Impregnated Wives

At first, wifey feigned at being upset and said it was all my fault; most times, I was at work while her young friend "dated" my wife on his own. Nevertheless, she then blamed her hormones for making her even more horny than usual. "Maurice" loved the fact that he "tagged" (bred) an older married white woman. It was a feather in his cap. But after approx. 9 or 10 weeks, I went with wifey to have the abortion.
Nah you all should’ve kept it. Lucky he didn’t beat your ass and preg her again. Just saying

Wifey warned me and said she was a little self conscious about having me watch that. As it turned-out, I was the one embarrassed and left the room. It looked sort of like two big black snakes slithering in & out of wife's pale white plump rear-end. They left the mess for me to clean... wiping themselves on our sheets and towels. Be careful what you wish for.
Mmmm mmmm. Very careful indeed

Im currently fertile no birth control tryin hard me and hubby want more ******* he is sterile
Have you already thought about how you'll explain the pregnancy to friends and family?

Do you want to know who the birth ******* is or do you hope it happens during a gangbang/threesome ?

or get it deeply injected into their system.
...reproductive system that is.
might not be where they meant it to start,
...butt usually where it ends up.
The other side is that the potent semen often gets into the cuckold's system. First, by lapping up the load atop wifey's belly, then by sucking it out of her "pink & stink" (as the bull so poetically noted). I can't speak for other cuckolds, but by going to the adult bookstores (when I was told to "get the fuck out the room") I started to suck and then bottom.

Always a massive fantasy of mine to see my wife impregnated by her bull, watching her grow knowing another man has fathered the baby but reality of it is we just couldn't as friends and family don't know about our lifestyle, she's also very careful with her birth control. Still had a few close calls over the years.

Back