In praise of older black men.

Why would you want to break up someone’s happy home
What started out as an interesting and fun post went sideways, presumptuous, and judgmental quick. Lots of unsolicited advice, whether good or not. Sara, do your thing and enjoy who you want and that wants to be enjoyed by you, and Mad, do you bro. Everyone here is an adult, or at least should be. Mad, I am sure you have slept your share of married wives and the hubs may not have been (always) aware. Maybe thats where your advice stems. Be that as it may, Sara wants what she wants, as do you. There is someone or more than one, for everyone here. Just my two cents...

What started out as an interesting and fun post went sideways, presumptuous, and judgmental quick. Lots of unsolicited advice, whether good or not. Sara, do your thing and enjoy who you want and that wants to be enjoyed by you, and Mad, do you bro. Everyone here is an adult, or at least should be. Mad, I am sure you have slept your share of married wives and the hubs may not have been (always) aware. Maybe thats where your advice stems. Be that as it may, Sara wants what she wants, as do you. There is someone or more than one, for everyone here. Just my two cents...
LOL, My inbox just became interesting. Mad, (just told me to "mind my own business", which is interesting considering his entire input here...

Well, actually the thread title is "In praise of older black men." and not "In praise of married black men." :)

But @Madeofhue has a point too, when you say...
(...)

I absolutely let him know that I was interested but it ended up with him walking away. This got me thinking about how maybe that’s an issue. (...)
i think, him being married was more of an issue than age difference, and maybe the reason why he walked away instead of pursuing any further steps toward you. At least you have done a good job boosting his ego. - It is always nice for an "older" person (man and woman, the same) to experience being (still) attractive, in particular for a young beautiful opposite-sex person like you, Sara, in this case. ;)

So I’m a tad younger and I do enjoy a young muscular black man, but I wanted to make a post for the older and more distinguished black men.

This derives from a conversation I recently had with and older man who had wonderful style, he looked and smelled amazing, he was complementary and knew how to flirt! We spoke about how in his younger life a white woman and a black man meeting for sex was so taboo but that he always wanted to explore that but couldn’t so he found a nice wife ect...In my mind at the time, I was absolutely willing to take the next step and follow his lead with a possible trip to bed. Rather abruptly however, he started to say that a young woman should be with a younger fella and I’d never want to be with an old guy like him.

I absolutely let him know that I was interested but it ended up with him walking away. This got me thinking about how maybe that’s an issue. So, for you more distinguished men out there, please know that I for one am not turned off by age. If anything, it’s a turn on!
nice

Well said

Not sure if this is a troll post but anyway, I'm a bit surprised when I tell a younger woman on here my age and they are not turned off. What is more is they state they want to get with me and they are dead serious. I prob and poke and send them a ton of photos so that they could see my head is totally salt n pepper plus I send pics of me in all stages of undress and more, yet none of this phases them in the least.

Back