INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Love this site,holidays are great aren’t they ,when we were in the uk staying in the midlands ,where kims bull lives , he took us to his friends restaurant ,Sam was the chef a burley bloke overweight but very jolly , we ate late so the kitchen closed and Sam joined us ,he was sweaty and smelt of food and B O as we drank and chatted his attention was on Kim , Sam asked if we wanted to go upstairs to his flat as he wanted to shower ,in the flat he told us to help ourselves to anything , Jake opened some wine and as we drank he kissed Kim and told her to go check on Sam , me and Jake went and sat down he told me she will be ok Sam is my buddy and loves white women.
Not long they both returned naked ,Jake got naked too and both started to devour Kim , sams cock was so thick and it wasn’t long before he started to fuck her ,they both took turns one after the other she couldn’t get enough they tried to double fuck her dut poor sams belly got in the way ,then the final delight came both unloaded all over her face and chest that’s her favourite.

Back