INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
we only vacation where there is a high concentration of blacks.
we don't do separate vacations but we will have nights and evenings apart.
last year we went to a resort near Kingston. we were there 14 days and our second day there she found a guy and his brother and their friend. she said that trip she went for quantity of dick not guys. she said she must have fucked those 3 guys 2-3 times every day, then one day she was with the first guy at his place and the guy's dad walked in and he started freaking out saying he needed to stop fucking tourists and people's wives, that he needed to find a good Jamaican girl and that he probably didn't know what he was doing anyway. that he didn't know what to do with a white girl. I guess dude starting arguing back and said fine then old man of you can do better come show him.
i guess the dad took the challenge and said her show him the right way. didn't even ask her just came by out his dick in her face and she started sucking it.
then he went over out her legs up up out it in her ass just did it like it was expected.
dude kept telling his kid that he needed to learn white girls didn't want you to ask or be given a choice.
he asked her where her husband was and she said at the resort.
he asked what her husband would say about what she was doing. she said that I'd be proud of her and that i better do a good job.
he told her to ride his dick so she did and he told his ******* to put it in her ass so he did and she was dpd by ******* and *******. they fucked and finished with her. the dad got up and just left. she said to the guy " I think you set that up you planned it with him. "
dude said he didn't he wouldn't have even said anything if he didn't get angry.
she said it was fine she didn't mind, then she told him that she would have fucked his dad without being tricked.
she also fucked the 3 guys on the beach and any black dude who came by and I guess she made the guy take her back to his house then gave the dad a blow job.
Let me know if you have any plans to travel to Trinidad and Tobago I would love to have her...

624_1000.jpg

I have had many ask about the situation in Jamaica. Here is an article written in Oyster copied and reposted here. It may help you to stay safe.

Popular Destinations

IN THE NEWS JAMAICA

Is It Safe to Go to Montego Bay, Jamaica?
Jan 26, 2018 by Stefanie Waldek

Montego Bay/Oyster
A surge in violence on the tourist-popular Caribbean island of Jamaica has prompted officials to declare of state of emergency in parts of the country. The United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom have issued travel warnings and advisories to their citizens about visiting these regions. In recent weeks, there have been numerous violent crimes, ranging from armed robberies to *******, in St. James Parish (where popular resort town Montego Bay is located) and parts of St. Catherine Parish. As such, mandatory curfews have been issued for these areas, and tourists have been advised not to leave their resorts.
The U.S. states in its level two travel advisory from January 10: "Violent crime, such as home invasions, armed robberies, and homicide, is common. Sexual assaults occur frequently, even at all-inclusive resorts. Local police lack the resources to respond effectively to serious criminal incidents. U.S. government personnel are prohibited from driving outside of Kingston at night."
With the state of emergency in effect, the Jamaican government has deployed extra military ******* to the affected areas. Authorities claim that the majority of the crimes are related to gangs, lottery scamming, the illegal trafficking of weapons, and extortion.
Historically, Jamaica has had issue with crime -- there were 337 murders in St. James Parish alone in 2017 -- but the uptick in violent crime, particularly in a tourist area, is unusual.
While the governments of the U.S., Canada, and the U.K, have not issued a "do not go" warning, which equates to a level four or five advisory from the U.S., tourists visiting Jamaica should exercise extreme caution, particularly in St. James Parish and St. Catherine Parish. Other regions of Jamaica, including Negril, are not affected by the state of emergency and curfews, but tourists to these areas should also be alert. Jamaican officials insist that the country is safe for tourists.
Give it a miss go to Barbados far safer and we have never encountered any trouble there.

this guy is enjoying flirting with the white girls on vacation.... pure beach club girls doing whatever he says.... found it on some blog, forgot which one, if anyone knows who made the vid let me know

I would love to know too. Wow! How he talks them into letting him grope them.
I could only found out that the video was shot at a Pure Beach Club Party at Zante in Greece but haven't found the blog you mention.

Are there more videos of him somewhere?
I would love to know too. Wow! How he talks them into letting him grope them.
I could only found out that the video was shot at a Pure Beach Club Party at Zante in Greece but haven't found the blog you mention.

I cant remember the blog... i think I found the link on here but i looked and couldnt find it again. maybe someone can... look its on here someplace. when u find let me know

Back