... whites are very rude ...and we have no proper manners or decorum ...and we all have white privilege... did I miss anything ???
MIchelle
My husband and I have travelled to around 30 different countries for his job. Dom seeking Sub is correct in what he says people need to be aware of where they are and what can happen to them. There are places in this world where things can happen to you and no one can help you. Even if you do not want to take his advise you would be wise not to challenge it. There are even places like he describes here in the states.

Back