INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
View attachment 1226150 sucking my wife pussy as our stud goes deep inside her and taste her fliuds with the stud cum
Pam has been trying to get me to do exactly this each time Edwin fucks her!
The thought often excites me but I can never seem to get so excited that I can cross that threshold!
I still love watching Edwin pound her sweet white hot swollen wet pussy however!
And always bareback!

Perhaps you can get them to try it like my wife and her lover used to do it. They had me tied to the bed naked with my head near the foot of the bed as they fucked in the master bedroom. After a while they came to the spare bedroom and he would fuck her doggy style on top of me. Her pussy right over my face. A perfect view of his cock plunging into her pussy. Their juices dripping onto my face and mouth. It wasn't long before I looked forward to that would assume my position eagerly. Especially those occasions when he'd pull out at the last moment and push his cock into my throat and cum....

Pam has been trying to get me to do exactly this each time Edwin fucks her!
The thought often excites me but I can never seem to get so excited that I can cross that threshold!
I still love watching Edwin pound her sweet white hot swollen wet pussy however!
And always bareback!

Back