• Stupid bitch! I will show you!

Votes: 20 12.2%

• Total voters

Sandra68

Female
From
Germany
Hi you all!

There are many posts about the humiliation and insulting of white cucks here.

I have to confess that as a woman I like that too. I get totally horny when people insult me and put me down.
Be it that I am insulted as stupid or something else. The harder the better.
Am I alone with that fetish?

Last edited:
Hi you all!

I have to confess that as a woman I like that too. I get totally horny when people insult me and put me down.
I am alone with that fetish?View attachment 3437368
Mmmmmmm I would love to do that to you baby

Hi you all!

I am alone with that fetish?View attachment 3437368
My ex-fiance LOVED being 'debased' as she would refer to it as. She was highly intelligent with a phd, but her thing was dressing in hot pink, in that dumb blond Barbie doll look, and loved picking up random guys on the train ride home and taking them back to her apartment and fucking them. She loved being called degrading names, loved being sexually degraded and often rimmed men to prove it (even on one night stands) and loved hearing how although the guys loved fucking her, they would never date or marry a dirty tramp like her. She also loved how it also degraded me, having her as my partner, and her being an easy slut, that I was unable to control in front of other men.
So not too sure how common it is, my other ex's weren't into it, although they did/ do enjoy degrading and humiliating me :)

Hi you all!

I am alone with that fetish?

I understand you i like it too. It give the sensation to be posseded like an object. This is exciting

My ex-fiance LOVED being 'debased' as she would refer to it as. She was highly intelligent with a phd, but her thing was dressing in hot pink, in that dumb blond Barbie doll look, and loved picking up random guys on the train ride home and taking them back to her apartment and fucking them. She loved being called degrading names, loved being sexually degraded and often rimmed men to prove it (even on one night stands) and loved hearing how although the guys loved fucking her, they would never date or marry a dirty tramp like her. She also loved how it also degraded me, having her as my partner, and her being an easy slut, that I was unable to control in front of other men.
So not too sure how common it is, my other ex's weren't into it, although they did/ do enjoy degrading and humiliating me :)
That sounds so good to me. Besides I would never do that, but I really like to dream about this.

There are couples as well as women who like and need to be degraded and humiliated. These women say it up front like sandra68. Does that mean they are stupid or something else? I never think they are stupid as much as the degradation and humiliation makes them come "alive" and meets part of their sexual needs or gratification.

It starts with communication and honesty and a desire to meet their needs as well as their partners.

You are not alone Sandra 68.

I have met women who were either a waitress, professor or a CEO of a small company but all craved insults and degradation. All had different levels of intelligence and appreciated what they asked for and received. Its not just that the more intelligent a woman is will respond to insults and degradation. The needs of women will vary. To say that more intelligent woman respond to insults and degradation than less intelligent women is unfair and untrue. Just my two cents . . .

My last girl loved being hurt and called every degrading name you could think of, and she was a smart professional woman. I would bring guys home a couple times a month to use and abuse her in every way , she would be tied up with her cunt and ass full of cocks,. and one fucking her throat and ******* her and that was her happy place.it only lasted a year for me cause it was getting too intense, she wanted more and more pain. And couldn't exactly have friends or regulars help gangbang and degrade her, most guys after hitting her and pissing on her watching her being choked ******* , sucking cocks clean out of her ass, licking assholes, weren't really cool with it

Back