white hostess looking for black guests, a good idea

Fam3.gif

I want to get a retreat started in Australia where wives/gf can come and visit the bulls that live/work there, as well as any other bulls they have an interest in. Offering a wide variety of different services catering to coming out and introducing the lifestyle to the partner/husband, breeding centers, group holidays, weddings or even ceremonies for your children coming to legal age for the family bulls right to initiate her, as well as many others. Some rooms would be live broadcast by us to the web other wouldn't be so they can make a choice of the privacy needs.

I want to get a retreat started in Australia where wives/gf can come and visit the bulls that live/work there, as well as any other bulls they have an interest in. Offering a wide variety of different services catering to coming out and introducing the lifestyle to the partner/husband, breeding centers, group holidays, weddings or even ceremonies for your children coming to legal age for the family bulls right to initiate her, as well as many others. Some rooms would be live broadcast by us to the web other wouldn't be so they can make a choice of the privacy needs.
I would be more than willing to partner with you in the US currently in Chicago I think this would make a lot of money and I think this will make a lot of couples happy and help a lot of couples be more comfortable in the lifestyle

After seeing a post in another forum I was curious to know if there were others here who host/ would host travelling BBCs or host travelling BBC lovers ( Hotwife Couples/ QOS Ladies/ Cuckold/Sissy types) for short/ long term stays in their homes? I know of one couple that host in their cottage outside of Toronto in Sudbury, I was there this past weekend. Is this already a thing?

If you already host post here as well.
That would be a brilliant Idea 💡 and so needed for couples in the lifestyle to play uninhibited

All sound really awesome. Hell I live alone and a Chef nice two bedrooms in my apartment and not to mention Off
Desert inn which is a strait shot to
Las Vegas Blvd. For those who are familiar with Vegas. Definitely would host for those who would consider having as opposed to a hotel room. Definitely would Cater it for All of Us in the Lifestyle.

Back