Im not gay but...

Just my opinion, but I don't think honoring and servicing a black cock means that a person is gay. It seems like two entirely different things to me.

the mor ei look arond on internet the more i see white guys wantin to be like girls and even servicing our black dicks weather gay or not. gotta wonder what you wife's think and how you white guys are around your wifes

the mor ei look arond on internet the more i see white guys wantin to be like girls and even servicing our black dicks weather gay or not. gotta wonder what you wife's think and how you white guys are around your wifes
Not sure about the other white guys in here but i have no desire to be a girl. I like fucking my wife too much for that. But i do like bbc, i am just a normal guy around my wife. She has no idea i am bi. She does know i want to eat a creampie from her when she takes her first bull and she seems to like that idea.

I love to see a massive black dick pumping in and out of a sexy white woman. I also enjoy seeing a bbc alone, just the size and mass of it seems very hot. I dont want any action with a bbc but i do find them very hot. Does that automatically make one gay or just interested?
Yeah your gay. Wth you think?

Back