INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I'd HOPE my girlfriend would be fucked and stretched by BBC while I was on vacation! Why should I punish her and make sure she's not having sex, unlike a lot of boyfriends? I'm the type of boyfriend where I believe a girl deserves more than one cock. Especially my tiny one. Knowing a Bull is stretching her pussy wide open would make me so happy while on vacation! ;)

While I was living with Jamal we went to St. John in the Virgin Islands. Jamal worked for a TV station in the DFW area and he had a story to do on St. John so 2 of the black guys and 1 of the women that worked for him went also. During the day while they were working I had the run of the villa we were staying in. The villa was within walking distance of Bay Cruz so I would walk there to eat lunch and explore the locals by myself. I always had lots of locals offer me sex but it was the only time I ever turned down a black guy who wanted to fuck me. On the third day there I had a black guy in a old beat up Cadillac convertible offer to drive me around on a tour of the island. Being as I had a little rum ******* with my lunch and was a little tipsy I accepted. He drove us all around the island until he finally pulled into a grove of trees and told me I had to pay for my tour. I asked what it cost and he pulled his long, thick cock out of his shorts and pulled the foreskin back to show me the pink head. I couldn't help myself so I took his cock in my hand and sucked the head back into my throat. He had a yummy tasting cock that was a good 10 inches long. It didn't take too long of me sucking on his cock before he unloaded in my mouth. I did a good job of swallowing but some still ran down between my breasts. When I wipe his cum from my breasts I naturally sucked my fingers clean. I told him I needed to get back to the villa so he fired up the old car and headed to where I told him we were staying. When I got there all of our luggage was sitting outside and everybody seemed upset. I asked what was going on and Helen(the woman that came with us) said the station has a hot story and want us back in Dallas tonite. Jamal came out about then to tell everyone he couldn't get a ride to the airport in time to get on the plane. The guy that had carried me on the tour had been listening to all the conversations and he announced to Jamal that he could get us to the airport. Jamal said that would be great and the guy jumped out and helped put all the luggage and equipment in the trunk. It was a good thing it was a big old 60's model car that had a big trunk. Anyway the guy(whose name was Tito) got us to the airport. There was only 1 problem, there weren't enough seats for all of us. Since it involved work I offered to stay behind at the villa until they came back in 3 or 4 days. Jamal said well that is a problem also, he said I have already turned the villa back to the rental company. So here I was going to be all alone on St John with no place to stay. I am not too happy with the situation. Jamal told me that he would stay with me and let everyone else go back. I knew that wouldn't work so I told him stay and I would find somewhere to stay. It was about that time that Tito said Missy can stay with me and he said it with a big grin on his face. I knew he big plans for me and him that included him getting a lot of my white pussy. But what was I supposed to do. The next thing I knew Jamal and everyone was boarding the plane. As Tito and I watched the plane taxi to the runway I could feel his hand squeezing my ass.
That’s a hot story and a crazy predicament to be in!

So this is the part one of my experience https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/interracial-vacations.2063/page-160#post-1539418
And here comes the second part of it ;)
After the leaving the massage room I went to my room and took a nice long shower. While taking my shower I have found myself thinking about that amazing session and I could not help myself to finger to what had happened half an hour ago. During enjoying the fresh memory of it I wanted to know when will the next session happening and the idea of it made me hornier than ever. I have finally managed to control myself and finished taking my shower and I laid on my bed until I woke up with a call coming from the reception services. I have answered the call and I have heard the voice of the masseur. "Hello, Madam we have looked up your request for having another massage session from our service and because of our busy schedule in our massage rooms we wanted to inform you that we can fulfill your request at your special room. Would you like to confirm having this service in your room?" I answered with "Well that would be ok for me, I just want to know if that massage session will be done according to an agreement between myself and the masseur?" He answered with "Of course it will be done according to your agreement has been made at the last final massage session. Will you be available for tomorrow at 7 pm?" "I think that is ok for me." "Thank you for choosing our massage service and I wish you a nice and relaxing service Madam." He shut the phone and I have started to feel the ******* rush all over my body. Because of excitement, I was not able to sleep that much during the night. When I woke up in the morning I have decided to go to the beach, get tanned a little but all the time my mind was occupied by the idea of another special massage session. I went back to my room around 5 pm and took a nice shower and worn my little bikini to wait for my special service. My bikini top was nice deep cleavage showing one and my bottom was skimpy g-string style and I have worn my sexy fuck me heels too. Around 6:30 my doorbell ringed and I have welcomed my two perfect masseurs. I saw James -the first masseur from the first session- and he introduced Jack to me. After a quick introduction, I have welcomed them into my room. I was walking in front of them and I could sense their smirk and their eyes on my body. I have poured something cold for them and myself and I have sat in my chair in front of them with crossing my legs.
James: "Sorry that we have to do this in your room but we thought that this could be more private and better for you"
Me: "It is all ok for me. I just want to know how long this session will last?" With uncrossing my legs
James: "Actually you are our final costumer for today and our next massage session is tomorrow afternoon"
Me: "So it means that this session can go until the morning"
Jack: "You can interpret it that way or this can be a normal an hour massage session"
I have looked at him in silence and he was a gorgeous guy with a huge bulk.
Me: "The whole night session would be perfect for me as long as the main reason for vacation is complete relax right?"
They have looked at each other and I could see their smile.
James: "Sure whatever our customer ask for"
Jack: "Where do you want me to set to massage bed?"
Me: "Wherever you feel for the best" with a smile.
I was watching them while they are setting the massage table and I could see that Jack was as big as James. After they done arranging the setup they have told me that they are ready for the session. I have taken out my heels and walked near to the bed and asked them if they want me to remove my top
James: "However you feel comfortable for you"
I turned my face to Jack and asked James to remove my top and to Jack to remove my bottom. They have stripped me down and helped me to lay on the massage bed on my stomach. I was feeling my pussy already getting wet. They have started to pour the massage oil all over my body and I recognized the scent of aphrodisiacs.
To James: "Is this the same massage oil mixture?"
James: "Yes it is you have recognized it perfectly but with more touch of special oil."
I have giggled and said you guys are prepared for the whole night session I guess. They have giggled too and I heard Jack saying we are prepared for anything that our customer demands.
I could feel their smile. They have poured a great amount of oil over my body and I have felt both of them starting massaging my body. One from starting my feet and other starting my shoulders. One from my feet was getting onto my thighs and another one was focused on my back. I was so loving it. I was feeling so relaxed so turned on and so wet. When he reached to my thighs he spread my legs wider to reveal my already wet pussy and he started to get closer to my lips while the other one was getting to my ass cheeks. When he reached to my pussy he said I do not think that we will need massage oil in here and the other one was already caressing my ass cheeks.
James: "Let's apply the oil to front of your body too"
They helped me turn on my back and I told them to they can get comfortable with their clothing if they need to. They got undressed and they revealed two hung BBCs. I spread my legs wider and let Jack pour the rest of the bottle all over my body.
Jack started from my feet while James massaging my tits and navel. James was massaging my tits while Jack was getting closer to my pussy and he had poured a great amount of oil onto my pussy and he started to touch it. I could see both of them getting hard and feeling the hotness in the room.
James: "Can we start with the special treatment?"
Me: "Hmm yes please!"
Jack grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to the end of the massage bed and kneeled down and starting to eat my pussy. James turned my head to his side gently and let me suck his perfect cock. I was sucking the tip of his cock while Jack was licking my pussy perfectly.
James: "She is a squirter just a heads up for you, Jack."
Jack: "Oh tonight will be soo much fun!"
I was sucking his shaft and I felt jack inserting his two fingers into my pussy and he started to fingering me nicely but fast. He was hitting every hot spot in my pussy and in no time I have started to quiver hotly and I squirted all over him.
Jack: "Wow! She is really a squirter like you said James"
James: "You have not even felt her pussy with your cock man"
I could feel the tip of Jacks cock spreading my lips "Thanks for this private session beauty" and he inserted his cock into my pussy. "Hmmm she feels so tight too"
James: "Is it the same policy about the cum honey"
Me: "Hmm yes the same policy and feel free for all night" winking to both of them
James: "Feel free to fill her pussy with your cum as many times as you want"
Jack: "Oh yes she is so naughty loved it man"
He started to go deeper into my pussy and I have felt his balls touching my ass cheeks at that point I came on his cock one more time. He loved it a lot and he started to penetrate my pussy a little faster and so deep. I was sucking James cock at the same time but I was not able to focus at all. I was soo loving it I was moaning so loud and I could tell the guys were loving the moment as well.
James: "Let me enjoy that beautiful pussy" Jack penetrated my pussy couple more times so deeply and pulled out his cock and took James place while he started to penetrate my pussy soo deep and perfectly. I started to suck Jacks cock and I could taste my cum and his precum from his cock while James was going balls deep in my pussy. He was getting faster and faster I was moaning so loud and I was hoping that they would fill my pussy with their cum as many times as they can.
Jack: "Have you ever gotten double penetrated beauty?"
Me: "Hmm yes I did. Do you guys want to do it?"
James: "Hell yes!"
James pushed his cock so deep into my pussy I could feel my cervix opening for him and he pulled out. They helped me to get up and I have worn my heels and saw Jack laying on the massage bed I have climbed on his cock and slowly sit on his cock. Every inch was feeling soo perfect. After bouncing on his cock for a couple of strokes James came and spread my cheeks and ****** his huge cock into my ass. I moaned so loudly.
James: "I hope you do not have any neighbors honey"
Me: "I do not care" With moaning and screaming. They were dping me perfectly and while James going balls deep Jack was pulling out and while Jack was balls deep James was pulling out. I was soo loving it I came twice on Jacks cock and they fucked me perfectly for some time. After some time they have decided to change places. Jack inserted his cock into my ass and James took my pussy. I was soo dripping and horny. It was the perfect fuck. I was enjoying it a lot and they were fucking me balls deep. I came one more time on James cock.
Jack: "I am getting close I want to fill that beautiful hot pussy". Jack changed his position and inserted his cock into my pussy fully at the doggy position and he started to fuck my pussy hard and fast. I was feeling my cervix opening for his cock. I was moaning so loud I came on his cock one more time and felt his balls on my clit and he started to shoot his load into my pussy. He pushed soo deep into my pussy that I could feel every shot on my cervix. I was soo loving it. After he done filling my pussy he pulled out and James took his place. He pushed his cock completely in my pussy without having any problem and started penetrating my pussy fast, deep and hard. I was cleaning Jacks cock and he was fucking my perfectly filled pussy. He fucked me really good for some time and pushed his cock soo deep and started to fill my pussy with his load. I was moaning, cumming and having all the possible pleasure I have. He pulled out and I cleaned his cock nicely. The taste was an amazing mix of their cum and my cum hmmmmmm. After I got my breath again I have checked the clock it was already 1 am. I will continue with this story because I need to take a shower now ;)
Love your stories!

we only vacation where there is a high concentration of blacks.
we don't do separate vacations but we will have nights and evenings apart.
last year we went to a resort near Kingston. we were there 14 days and our second day there she found a guy and his brother and their friend. she said that trip she went for quantity of dick not guys. she said she must have fucked those 3 guys 2-3 times every day, then one day she was with the first guy at his place and the guy's dad walked in and he started freaking out saying he needed to stop fucking tourists and people's wives, that he needed to find a good Jamaican girl and that he probably didn't know what he was doing anyway. that he didn't know what to do with a white girl. I guess dude starting arguing back and said fine then old man of you can do better come show him.
i guess the dad took the challenge and said her show him the right way. didn't even ask her just came by out his dick in her face and she started sucking it.
then he went over out her legs up up out it in her ass just did it like it was expected.
dude kept telling his kid that he needed to learn white girls didn't want you to ask or be given a choice.
he asked her where her husband was and she said at the resort.
he asked what her husband would say about what she was doing. she said that I'd be proud of her and that i better do a good job.
he told her to ride his dick so she did and he told his ******* to put it in her ass so he did and she was dpd by ******* and *******. they fucked and finished with her. the dad got up and just left. she said to the guy " I think you set that up you planned it with him. "
dude said he didn't he wouldn't have even said anything if he didn't get angry.
she said it was fine she didn't mind, then she told him that she would have fucked his dad without being tricked.
she also fucked the 3 guys on the beach and any black dude who came by and I guess she made the guy take her back to his house then gave the dad a blow job.

Back