INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
While in Fiji my wife became a gym junkie ,she had never seen inside a gym before , she would get up early shower put on very little kiss me then leave , then one night at dinner a very well developed black man with muscles on muscles walked through thr dinning room and waved at Kim , she told me he was her instructor ,I smiled , now I knew why she went to the gym.
That night she told me she always wanted to try a muscle bound lover and believe me this guy was huge he had muscles in his *******.
Next morning as she got ready ,she asked if I wanted to watch the workout , come down in around half hour we should be in full swing by then,the gym was quiet with only two other men working out ,Kim was on a walking machine at first I thought she was naked but her g string had disappeared in the crack of her ass ,Tom , his name , was behind her giving her instructions and massaging her butt ,they would take turns with the machines and each machine he would show Kim how to use it with as much touch as he could , they were oblivious to me being there and the others took no notice as they were to busy working out.
Tom took ever advantage to feel Kim in ever spot he could,her nipples were so hard and erect she was having fun and as she did squats I noticed a very wet patch in her white g string.
Tom did not notice me being there he was to involved with Kim , when the two guy s left saying goodbye that when Tom was full on ,he closed the gym door took of his shorts Kim had already removed hers she mounted a walking machine and Tom came behind her and rimmed her ass , this man was so musclely and black he shined ,god he could eat ass ,Kim was beside herself and orgasmed , turning around I saw his cock ,not long but very thick and I mean thick ,Kim went down on him sucking as much as she could get in her mouth then he put her on all fours over a weight machine ,she was hanging on to a set of bars and Tom was holding the bars above ,her wonderfull ass was begging for his cock and slowly he fed it into her ,once in he held it there , then they both went like fucking animals he was slamming into Kim and Kim was backing back on to his thick cock , suddenly , both must have started to cum and it was a freinzy of fucking and grunting when suddenly Tom shoved it so hard in and exploded at the same time as Kim must have cum , all I could here is fuck fuck fuck and a lot of gasping , tom sat down on the bench and Kim knelt down and sucked his very wet cock clean ,they kissed and she went and showered , tom , got up and went to the door and reopened for business ,I waited a bit longer as people were now coming to use the gym , tom was busy as Kim came out he smiled and said see you in the morning.

When vacationing in the DR last year, we looked for men with BBC to fuck my slut wife, but were not successful. We were both pretty horny by that point in time, so we settled for a white Bull off Craigslist, who barebacked her quite aggressively and deposited cream pie in her (see video).View attachment 1631335
Surprised you couldn’t find anyone for your wife. She’s hot

This is how it started for my wife and I. We met a black guy who was quite a bit younger than my wife at a pool side bar. We had a few drinks and talked for a long time. Eventually we invited him back to our room and I sensed my wife was interested in him. We had talked about this kind of thing before but had never done it. Soon into the room they were kissing and the clothes came off. I remember when he was down to his boxers he had a huge bulge and my wife said, "well, someone is ready". She was right. Off they came and he produced a magnificent black cock. I sat by and watched as he fucked her deeply and passionately. It was a huge turn on which led to many more.
lucky husband

Back