Indiana ladies, where ya at?!

Dreadedwife

Female
Real Person
IMG_0246.JPG i would love to get to know some of the other ladies of the site!! Maybe if you are close enough we could meet and grab coffee or something. It would be nice to make some other ladies and hear your stories and maybe go out from time to time together.. message me and let's get to know each other!! I added a picture to hopefully grab some more attention.. I hope you have a beautiful day (even in all this ice)

View attachment 1082275 i would love to get to know some of the other ladies of the site!! Maybe if you are close enough we could meet and grab coffee or something. It would be nice to make some other ladies and hear your stories and maybe go out from time to time together.. message me and let's get to know each other!! I added a picture to hopefully grab some more attention.. I hope you have a beautiful day (even in all this ice)
well DAMN sweetheart where were YOU in my life when this Buckeye was back home recently? We were maybe a few hours away from each other! * siiiiigh...*

View attachment 1082275 i would love to get to know some of the other ladies of the site!! Maybe if you are close enough we could meet and grab coffee or something. It would be nice to make some other ladies and hear your stories and maybe go out from time to time together.. message me and let's get to know each other!! I added a picture to hopefully grab some more attention.. I hope you have a beautiful day (even in all this ice)
Attention has been GRABBED. (as I would love to grab all over you :p)
- and, all that ice is a perfect reason for staying under the sheets, limb entwined and practicing all sorts of coital warmth lol ...
Meanwhile... here in Austin it is a balmy 75 degrees. Bring those cute dreads down here and we can ditch our clothes. it's already warm but I'm sure we can make it MUCH hotter :devil:

Back