Impregnation

Maybe but I see it in my daily life at work and in everywhere we go. Black men with white women and black babies.
You might not see it but it is there and growing
Yes, it varies from place to place, but interracial impregnation and mixed-race babies are a reality. I live in the southern U.S., and almost any time I go out to eat or shop I will see a white mom with one or more mixed-race *******, sometimes accompanied by a black man also. It's just a fact of the new trends in sexuality.

My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

What is everyone’s thoughts on this?
Smokin Hot!!!

My wife’s and my biggest fantasy is to have her stop taking the pill and let one of her bulls knock her up. Obviously it’s a bigger commitment than a night of kinky fun which is why we haven’t done it. However, there’s just something about seeing a man balls deep in my wife with the intent of getting her pregnant that is just amazing!

What is everyone’s thoughts on this?
For us it's becoming a reality, and it's beautiful to see my wife's belly stretching, knowing that she carries a new generation.

I noticed Tiny Tim did not like our posting involving abortion. And we can understand why. Normally, we are opposed to it and are pleased with the Supreme Court decision. In our case, we have a ******* that was sired by a black bull. However, the last time she got knocked-up, she was 57. She probably would have had a miscarriage. But at that age, if she didn't, there probably would have been a lot of problem with the baby.

I noticed Tiny Tim did not like our posting involving abortion. And we can understand why. Normally, we are opposed to it and are pleased with the Supreme Court decision. In our case, we have a ******* that was sired by a black bull. However, the last time she got knocked-up, she was 57. She probably would have had a miscarriage. But at that age, if she didn't, there probably would have been a lot of problem with the baby.
Which is one of the reasons why the Supreme Court decision is a violation of womens rights. There are so many women prone to miscarriages or have disabilities where childbirth is basically a death sentence for them. Now those rights are being stripped away so religious nuts can be satisfied

You may have had your reasons, but my feeling is biracial children should NEVER be terminated. It's an offense to the bull whose seed was planted because he left his sperm in her vagina to create his offspring. There is some kind of right being violated there. This is why I disagreed. It literally had nothing to do with religion, politics or the Supreme Court.

Ban me. Block me. I don't care. It will never change my opinion that biracial children are beautiful and we need more of them.

Last edited:
You may have had your reasons, but my feeling is biracial children should NEVER be terminated. It's an offense to the bull whose seed was planted because he left his sperm in her vagina to create his offspring. There is some kind of right being violated there. This is why I disagreed. It literally had nothing to do with religion, politics or the Supreme Court.

Ban me. Block me. I don't care. It will never change my opinion that biracial children are beautiful and we need more of them.
If a cuck couple really enjoys cuck sex, why should they not stick with it? Fertilisation is a natural result of sex. Why shouldn't the woman let the black bull impregnate her if that is what she and the cuckold instinctively calls for? The greatest advantage of cuckold procreation is genetic diversity and strength. The woman obviously wants a baby from a stronger, taller, darker man for some reason, make it happen. The cuckold must understand this and raise the baby as his own. This is a wonderful thing and the children that come out of it will love the cuckold as their dada.

Back