If you really wanted to be involved……..

It's all about a big black cock sexual fetish Nichole. In fact African people have smaller dicks than European one. :cool:
You will be hated for this))
White people can’t be bigger than black. It's out of the narrative. Honestly, I agree some black guys have big devices but I smile seeing people say all of them))

It's all about a big black cock sexual fetish Nichole. In fact African people have smaller dicks than European one. :cool:
It’s ok. You don’t have to be insecure here. There is no reason to come to an interracial website and try and convince others it’s not truth.

Also, white women arent just with black men because they have huge penis. We just reject white men as sexual partners

Last edited:
We just reject white men as sexual partnerss
You don’t have to answer if you don't want to Nichole. One day you will understand that no one’s wants to shagg you and fuck, no one is even love you. Lots of ladies here will be still loved by their husbands after the cuckold lifestyle becomes useless in case of age. Some couples will split up. Some will decide to stop for some particular reason. I’m not talking about fat small-dicked lazy wanking cucks from your fetish fantasy. I’m talking about each other loving couples who are using this lifestyle for fun, not to become slaves/sluts/etc.

Last edited:
Also, white women are just with black men because they have huge penis.
Another stereotype.
Our current black friend has 7,5’ just because my wife doesn't like mambas at all. And he’s coming only sometimes when we decided ourselves.
We just reject white men as sexual partners
Have you been given the right to speak for everyone?

Last edited:
I started to suck cock by being led by a very dominate man. We met in a chat room and it developed into chats on the telephone. He was very kind and understood how to be patience with me but would not allow me to back out once I said I would do something outside my comfort zone. I really enjoyed and felt safe in exploring new things sexually.
That’s a beautiful story.

Most of the cuckold guys here are just exploring a fetish and that is 100% ok. I fully support you.

But if you really wants to be involved, even from a far or online, even if your wife would Never do it herself you can still support the lifestyle.

If you were really committed you would start assisting women in their journey. Starting fundme campaigns. Offering to pre pay for rooms for young bulls.

Just saying.
Sounds reasonable.

I as a cuck, would love to co tribute to more white/Latina wives going black. I’m in the Dallas/Fort Worth so feel free to message me, bulls or couples if you need me to help out in some way with a room. I’ll be in a corner on my knees watching like a good cuck should.

I as a cuck, would love to co tribute to more white/Latina wives going black. I’m in the Dallas/Fort Worth so feel free to message me, bulls or couples if you need me to help out in some way with a room. I’ll be in a corner on my knees watching like a good cuck should.
This is beautiful! Especially if you’re assisting younger guys. They don’t always know what to do in terms of getting rooms ect.

Hi Nichole, i have enhoyed reading through all this. But I keep thinking, your negative feelings toward cuckold males are based on men you do not even know. A Cuckold is only a cuckold to one woman. Or one at a time anyway. So, to understand a cuckold, you need to have one, to love one, and to embrace the whole cuckold hotwife relationship. Then you might see and experience a level of love and geneosity that shocks you.
Asking white men to chip in and pay for rooms isnt going to bring forward the best in anyone. If they all watched, there might be some jerking off. But that is only a small portion of what goes on between a cuckold and his woman.
Im all for helping women go Black. But the only time it really means anything and brings out the cuckold in me is when it is the woman I love.

Hi Nichole, i have enhoyed reading through all this. But I keep thinking, your negative feelings toward cuckold males are based on men you do not even know. A Cuckold is only a cuckold to one woman. Or one at a time anyway. So, to understand a cuckold, you need to have one, to love one, and to embrace the whole cuckold hotwife relationship. Then you might see and experience a level of love and geneosity that shocks you.
Asking white men to chip in and pay for rooms isnt going to bring forward the best in anyone. If they all watched, there might be some jerking off. But that is only a small portion of what goes on between a cuckold and his woman.
Im all for helping women go Black. But the only time it really means anything and brings out the cuckold in me is when it is the woman I love.
Then don’t participate. The telegram group isn’t a requirement for anyone. It’s only for those who volunteer to work on the project

Back