In praise of older black men.

Sara Arepo

Female
From
OK, US
So I’m a tad younger and I do enjoy a young muscular black man, but I wanted to make a post for the older and more distinguished black men.

This derives from a conversation I recently had with and older man who had wonderful style, he looked and smelled amazing, he was complementary and knew how to flirt! We spoke about how in his younger life a white woman and a black man meeting for sex was so taboo but that he always wanted to explore that but couldn’t so he found a nice wife ect...In my mind at the time, I was absolutely willing to take the next step and follow his lead with a possible trip to bed. Rather abruptly however, he started to say that a young woman should be with a younger fella and I’d never want to be with an old guy like him.

I absolutely let him know that I was interested but it ended up with him walking away. This got me thinking about how maybe that’s an issue. So, for you more distinguished men out there, please know that I for one am not turned off by age. If anything, it’s a turn on!

A very thoughtful post. A lot of older black gentlemen naturally posses style wit and charm. I'm sure that its nice for them to hear that younger gals appreciate these traits as well.

Back