I like to be insulted as a woman

• Yes, I understand you!

Votes: 97 59.1%
  • No, only cucks should be humiliated

Votes: 47 28.7%
  • Stupid bitch! I will show you!

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters
My last girl loved being hurt and called every degrading name you could think of, and she was a smart professional woman. I would bring guys home a couple times a month to use and abuse her in every way , she would be tied up with her cunt and ass full of cocks,. and one fucking her throat and ******* her and that was her happy place.it only lasted a year for me cause it was getting too intense, she wanted more and more pain. And couldn't exactly have friends or regulars help gangbang and degrade her, most guys after hitting her and pissing on her watching her being choked ******* , sucking cocks clean out of her ass, licking assholes, weren't really cool with it
That sounds very cool. I suppose I'm a little envious.

I have met women who were either a waitress, professor or a CEO of a small company but all craved insults and degradation. All had different levels of intelligence and appreciated what they asked for and received. Its not just that the more intelligent a woman is will respond to insults and degradation. The needs of women will vary. To say that more intelligent woman respond to insults and degradation than less intelligent women is unfair and untrue. Just my two cents . . .
I agree with the crux of your argument. I just want to make one correction. It seems you are equating intelligence with education. Being educated doesn't make one intelligent. That being said, I do agree that doesn't have anything to do with intelligence. However, it is also true that women in real life roles of power, tend to enjoy being dominated. I think different women have different pleasure triggers.

I agree with the crux of your argument. I just want to make one correction. It seems you are equating intelligence with education. Being educated doesn't make one intelligent. That being said, I do agree that doesn't have anything to do with intelligence. However, it is also true that women in real life roles of power, tend to enjoy being dominated. I think different women have different pleasure triggers.

My wife is successful professionally, and craves domination.

It's very normal.

With my ex girlfriend it started as a game when I called her a white slut during sex.
At that time I was young and unexperienced and while i loved dominating her i was scared to take it too far to be really honest. (it turned me on)

After a while she begged me to humiliate her and since then my own confidence and experience went up allot.
" You like my cock in your ass white bitch? Lick my ass nasty white slut!

For me the racial aspect of it is just as exciting as the humiliation itself.
She's my white bitch and should do as i say!

It might be coincidence but the white women i've been with ALL loved the same thing!
After the sex i turn into my humble self again .. but during sex i'm a savage ;)

Hi you all!

There are many posts about the humiliation and insulting of white cucks here.

I have to confess that as a woman I like that too. I get totally horny when people insult me and put me down.
Be it that I am insulted as stupid or something else. The harder the better.
Am I alone with that fetish?
Nope, my wife loves being called a Snow Bunny, a White Whore or Black Owned. I like it when people she's playing with make her say it.

Hi you all!

I have to confess that as a woman I like that too. I get totally horny when people insult me and put me down.
I like too when men are mean to me as they are enjoying me, it makes me so excited hearing them call me name and being rough even though I am letting them enjoy me.

Verbal humiliation and degradation are huge turn ons for me. I am a slut, I exist to be used and filled by black cock, to be possessed and pumped full of cum by any black cock that needs a hole to deposit their load into. Being reminded of this while I’m being used pushes me deeper and deeper into my submission, into my place as a fucktoy.

Verbal humiliation and degradation are huge turn ons for me. I am a slut, I exist to be used and filled by black cock, to be possessed and pumped full of cum by any black cock that needs a hole to deposit their load into. Being reminded of this while I’m being used pushes me deeper and deeper into my submission, into my place as a fucktoy.
me too!!!!

Hi you all!

I'm a guy and not too long ago, I held the door open for a couple of young black girls to enter a store. The totally ignored me but rather than being offended, I was turend on! I know that's not the same as being insulted or humiliated but your comment reminded me of that exciting experience!

Back