INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
My wife’s name is Monica. She’s a gorgeous 28-year-old with a figure to die for. Lately she had been feeling down. And me being a dour type of husband in my fifties, I could only think of doing whatever I could to make her happy. Money wasn’t a problem; matter of fact, better company for her was.

I booked her on a two-week solo holiday trip to the Bahamas. I had a company merger I was working on and just couldn’t make the time to be with her. But Monica is always great when it comes to making friends on her own. I trusted her not to get too lonely by herself. The last thing she needed was me dogging her while she tried to have a good time.

I saw her off at the airport and shared one last kiss, then waved goodbye to her as she went through security. I returned to my limousine parked outside and my driver drove me to my office.

Monica called me often. She did make new friends, as I knew she would. One especially was a black man named Simon.

https://myerotica.com/wife-on-vacation-7f1e6d6dee8d

DigitalVoyeur1503.jpg

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141

Mark here today:
Well we don't do much alone and don't vacation alone, so this has not happened for us. However, IF we ever decide to take the plunge to try the real thing, It would most likely be while on vacation in a setting like this.

When vacationing in the DR last year, we looked for men with BBC to fuck my slut wife, but were not successful. We were both pretty horny by that point in time, so we settled for a white Bull off Craigslist, who barebacked her quite aggressively and deposited cream pie in her (see video).View attachment 1631335
that was really hot! Would love to have seen the cum dripping out of her!

Back