Immigration

I'm in favor of illegal immigration...we need the workers!
and it distracts law enforcement from white collar crime
they increase sales at flea markets
they keep the streets clean of used vehicles
helps landlords lease unwanted houses

oh and most important....it helps the dems with votes!

Note: some one has to take a stance for illegal immigration because I'm sure you are not going to find any one else for it

Last edited:
I'm in favor of illegal immigration...we need the workers!
and it distracts law enforcement from white collar crime
they increase sales at flea markets
they keep the streets clean of used vehicles
helps landlords lease unwanted houses

oh and most important....it helps the dems with votes!

Note: some one has to take a stance for illegal immigration because I'm sure you are not going to find any one else for it

Illegal immigrant families received nearly $1.3 billion in Los Angeles County welfare money during 2015 and 2016, nearly one-quarter of the amount spent on the county’s entire needy population, according to data obtained by Fox News.

And guess who pays for that?

according to data obtained by Fox News.

surely you jest!...you believe anything Fox puts out doesn't say a lot for your input!

just a little logic should apply here....something you seem be lacking on your statement!
if they were such a burden on the system with all the benefits they are taking from the state....why is the state working so hard to protect them?

don't suppose it has something to do with the taxes they do pay in!......or the money they spend there.....or the fruit and vegetables they help harvest that keeps the cost of that product down
tell me ....who is going to work for those low wages with no benefits just during a season?

I'm not for just letting them all come in either...but think we could allow a certain number of work permits for those people and shut off the rest that just come in for a better life...let those people go through the system like others did....the dreamers should be allowed citizenship!...just put a date on it and everyone after that date doesn't qualify...all kinds of ways of doing this....and be sensible about it!

Last edited:
I'm completely against it. I could write a book the size of a large dictionary explaining all the reasons why it will destroy our country.

I will sum it up. Those people ruined their country and they do not assimilate. They will ruin ours as well. Straight to the point.

looked at history lately?...unless you are an American indian....you are a immigrant of some kind!
America is made up of immigrants! Period!
Before you just shoot off at the mouth....or buy into anything Fox news says...I won't even go into all the ******* Fox comes up with...check the facts!

the pros and cons

Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_of_illegal_immigrants_in_the_United_States

Study Finds Illegal immigrants pay $11.8 billion in Taxes
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/04/16/Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-Pay-118B-Taxes

What Benefits Can Illegal Aliens Receive?
https://www.nysenate.gov/newsroom/articles/james-l-seward/what-benefits-can-illegal-aliens-receive

probably one of the better ones...except the first one I posted

Immigrants, Taxes, and Government Benefits
https://www.mdpolicy.org/policyblog/detail/immigrants-taxes-and-government-benefits

all seriousness aside.....hahahah

it's sad to say but we have become a country of ME FIRST...and fuck everyone else...and that seems to cover a majority of the country!

But there are ways we can still do what the country has done since it's inception and still please the me first people!
since most don't know nor do they care just what the immigrants do here ( you might look at all those fruit and vegetable farmers who rely on them)....but just close the borders.....and accept only those that are fleeing death in the wore torn countries....yes that would be mostly muslins right now...but this country was founded on that and shouldn't stop now....just exclude everyone that is not in fear for their life

I don't really agree with that but since most seem to be against the people from the south for whatever reason I don't know...that is one way they could legally enforce their hate on the others!

and my last word on the subject......I know most are thinking thank you for that

BUT they would not be rushing across the borders so much to begin with IF

there were not so many employers so willing to hire them rather than pay an American a decent wage!

looked at history lately?...unless you are an American indian....you are a immigrant of some kind!
Before you just shoot off at the mouth....or buy into anything Fox news says...I won't even go into all the ******* Fox comes up with...check the facts!

the pros and cons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_of_illegal_immigrants_in_the_United_States

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/04/16/Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-Pay-118B-Taxes

https://www.nysenate.gov/newsroom/articles/james-l-seward/what-benefits-can-illegal-aliens-receive

https://www.mdpolicy.org/policyblog/detail/immigrants-taxes-and-government-benefits

He is talking about illegal immigrants....and dont pull the we are all immigrants bullshit. If you are born here to parents who are citizens of the United States you are not an immigrant. And anything fox posts you can fact check...its not hard. Same with CNN so what is your point.

Point is...if your an ILLEGAL and living here ILEGALLY. you need to be deported. If you want to be an american citizen then go thru all the stuff you need to to become a LEGAL citizen.

here in Liberal Canada, there is a zero tolerance for illegal immigration. Canada's immigration system is based on economic need. unlike the U.S where most immigration is based on family reunification many of which are not screened

https://qz.com/932244/american-vers...t-dissimilar-yet-the-us-is-cast-as-the-devil/

RBC tried to replace employees with temporary foreign workers. somebody on the inside blew the whistle and it generated public outrage

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...canadian-staff-with-foreign-workers-1.1315008

Last edited:
He is talking about illegal immigrants....and dont pull the we are all immigrants bullshit
wel thought I was done but MR Bullshit as to show his stupidity!

we are illegal immigrants as far back as you want to go!

If you are born here to parents who are citizens of the United States you are not an immigran
your only true and rationale statement!

And anything fox posts you can fact check...its not hard
very true and apparently there are a lot of people who don't! like you and your fried!
the US is the only country that lets them be a news station because we have enough idiots willing to believe what they say and they have enough money to buy off anyone who might object...in other countries where money can not influence the gov or people dumb enough to buy into their *******....they are not allowed to be on as news!....now check that out!..but I know you won't because you are a fox listener!

Same with CNN so what is your point.
please do the majority of what they post is facts...and accepted world wide...unlike your Fox news..you think there might be a reason there?....but the right is so slanted that they WANT to believe anything fox puts out!

Point is...if your an ILLEGAL and living here ILEGALLY. you need to be deported.
is that a fact?
there seems to be some discussion on that! But I'm sure Fox has their own views that you coincide with......but most people agree that those bought here through no fault of their own and were not old enough t know...should be allowed....check your facts on that.....the majorit of the country supports the dreamers!
you preach checking facts and yet know nothing about what in the hell you are talking about!...just preach and defend your fox stupidity!

Last edited:

the pros and cons

. there is so much falsehood in this statement..I don't even know where to start. ....

Where going to have break this debate into subtopics so I can completely dissect your argument.

I guess we should have start with illegal immigration crime and then I'll debunk that mess you posted.

Just curious what the B2w members in the United States think about the whole immigration issue. I myself have a big problem with illegal immigration. If you come here and want to become a citizen and go thru the proper channels then by all means welcome.
Against it . People are allowed here just to become members of the left wing voting block and are given better benefits than some American citizens. So then we get a bunch of entitled leeches who have no allegiance to this country, no concept of what it's like to be an American and without the awareness that they are being used as political pawns by the left.
Trump pissed a lot of conservatives off with his solution to fix the Dacca problem and these "*******" still think he's the enemy rather than the Democrats who don't want a resolution till they have milked every last bit of political capital they can out of the issue.
It's a shame the liberal run media doesn't give more coverage to the town halls where legal immigrants, mostly Hispanics, unload on illegals. It was an education to me and nice to see.

. there is so much falsehood in this statement..I don't even know where to start. ....

Where going to have break this debate into subtopics so I can completely dissect your argument.

I guess we should have start with illegal immigration crime and then I'll debunk that mess you posted.

Sub actualy has a point \Americans are actualy are all immigrants of a sort......Also immigration will out grow the US populus growth 7-1 by 2065

Also not one American is actually an original. You all are a mix of some kind of immigrant.. Or do you think Americans were a native to the America's?

Sub actualy has a point \Americans are actualy are all immigrants of a sort......Also immigration will out grow the US populus growth 7-1 by 2065

Also not one American is actually an original. You all are a mix of some kind of immigrant.. Or do you think Americans were a native to the America's?
yes, decendents of LEGAL immigrants. against illegal immigration, in favor of speeding the legal process

there is so much falsehood in this statement..I don't even know where to start. ....

go ahead since falsehood is what your topic is all about.....you posted a statement..you got from Fox ...that was/is completely false!
again if fox was so accurate why are they banned in so many countries?
they are nothing more than a televised version of the national enquirer!
that's why we can't penalize all these Russian troll farms on their false facts...do that and we would also have to do something about fox (news?)

now to make it just a little more logical....do you really think the state is going to go overboard trying to protect those immigrants if it was costing the state a bunch of money they don't have....a little logic would apply don't you think? or do you?

I posted several links to the facts on immigration.....but they don't go with your right wing mindset...so the facts don't count is that it?

People are allowed here just to become members of the left wing voting block

now hold it there Northsb...that is a statement trump likes to make and it has already been debunked!
so start again!

So then we get a bunch of entitled leeches who have no allegiance to this country, no concept of what it's like to be an American and without the awareness that they are being used as political pawns by the left.

you really are twisted on that statement!...I will start with the leeches....I thin most would complain they are taking our jobs...NOT that they are leeches!...as for allegiance to the country....same as any other immigrant from any country...once they take the citizenship oath they are supposed to be....but then we have a lot of citizens that I sometimes wonder where their allegiance lies!

Trump pissed a lot of conservatives off with his solution to fix the Dacca problem and these "*******" still think he's the enemy rather than the Democrats who don't want a resolution till they have milked every last bit of political capital they can out of the issue.

again just a little confused there aren't you?
who opened the door on the DACA to begin with it certainly wasn't the Dems!....he is using that just like everything else...doesn't give a rats ass about them.....they are just a bargaining chip so he can get his wall/monument!
and of course the Dems are not going to go along.......he wants to take money from the needy to pay for his wall...the right has already put the deficit over a trillion on his last plan....even the conservatives are only so stupid!..they won't pay for a wall...so he has to cut something to get his monument/wall...and that is social programs!

It's a shame the liberal run media

liberal media?....I think all of them except Fox cover what is news worthy....shame the white house has so much crime and corruption they spend a lot of time there!

yes, decendents of LEGAL immigrants. against illegal immigration, in favor of speeding the legal process

confused on that one

the thing is all this illegal immigration has a reasonable solution....just no one wants to work on it......the fruit and vegetable farmers need them....trump has found a way for them to work for him....and if the gov took the time the same could work for all of them...seasonal employment..legally...some of those people are needed.....(who else is going to work at minimum wage for long hours with no benefits for just a couple of months) as for them not putting anything back into the country....while they are here they are paying taxes on everything they buy...but with them going back home do they benefit from any of it..no!

am I in favor of illegal immigration...no!

I just think there is a reasonable solution to all of it if people took the time to work on it!
but right now no one will because for trump...he could give a ******* less about any of them he just wants his wall
immigration is at a 4 year low as with boarder crossing...right now the lowest it has been in years!

Actually thats not True. The base line on which you draw your conclusion is a biased conclusion. That said it has two sides and both sides claim they are right and that their conclusions are the right ones.... being born of American parents who them selves are either immigrants or ofspring doesn't make one American. It makes you the ofspring of immigrants with American citizenship.

Research done not long ago found that if Trumps policy is followed through then which of you are going to do the menial tasks that many immigrants do as there will be MILLIONS of low paid job open that 'Americans' refuse to do... Now. Blantent abuse of immigration is different than wanting to partake and a willingness to make a better life for themselves, paying taxes ect.... You were all gien a chance many years ago to try to make a new life...Then why shouldn't they as long as they contribute?

Back