INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
White-wives-on-vacations-02-590x418.jpg
Better 3 black bulls and 1 white girl :)

When in Jamaica, she fucks mainly the staff at the resort. At Hedo they do a good job of keep locals away. Once words get around with the staff, shes plenty of staff stopping by to fuck her.

I am glad to hear that. My wife wants to go there and I was worried about the locals.

A friend and his wife went to Jamaica a few years ago. He was going to be arrested by two cops for possessing ******* they had planted on him. They put him in a jail cell, then told her they would let him go if she fucked booth of them. She quickly agreed. They took her to another room but he heard the sounds of the two cops fucking his wife.

My wife has been on vacation with her BBC Bull numerous times. From weekend getaways to week long trips. As a cuckold I nearly go out of my mind thinking of what all they are doing. Even though she cages me and gives me a ridiculously long honey do list. I still have time to get all worked up. The occasional updates are amazing and the full stories when she returns are worth the wait.

I will be working insurance claims in the Caribbean when the hurricanes start up. I am very turned on by black men who have a special desire for white married, working gals like me in my mid 40's... Would love to hear from you, clear up the details, and enjoy some serious BBC while on the island.
I'm from Trinidad I would love to meet up with you message me if you're serious...

Back