INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I want to take my wife to a beach that allows nudity and has many naked black men that are looking to fuck a white man's wife, hopefully right there on the beach in front of everyone.
I have enjoyed watching my wife have sex with several men, but sadly, no black men yet. She has agreed she would try one black man. But, I would like to put her in an environment where there are many naked black men for her to choose from. Hopefully some would approach my wife, while we are both naked, and my wife would be turned on by there naked bodies, hopefully with hardons and dripping precum, so that my wife sees there obvious interest.
Try Orient Beach on St. Martins island

You may be right, St.Martins suffered big damages during the hurricane

I spoke to a couple here who just got back after spending three days of a planned weeklong vacation and they said it’s devasted beyond belief and they are not getting much help as they are not in the news !! The coverage was there right after the hurricane but no one cares now until next hurricane season. Sad but true !!

Jamaica has all kinds of issues now and don’t be surprised if a travel advisory is issued.
I will not be surprised. Any how, when we were in Jamaica, we were advised to not walk alone, specially night time, and hire a taxi from the resort. We went 2 times at Montego bay, but in a group of friends, and with 2 local guys working on our resort, like bodyguards. We went barhopping, and had an wonderful evening, without any trouble. I think the resort, a naturist one, was also closed soon after we left, or sold and transformed on a family resort

I will not be surprised. Any how, when we were in Jamaica, we were advised to not walk alone, specially night time, and hire a taxi from the resort. We went 2 times at Montego bay, but in a group of friends, and with 2 local guys working on our resort, like bodyguards. We went barhopping, and had an wonderful evening, without any trouble. I think the resort, a naturist one, was also closed soon after we left, or sold and transformed on a family resort

That’s the best way to really see the island and to enjoy all that it offers but it’s not fun when you are a passenger in a taxi and it’s in danger because of the current situation.

That’s the best way to really see the island and to enjoy all that it offers but it’s not fun when you are a passenger in a taxi and it’s in danger because of the current situation.
You are right, and is not the most comfortable way. This is why we hired the resort minibus, and the driver was one of our bodyguards.
Regarding the actual situation in Jamaica, I don't know so many , as last time we went there is 4 years ago. We travel to Caribbean, every two year and last time we went to Cancun

Back