Interesting Thing Happened - Not Sure What It Was

Margiejj

Female
I was out a a restaurant last night, it had a small bar area. Several very attractive African American woman came in, sat at the bar and we're talking and laughing. I was by myself, waiting for a friend to show up.

I notice one of the ladies from the bar turned toward me, swung around and I could tell she was wearing white panties..she just seemed to hold her legs open just long enough for me to see. The she pointed her hand at me, the outside, with fingernails pointed down toward the ground and it looked like she stuck her thumb between her 2 middle fingers, and then wiggled her thumb.

I was surprised. Not sure what that was? A new sign?

Have you seen anyone do that? She turned back and they were all laughing. I was really embarrassed.

. . . she pointed her hand at me, the outside, with fingernails pointed down toward the ground and it looked like she stuck her thumb between her 2 middle fingers, and then wiggled her thumb.
Interesting! No, I haven't ever seen that.

If I understand your description correctly, the gesture seems to represent the vulva, the thumb representing an erect clitoris projecting out at the top from between the labia, represented by the downward-pointing fingers. Wiggling the thumb might represent a state of sexual excitement, or invitation. In fact, the whole gesture seems like it conveys a symbolic invitation for you to perform oral sex on her.

I would guess she initiated the gesture because she noticed you looking between her legs. As to what it means in a larger sense, I guess there are several possibilities. It might actually BE a sexual invitation, though it's not clear whether it's motivated by real attraction to you (nice!) or simply light-heartedly (also kinda nice).

It might also be insulting, similar to a gesture men sometimes use: pointing to their own genitals with a sneer to convey the message "suck my dick" to a rival or an adversary. If the gesture was hostile, this would fit in with the detail that she turned immediately back to her friends laughing and that you felt embarrassed.

Well, I guess we will never know! I say look on the bright side! She saw you looking. She looked you over and liked what she saw. She boldly flirted with you for a second before moving on with her life.

That’s what I thought... but I just wanted to see if it was something new.

All the African American ladies there were dressed very nicely, and I did feel a bit excited... but I wouldn’t have minded if something did happen. Kinda wished they would have invited me to sit with them..

Maybe next time if I ever see again.

My gf's black and she said they were probably talking ******* and playing with you. Black women when their together can be pretty aggressive. She said it was an opening to ask her what it meant.

Back