INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
My wife and I have vacationed at Hedonism II in Negril many times. I have seen previous posts about the white wives having sex with the Jamaican guys who work at Hedo. My wife has had sex with several of the guys who work at the resort.

Part of the fun is sneaking the guy into our room so he can have sex with my wife without getting caught and losing his job. Another fun part, is that the guys who work there ALWAYS brag about which wives they have fucked, so they all know which of the wives will spread their legs for the Jamaican guys.

Rob and Kate... I am new to this site, today. I have been into interracial for many years but never participated. I never had a partner willing to do so. I now have a new friend that I think is demonstrating some curiosity. We are not married. I may be wrong on the curiosity. I'm thinking of taking her to Hedonism. Do the black guys go naked on the beach and is their public sex going on? I'm thinking that if she sees the guys and the BBC and maybe some sex with white women I may get her over the edge. Any advice?

Rob and Kate... I am new to this site, today. I have been into interracial for many years but never participated. I never had a partner willing to do so. I now have a new friend that I think is demonstrating some curiosity. We are not married. I may be wrong on the curiosity. I'm thinking of taking her to Hedonism. Do the black guys go naked on the beach and is their public sex going on? I'm thinking that if she sees the guys and the BBC and maybe some sex with white women I may get her over the edge. Any advice?

Hedo is a very open environment however, one rarely sees actual sex acts being performed in public. Maybe some touching, occasionally brief cock sucking or pussy eating in the nude hot tub, but if/when someone on the staff sees it, they will tell the people to stop.

The nude end of the resort has a nude beach, nude swimming pool, and nude hot tub. Most people are naked but it is not a strictly enforced rule.

In our experience, not many American or Europen blacks vacation at Hedo. There are usually some American or European blacks at Hedo, but it is a mostly white American, European, British, crowd with some South Americans. We have met people from France, England, Germany, Holland, Greece, Brazil, and Italy.

Of course, the Jamaicans are black but most of the Jamaican's at Hedo work there. Not many Jamaicans vacation there, but we have met some over the years.

If you want your friend to see naked black men walking around you might have better luck finding a nude beach near you.

I hope that you find this helpful. If you have more questions, I am happy to answer.

Back