INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Perhaps you can get them to try it like my wife and her lover used to do it. They had me tied to the bed naked with my head near the foot of the bed as they fucked in the master bedroom. After a while they came to the spare bedroom and he would fuck her doggy style on top of me. Her pussy right over my face. A perfect view of his cock plunging into her pussy. Their juices dripping onto my face and mouth. It wasn't long before I looked forward to that would assume my position eagerly. Especially those occasions when he'd pull out at the last moment and push his cock into my throat and cum....

Pam has been trying to get me to do exactly this each time Edwin fucks her!
The thought often excites me but I can never seem to get so excited that I can cross that threshold!
I still love watching Edwin pound her sweet white hot swollen wet pussy however!
And always bareback!

Great pics on vacation. Hubby and I go to St maarten every winter. I am aware of the STD on the island so our solution is to bring our Bull with us. Husband pays for the vacation. There is a nude beach on the French side we frequent but stay on the Dutch side. Orient beach is the nude beach. At the hotel pool always obvious who my husband is and who my lover is. I keep the Bull in between on the lounge chairs me to the right. Husband available to get us drinks. Both Bull and husband in matching Speedos. Bulge is different and size is different. Bull in size 30 husband in size 40. Makes for a nice contrast.

Last edited:
Great pics on vacation. Hubby and I go to sr maarten every winter. I am aware of the STD on the island so our solution is to bring our Bull with us. Husband pays for the vacation. There is a nude beach on the French side we frequent but stay on the Dutch side. Orient beach is the nude beach. At the hotel pool always obvious who my husband is and who my lover is. I keep the Bull in between on the lounge chairs me to the right. Husband available to get us drinks. Both Bull and husband in matching Speedos. Bulge is different and size is different. Bull in size 30 husband in size 40. Makes for a nice contrast.
Thanks for the interesting text :)
Glad that you take care of yourself (STD)

Back