After seeing a post in another forum I was curious to know if there were others here who host/ would host travelling BBCs or host travelling BBC lovers ( Hotwife Couples/ QOS Ladies/ Cuckold/Sissy types) for short/ long term stays in their homes? I know of one couple that host in their cottage outside of Toronto in Sudbury, I was there this past weekend. Is this already a thing?

If you already host post here as well.

Well I think any hotel would really work for a quick room or short term. I imagine if just meeting one couple one or the two parties could host unless there was a meeting in the middle or it was a bull meeting multiple women/couples. Maybe a Cuck/Bull hotel somewhere could be a huge money maker.

I hear what your saying OMK, but for this discussion I was looking to focus on I/R travellers seeking short term stays at I/R friendly homes. The hotel play aspect is par for the course in our shared lifestyle.

More and more folks are looking this style of set up, a bed and breakfast is good also, and so many couples, bulls , hot cheating wifes need some where to go to fuck to avoid nosey neighbors and just to keep low profile.

A nIAGARA fALL AREA COUPLE hit me up and said they have an AirBnB that they for sure would host like minds when they are in the Niagara region. "you get a mint on the pillow and hotwife in the sheets"

Plus it would be half the price of a hotel room and heck I might let someone stay for free as long as I got to watch lol ;)!

Back