INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
That's really sad. We're currently planning our summer vacation and were thinking about the Caribbean. We've never been there. Do you know how the situations are in Anguilla and Saint Barth? I mean situation with regard to the hurricane recovery and with regard to the idea of a white girl in a skimpy bikini having some fun there ;)

I have no heard anything about them regarding the hurricane. Regarding the guys there, I suspect you could have fun.

vacation sex is fun. I always end up with girls on vacation, most people go on vacation to ******* and have fun.. Florida during spring break i can get in 2-3 girls in a weekend. Where i live now we get a lot of european tourist.. British and german girls seem to love me.. I get with an international visiter at least once a month.

girls come to where i live to vacation all the time. once i hear an accent i holler. girls are easy to approach on vacation cause they just wanna have a good time. when i go on vacation i hit up as many girls as i can... always trying to bring something home

I have had many ask about the situation in Jamaica. Here is an article written in Oyster copied and reposted here. It may help you to stay safe.

Popular Destinations

IN THE NEWS JAMAICA

Is It Safe to Go to Montego Bay, Jamaica?
Jan 26, 2018 by Stefanie Waldek

Montego Bay/Oyster
A surge in violence on the tourist-popular Caribbean island of Jamaica has prompted officials to declare of state of emergency in parts of the country. The United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom have issued travel warnings and advisories to their citizens about visiting these regions. In recent weeks, there have been numerous violent crimes, ranging from armed robberies to *******, in St. James Parish (where popular resort town Montego Bay is located) and parts of St. Catherine Parish. As such, mandatory curfews have been issued for these areas, and tourists have been advised not to leave their resorts.
The U.S. states in its level two travel advisory from January 10: "Violent crime, such as home invasions, armed robberies, and homicide, is common. Sexual assaults occur frequently, even at all-inclusive resorts. Local police lack the resources to respond effectively to serious criminal incidents. U.S. government personnel are prohibited from driving outside of Kingston at night."
With the state of emergency in effect, the Jamaican government has deployed extra military ******* to the affected areas. Authorities claim that the majority of the crimes are related to gangs, lottery scamming, the illegal trafficking of weapons, and extortion.
Historically, Jamaica has had issue with crime -- there were 337 murders in St. James Parish alone in 2017 -- but the uptick in violent crime, particularly in a tourist area, is unusual.
While the governments of the U.S., Canada, and the U.K, have not issued a "do not go" warning, which equates to a level four or five advisory from the U.S., tourists visiting Jamaica should exercise extreme caution, particularly in St. James Parish and St. Catherine Parish. Other regions of Jamaica, including Negril, are not affected by the state of emergency and curfews, but tourists to these areas should also be alert. Jamaican officials insist that the country is safe for tourists.

and be sure to check the video,this slut knows hot to move that ass for sure ...what u think ? notice group of black man on the back watching her at the end of the video :)

Attachments

• sector9335049.jpg
    sector9335049.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 378
  • sector9461329.jpg
    sector9461329.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 382
  • sector9461489.jpg
    sector9461489.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 360
  • video_mpeg4.avi
    11.6 MB · Views: 702