Immigration

There is no left or liberal anymore, just a range of centrists, a large gap, & the GOP out on the right wing.

1fa78f2703b068a95359c7c9f95f61de.jpg

I think you meant to say a "...range of globalist..."

Last edited:

You are talking about "Chain Migrations" and yes - it should stop. This change only prevents legal status families from bringing all their cousins, nephews, grandparents, etc etc Why should those people get a fast track simply because a family member is legal. They all need to go through the process. There is NOTHING stopping that family member from applying for legal status themselves. Again the media is twisting the facts.

You know darn well the reason Republicans AND Trump are against the immigrants is because they're mostly poor and vote for liberal candidates

That might be true for Republicans and Trump, but not for conservatives and libertarians, but I will only acknowledge that after you acknowledge that the only reason the left is for mass-immigration is because they know they will gain votes for the liberal candidates. I will no longer vote for a politician that has already held office, nor will I vote republican or Democrat/liberal, both parties are just as corrupt and neither have our best interest in mind.

the only reason the left is for mass-immigration is because they know they will gain votes for the liberal candidates

that ranks up as one of the dumbest fucking comments I have ever heard!
right out of the Rosanne Barr scholarship quiz

sure we let them in so we can get their votes!...Oh wait...the right is stopping most Minorities from voting ...so guess that lame ass excuse is out

You are talking about "Chain Migrations" and yes - it should stop. This change only prevents legal status families from bringing all their cousins, nephews, grandparents, etc etc Why should those people get a fast track simply because a family member is legal. They all need to go through the process. There is NOTHING stopping that family member from applying for legal status themselves. Again the media is twisting the facts.

There is no chain migration. The current law is limited to immediate relatives. You can't even file for a cousin, nephew or grandparent.

I will give you $1000 right now if you show me the uscis form link where I can sponsor a cousin, nephew or grandparent for a permanent resident card (green card).

The only thing you have proven so far is you know jack ******* besides parroting right wing propaganda.

https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/eligibility-categories

Green Card through Family
You may be eligible to apply as a… If you are the… Immediate relative
of a U.S. citizen

• Spouse of a U.S. citizen
  • Unmarried baby under the age of 21 of a U.S. citizen
  • Parent of a U.S. citizen who is at least 21 years old
Other relative of a U.S. citizen
or relative of a lawful
permanent resident under the
family-based preference
categories

• Family member of a U.S. citizen, meaning you are the:
    • Unmarried ******* or ******* of a U.S. citizen and you are 21 years old or older
    • Married ******* or ******* of a U.S. citizen
    • Brother or sister of a U.S. citizen who is at least 21 years old
  • Family member of a lawful permanent resident, meaning you are the:
    • Spouse of a lawful permanent resident
    • Unmarried baby under the age of 21 of a lawful permanent resident
    • Unmarried ******* or ******* of a lawful permanent resident 21 years old or older
Fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen
or the fiancé(e)’s baby

• Person admitted to the U.S. as a fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen (K-1 nonimmigrant)
  • Person admitted to the U.S. as the baby of a fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen (K-2 nonimmigrant)
Widow(er) of a U.S. citizenWidow or widower of a U.S. citizen and you were married to your U.S. citizen spouse at the time your spouse died

So where's this chain migration thing? OMG it doesn't exist!!!! Only MENTALLY RETARDED or OBLIVIOUS TO THE TRUTH people believe it.

I will only acknowledge that after you acknowledge that the only reason the left is for mass-immigration is because they know they will gain votes for the liberal candidates.
No problem, I can admit to that. Liberals try to represent the needs of the MANY, not the needs of the FEW. Conservatives should try that ... instead of constantly finding ways to take more money from the poor and give it to the wealthiest. In a fair & un-gerrymandered election, the conservatives' platform doesn't hold water with the masses, thus they revert to cheating & rigging elections

twisting things to try and support whatever you want to say....NO ONE is denying that there is not a difference between immigration and illegal immigration....you just wanted to throw that last little line in for ??????????? some purpose????
your head is so twisted to the right you can't even answer a simple question anymore

Actually he is right....the left doesnt really care if the immigration is legal or illegal.

As i doubt you care. Do you really? I certainly do...if your illegal and not here on a work visa or similar then get out. Pretty simple.

No problem, I can admit to that. Liberals try to represent the needs of the MANY, not the needs of the FEW. Conservatives should try that ... instead of constantly finding ways to take more money from the poor and give it to the wealthiest. In a fair & un-gerrymandered election, the conservatives' platform doesn't hold water with the masses, thus they revert to cheating & rigging elections

You have completely lost your mind. You really believe the only way the right.can win is thru rigging elections.

If the conservative platform doesnt hold water how do you explain all the states the republicans won. Oh unless you believe they rigged the whole country.

Oddly enough i live outside a major pa city, and at least 90 percent of the people i talk to no matter where i am at seem to have the same political views as me and its far from being liberal

You really believe the only way the right.can win is thru rigging elections.

if things are like you say then why are they rigging the elections?...surely just not for something to do...so there must be an attempt to do something....like block the minorities or poor or someone who might not vote the way they want?!
stop and think about it...I will give you a day or two...knowing you..... you will need at least that!
go ahead and use what little smarts you have...

1.jpg

lets see..how many big biz people are there....how many racists are there like you...I will admit under Trump that number has grown all of a sudden......and how many people not doing well under the current system?

Last edited:
As i doubt you care.

and your immigration policies would fall under this also

Why More White Americans Are Opposing Government Welfare Programs
NPR.org

A new study shows that since 2008, more white people in the United States oppose welfare programs, in part because of increasing "racial resentment." One of the reasons for this opposition, according to the report, is white Americans' perceptions that they might be losing their financial and social status while people of color make gains in those areas. These researchers — Robb Willer, a professor of sociology at Stanford University, and Rachel Wetts, a doctoral candidate in sociology at the University of California, Berkeley — have conducted other studies that linked racial bias and the Tea Party movement. While conducting this recent study about opposition to welfare, Willer and Wetts showed …

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e1424d...005aee3b/ss_why-more-white-americans-are.html

There is no chain migration. The current law is limited to immediate relatives. You can't even file for a cousin, nephew or grandparent.

I will give you $1000 right now if you show me the uscis form link where I can sponsor a cousin, nephew or grandparent for a permanent resident card (green card).

The only thing you have proven so far is you know jack ******* besides parroting right wing propaganda.

So you are saying that when an immigrant comes to this country, gets legal status, they DO NOT want to bring the rest of their family here?

Chain migration is a nick name for a program that allows immigrants to enter the country legally through sponsorship from a family member that is already here, and it DOES exist, Now calm your jets.

https://www.us-immigration.com/affidavit-of-support/index.html
You want form I-864, Affidavit of Support

Should I send you a PayPal link?

So you are saying that when an immigrant comes to this country, gets legal status, they DO NOT want to bring the rest of their family here?

Chain migration is a nick name for a program that allows immigrants to enter the country legally through sponsorship from a family member that is already here, and it DOES exist, Now calm your jets.

https://www.us-immigration.com/affidavit-of-support/index.html
You want form I-864, Affidavit of Support

Should I send you a PayPal link?

Wrong form LOL. That's not a green card form.

And it says: WE ARE NOT A LAW FIRM, THIS WEBSITE IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH, OWNED, OR OPERATED BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY

And I'll make it $2000 if you can link me the proper form and I know I'll win because it does not exist.

Sure paypal me the info lol but you won't win because I know the law. The link I linked earlier is from USCIS website (Department of Homeland Security) and it specifically states:

Green Card through Family
You may be eligible to apply as a… If you are the… Immediate relative
of a U.S. citizen

• Spouse of a U.S. citizen
  • Unmarried baby under the age of 21 of a U.S. citizen
  • Parent of a U.S. citizen who is at least 21 years old
Other relative of a U.S. citizen
or relative of a lawful
permanent resident under the
family-based preference
categories

• Family member of a U.S. citizen, meaning you are the:
    • Unmarried ******* or ******* of a U.S. citizen and you are 21 years old or older
    • Married ******* or ******* of a U.S. citizen
    • Brother or sister of a U.S. citizen who is at least 21 years old
  • Family member of a lawful permanent resident, meaning you are the:
    • Spouse of a lawful permanent resident
    • Unmarried baby under the age of 21 of a lawful permanent resident
    • Unmarried ******* or ******* of a lawful permanent resident 21 years old or older
Fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen
or the fiancé(e)’s baby

• Person admitted to the U.S. as a fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen (K-1 nonimmigrant)
  • Person admitted to the U.S. as the baby of a fiancé(e) of a U.S. citizen (K-2 nonimmigrant)
Widow(er) of a U.S. citizenWidow or widower of a U.S. citizen and you were married to your U.S. citizen spouse at the time your spouse died

There is no way under the current law for a cousin, nephew, niece, grandparent, uncle etc to immigrate other than what is stated here for a family petition. It's limited to spouse or fiance/ *******/ parent/ sibling.

So who are we trying to prevent chain migration from?

It's pretty obvious you're sold on propoganda for an anti-immigrant dog whistle when the danger doesn't even exist.

Now if you said you wanted to limit immigration from terrorist countries like Pakistan.. I'd agree with you but nope.. that isn't even under the list of banned countries.

You fell hook line and sinker for a fake issue.

Last edited:
Well, I didn't say anything about a green card, but ...

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/free-books/fiance-marriage-visa-book/chapter3-5.html
If you are sponsoring someone for a family based green card (U.S. lawful permanent residence) you will, in most cases, need to fill out an Affidavit of Support for that person. This is ordinarily done on Form I-864, published by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Maybe if I make the type really BIG you will understand better???

I really don't care if it is your mom or your 3rd cousin - that's not the point. If that person wants to come to this country, then they can apply for themselves, no more sponsorship. But my point is, Trump IS NOT trying to stop legal migration, that is the hook line and sinker YOU swallowed.
Simply getting rid of the sponsorship program does not prevent family members from coming, if they want to legally file.

But here is the official form from the USCIS
https://www.pdffiller.com/jsfiller-...&expBranch=2#59d7b3babbfa46539029d62c98c350c4

Back