Impotent

This is obviously a painful topic for many and I am sorry for that. However, when I started this topic I was making a different point. That point is that impotency can be desired and sort of a "gift" if you think about it. Some people want to play and then use all of this as a prelude to their own sex. The other way to look at this is that a cuckold expecting sex is like a little kid wanting alcohol. It is just not natural or right. Psychologically forsing the woman to have sex is inappropriate. Asking a black man, even a casual lover, to share or have to put up with a white boy defiling the woman is an insult to the better man. It is just right for the white boy to support, admire, obey, serve or whatever other term you want to use to be relevant in the woman's life. I think most white boys will naturally accept cuckolding and will accept a lesser status if given time and circumstances. Some will resist and you will get a false manhood type of thing which is ugly. I just think everybody is happier and healthier if they do the natural thing and for the white boy that is not the same as the black man. This is just how I see it.

In terms of the impotency. When that happens it makes it so much easier for the white boy to step aside. Maybe this is just a form of cuckolding but whatever it takes to get the white women hooked up with the black men is good. It also helps if you are small and by that I mean under two inches. When you are small and soft you become much more submissive and supportive in other parts of your life. I think it is liberating to not try and be the alpha male. In fact you can take pride in being small and soft and respectful and all of that. I know. Feminization helps. Supplements or hormones help. Most of the erection issues and cum without getting hard from the responses I have seen- all of that seem to me to be mostly psychological. I wonder if the shrinkage happens from that. Having said all of that the size and hardness is not the main thing or the only thing. Black men are just naturally better and even an older black man who is not that big will be better than the younger white boy. Always. There must be a reason for this beyond kink or something.

Thank you to all who have responded to this post. I hope most agree with me but I know some may not. The point is that for a white boy being soft can be turned around as a positive.

This is obviously a painful topic for many and I am sorry for that. However, when I started this topic I was making a different point. That point is that impotency can be desired and sort of a "gift" if you think about it. Some people want to play and then use all of this as a prelude to their own sex. The other way to look at this is that a cuckold expecting sex is like a little kid wanting alcohol. It is just not natural or right. Psychologically forsing the woman to have sex is inappropriate. Asking a black man, even a casual lover, to share or have to put up with a white boy defiling the woman is an insult to the better man. It is just right for the white boy to support, admire, obey, serve or whatever other term you want to use to be relevant in the woman's life. I think most white boys will naturally accept cuckolding and will accept a lesser status if given time and circumstances. Some will resist and you will get a false manhood type of thing which is ugly. I just think everybody is happier and healthier if they do the natural thing and for the white boy that is not the same as the black man. This is just how I see it.

In terms of the impotency. When that happens it makes it so much easier for the white boy to step aside. Maybe this is just a form of cuckolding but whatever it takes to get the white women hooked up with the black men is good. It also helps if you are small and by that I mean under two inches. When you are small and soft you become much more submissive and supportive in other parts of your life. I think it is liberating to not try and be the alpha male. In fact you can take pride in being small and soft and respectful and all of that. I know. Feminization helps. Supplements or hormones help. Most of the erection issues and cum without getting hard from the responses I have seen- all of that seem to me to be mostly psychological. I wonder if the shrinkage happens from that. Having said all of that the size and hardness is not the main thing or the only thing. Black men are just naturally better and even an older black man who is not that big will be better than the younger white boy. Always. There must be a reason for this beyond kink or something.

Thank you to all who have responded to this post. I hope most agree with me but I know some may not. The point is that for a white boy being soft can be turned around as a positive.

"This is obviously a painful topic for many and I am sorry for that. "

You shouldn't be. Society, whether it wants to admit it or not, greatly enjoys witnessing a cuckold's predicament and pain. It is an aphrodisiac.

"I wonder if the shrinkage happens from that."

"Atrophy" occurs as a result of lack of use of the organ and chemically and biologically. Low testosterone, for example, tells the male body it is time to scale this organ back and use nutrients and bodily resources for more useful parts - much like pruning a dying plant.

I definitely think gen
"This is obviously a painful topic for many and I am sorry for that. "

You shouldn't be. Society, whether it wants to admit it or not, greatly enjoys witnessing a cuckold's predicament and pain. It is an aphrodisiac.

I definitely think genuine cuckolds would/ do deal with permanent impotence much more than a man/ bull that has been virile all his life. That would be a huge loss to who he is sexually, but for a cuckold whether he be sexless or relies on masturbation, impotence wouldn't be their first choice either, but I think they would be well more conditioned to it, and some we've spoken to, have considered it a natural progression in becoming almost totally sexless cucks.

Thanks to all who have been responding. I especially would like to thank Jeff and Christy and Jessica. I had not understood the atrophy and shrinking business but it makes sense. This is coming from someone now under two inches and limp. It makes it so much easier to get your mind right if you are a white boy who is tiny and cannot get fully hard. It makes it so much easier for the white women to hook up with black men without any remnants of guilt. I do think it extends to other aspects of life. When you are tiny and limp you are a natural submissive. You serve instead of try to lead. You show respect to black men and white women. If more white boys would try it they would know that it is their natural place and would actually help them feel better about who and what they are and what they are not. The biggest challenge may be from the white boys with larger penises and those who still fully erect. It may be harder for those boys to assume a lesser role but I am sure it can and should be done. I think it would be nice to hear from some of those boys as to how they try to "go limp" as I like to think about it. Thanks to all for responding.

I am a 53 year old married white cuck who has noticed my formally 6.5 inch erection has shrunk to 5 inches or less in the past four years since stopping sex with my wife. I am unable to last more than a couple of minutes. My wife doesn’t mind.
I am not denied orgasms or caged, and am allowed to masturbate whenever I wish. In fact my wife never denies me handjobs.

Thanks to all who have been responding. I especially would like to thank Jeff and Christy and Jessica. I had not understood the atrophy and shrinking business but it makes sense. This is coming from someone now under two inches and limp. It makes it so much easier to get your mind right if you are a white boy who is tiny and cannot get fully hard. It makes it so much easier for the white women to hook up with black men without any remnants of guilt. I do think it extends to other aspects of life. When you are tiny and limp you are a natural submissive. You serve instead of try to lead. You show respect to black men and white women. If more white boys would try it they would know that it is their natural place and would actually help them feel better about who and what they are and what they are not. The biggest challenge may be from the white boys with larger penises and those who still fully erect. It may be harder for those boys to assume a lesser role but I am sure it can and should be done. I think it would be nice to hear from some of those boys as to how they try to "go limp" as I like to think about it. Thanks to all for responding.
You are an inspiration.

I (M) fantasize about being permanently impotent (sometimes even castrated) for some of the reasons described in this thread, but in reality I really like making love to my wife. I can even make her cum with my short dick, although she says the orgasms she has with me are different from what she gets from a large cock.

We make love privately almost exactly as often as we have wife-sharing dates, but the wife-sharing never leaves us. When we're alone together we're always whispering our plans for our next cuck date in each other's ear. (She has long-term plans for transforming me into a sissy, so there's a lot of whispering about that stuff too.)

Anyway, aside from the fantasy/symbolism, I've actually found impotence to be a problem. I have no issues when she and I are alone together, but whenever we're in group situations it's difficult for me to get or stay hard, and it interferes with some of our plans. She doesn't let large cocks in her ass, for example, so she wants me to be her "butt plug" while she takes a real cock vaginally. But so far I haven't been able to make that happen when anyone else is in the room with us.

I guess the TL;DR is that I totally "get" the appeal of impotence on the side of the cuck, but my wife actually wants me to be erect for certain situations, and I want to be able to serve her in any way she needs.

I (M) fantasize about being permanently impotent (sometimes even castrated) for some of the reasons described in this thread, but in reality I really like making love to my wife. I can even make her cum with my short dick, although she says the orgasms she has with me are different from what she gets from a large cock.

We make love privately almost exactly as often as we have wife-sharing dates, but the wife-sharing never leaves us. When we're alone together we're always whispering our plans for our next cuck date in each other's ear. (She has long-term plans for transforming me into a sissy, so there's a lot of whispering about that stuff too.)

Anyway, aside from the fantasy/symbolism, I've actually found impotence to be a problem. I have no issues when she and I are alone together, but whenever we're in group situations it's difficult for me to get or stay hard, and it interferes with some of our plans. She doesn't let large cocks in her ass, for example, so she wants me to be her "butt plug" while she takes a real cock vaginally. But so far I haven't been able to make that happen when anyone else is in the room with us.

I guess the TL;DR is that I totally "get" the appeal of impotence on the side of the cuck, but my wife actually wants me to be erect for certain situations, and I want to be able to serve her in any way she needs.
I have chatted to a lot of men who are impotent, and in my family a lot of the males have been struck with prostate cancer, and from having their prostate removed have been left completely impotent. So I have somewhat conditioned myself that sooner or later I will end up the same way. As far as I can guess i/m the only cuck in the family (but how would you know? My brother also has a small penis and I know my maternal grandfather did as well and had his prostate removed, yet my funnily enough my ******* is very well endowed and has had so many women/ girlfriends i've lost count) so ending up 100% impotent seems likely down the track and although I can't say I fantasise about it, my wife and I have discussed if it happens how we will work around it and use it symbolically, without a working penis move onto life as sexless celibate cuck and even look at exploring the more permanent sissy options to enjoy a different sexual future.

With longer terms in the lifestyle, this is not uncommon. We have been involved in the lifestyle almost 15 years. My husband has had progressively more serious issues with erectile dysfunction and impotence through the years, all of which are psychological and lifestyle related in its causes. In 2014, when I had my first children with a black man, Jeff's impotence became chronic and has remained so. We expect it to remain so indefinitely.

Do not let this trouble you. Cuckolds are amazingly resilient. He will find ways to make himself relevant in your sex life.

Yes, we can be and are amazingly resilient if the love, trust and security of a real relationship is present and exhibited.

I had major heart surgery 2 years ago which has made me impotent. My thinking is that this should not stop the wife from having a full sex life and I'm not jealous at all, having said that she seems reluctant, even though we talk often and as even said she would prefer a black man. Our first attempt failed as he was a no show and that has contributed to further reluctance. Must admit the thought of it does make me excited. I suppose I will not know my truue feelings until it finally happens.

I HAVE BEEN IMPOTENT GOING ON 20 YEARS NOW,ALWAYS WANTED MY OTHER TO HAVE FUN AND ENJOY WHAT I COULD NOT GIVE HER BUT ALAS SHE THOUGHT I WAS PERVERTED ONE MAN WOMAN ONLY .SADLY NOTHING WORKED BFOR ME ONLY SEX ENJOYED BY ME IS READING AND VIEWING OTHER 'S DOING WHAT I WANTED.HOPE THINGS WORKOUT FOR YOU BOTH.ENJOY YOURSELVES

I am a 53 year old married white cuck who has noticed my formally 6.5 inch erection has shrunk to 5 inches or less in the past four years since stopping sex with my wife. I am unable to last more than a couple of minutes. My wife doesn’t mind.
I am not denied orgasms or caged, and am allowed to masturbate whenever I wish. In fact my wife never denies me handjobs.

"I am unable to last more than a couple of minutes. My wife doesn’t mind. I am not denied orgasms or caged, and am allowed to masturbate whenever I wish. In fact my wife never denies me handjobs."

And, yet . . .

Does your wife have lovers. Are hand jobs just her way of managing your emotions?

I completely get you rocuck. What your describing in wanting to be impotent is me to a T. I get the "careful what you wish for" but I've felt this way for many many years.
Due to childhood trauma I get anxiety during penis in vagina sex. I am ok endowed I guess (5.5x5.5) but I love that my wifes pussy is... well from multiple baby births VERY endowed. She finds from her dildos an 8.5 x 7 size is just about perfect. I feel almost nothing and love it. Cuckolding will always be a fantasy as she is very against it no matter how I ask.
I have asked many times if we can just skip penis in vagina sex altogether but she says she needs the "connection".
I would have a much better chance of getting what I want if I had ED. Problem is I only have PE. Very bad PE. Holding off I cum after 10 pumps everytime. After my 4th orgasm for the night I can last about a minute.
I can see that's frustrating for her. Over the years though she has learned how to match me! So from cold she now cums most of the time in my 10 pumps! Her orgasms aren't anything compared to if she lets me use a big dildo on her however. They are a brief stop breathing then she feels tired. With a dildo she cums over and over and her whole body turns red and sweaty and her toes curl so much they cramp and hurt and we have to stop. She never cums like that with me and I do appreciate that.
If only I can become ED I wouldn't have to have sex with her anymore... I mean on top of my anxiety I can obviously see she's only having the tinyest of orgasms. If only we can give that up... and best case if I couldn't even give her those for a few years, maybe she would take a lover!
It may sound selfish but I only give her half strokes now and try every trick in the book to be a horrible lover, but to no avail. If anyone has any tricks so she gives up on me, I would really appreciate it. I get how this sounds. It's fucked up. I've seen therapists, read books, everything I can think of. Why can't the world just accept men who want their wives to get off somewhere else?
Anytime I talk to her about the anxiety she gets really upset and makes it about her saying "you don't love me anymore" "you think I'm ugly" "you don't wan't my pussy because it's huge". There doesn't seem to be anyway for me to convince her it's me, not her....

Back