If you let men suck your dick, you's gay, not a bull

Doesn’t matter which end your on, if your a guy doing the sucking or a guy letting a guy do it, it’s gay….
It's really Bi

Bi curious would be if your thinking about doing it but haven't done it yet.

With the lights off do you really care? Given the right opportunity it's anything possible

Gay would be men only

Last edited:
Says the bicurious girl with Lzzy(Lezzy?) in her profile.
It’s short for Lizzy or Elizabeth… and I put bicurious because I haven’t been with a woman. However I don’t think other women are homophobic or transphobic or whatever stupid name you want to put to it because they may or may not be interested. Sounds like you are just upset that more men won’t let you suck their dicks… I believe their are websites for that as well. If you don’t want to hear answers you don’t want to hear don’t post the questions, again, people are allowed to feel a certain way and if someone things it’s gay to let another man suck their dick then it is… that’s not even debatable…. Now go apologize to your parents!

if someone things it’s gay to let another man suck their dick then it is… that’s not even debatable…. Now go apologize to your parents!
You totally had great points until this part. It's not debatable? What do you think all these people are doing? No debate happening here?

If a dude ONLY wants to suck dick, cool. He's probably gay. No argument here. But a guy who's willing to, amongst other sexual activities that also involve women, is that not precisely what bisexuality is?

You say you're bicurious, because you haven't tried being with a woman yet. That makes sense to me. But if you decide to try it once, would that make you a full-blown lesbian? What if you try it and "someone things [sic] it's gay?" Then it is? No longer debatable? You're just a dyke from then on, even if you still want sex with men?

Last edited:
She right…I can’t stand gay ppl
So, men who would so much as touch another dude are gay, in any circumstance, even if 99% of their sexual activity is with females. What if women eat pussy once in a while, in between getting fucked by men? Are they gay then too? Does that mean you "can't stand" them either?

I have some unfortunate news for you, but lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, nonbinary people are on this planet and aren't leaving. It's totally fine not to want to have sex with them, but if you really "can't stand" them, you're going to have a rough go in life. Would you put up with someone saying "I can't stand black people?"

Last edited:
You totally had great points until this part. It's not debatable? What do you think all these people are doing? No debate happening here? If you ONLY want to suck dick, cool. You're probably gay. If you're willing to, amongst other sexual activities that involve the opposite sex, is that not precisely what bisexuality is?

You say you're bicurious, because you haven't tried being with a woman yet. That makes sense to me. But if you decide to try it once, would that make you a full-blown lesbian? What if you try it and "someone things [sic] it's gay?" Then it is? No longer debatable? You're just a dyke from then on, even if you still want sex with men?
This is not the best answer tbh… but just like no one cares how many women a guy is with, no one gives a ******* if a woman is bisexual. When men do it it’s gay… it’s just the way it is Lol. Men can sleep with tons of women and no one cares and women can be bi or lesbians and no one cares. God bless America 🇺🇸

This is not the best answer tbh… but just like no one cares how many women a guy is with, no one gives a ******* if a woman is bisexual. When men do it it’s gay… it’s just the way it is Lol. Men can sleep with tons of women and no one cares and women can be bi or lesbians and no one cares. God bless America 🇺🇸
LONG LIVE DOUBLE STANDARDS AND PERSECUTION OF THOSE WHO ARE DIFFERENT FROM ME! YAY AMERICA!

You're absolutely right, that's not the best answer.

But it’s also the truth. We aren’t saying it’s wrong for a man to suck another guys dick. Just that it’s gay…
So, because you said so, bisexual men don't exist? They're all incorrectly identified gay people?

If there's nothing wrong with it, why do you insist on labeling them at all? You said yourself, "nobody cares" if a woman is bi. Why should anybody care if a man is? "There's nothing wrong with what he does, but I'm going to make sure he knows I consider him gay. I'm not judging, it's totally fine. What's not fine is if he tries to say he's a little bit bi. That's just the way it is."

That's some pretty deep sociopathy!

So, because you said so, bisexual men don't exist? They're all incorrectly identified gay people?

If there's nothing wrong with it, why do you insist on labeling them at all? You said yourself, "nobody cares" if a woman is bi. Why should anybody care if a man is? "There's nothing wrong with what he does, but I'm going to make sure he knows I consider him gay." That's some pretty deep sociopathy!
Don’t be offended by someone’s opinion…. I don’t care what you call me. The first amendment says I can have my own opinion and that you can have yours. Clearly I have touched a soft spot… get over it… you will get through this

Don’t be offended by someone’s opinion…. I don’t care what you call me. The first amendment says I can have my own opinion and that you can have yours. Clearly I have touched a soft spot… get over it… you will get through this
I'm not offended personally in the slightest. I'm slightly offended on behalf of marginalized people who take ******* all the time just for being who they are.

Yes, you're free to say whatever judgmental, narrow-minded, backward thing you want. I just think it's amazing how people can see their own double standard, even vocalize it, and then still cling to it.

Women are still often treated like second class citizens, too, unfortunately. Does that mean people who say ******* like, "it's fine that women make less money, they're better suited to be homemakers and should be incentivized not to work?" Are those double standards cool, too?

Last edited:
I'm not offended personally in the slightest. I'm slightly offended on behalf of marginalized people who take ******* all the time just for being who they are.

Yes, you're free to say whatever judgmental, narrow-minded, backward thing you want. I just think it's amazing how people can see their own double standard, even vocalize it, and then still cling to it.

Women are still often treated like second class citizens, too, unfortunately. Does that mean people who say ******* like, "it's fine that women make less money, they're better suited to be homemakers and should be incentivized not to work?" Are those double standards cool, too?
Well let me ask you this question, should women have been drafted in to the military? Should women be allowed to be on the front lines? If they are, should their physical qualifications be the same as men or should they be tailored for women? Men and women are different. Women have a natural maternal instinct that men don’t have and men have a natural protective instinct.

People always use these words when they don’t get their way or people disagree with their beliefs….
Exactly. Oh, also, when people of certain races or genders are excluded from groups, that might be racist/sexist. When people are afraid to see anything gay or trans, they just might be homophobic and transphobic. And when people agree with management on those things, such label just might be applied to them also.
Just maybe, as in hypothetically speaking. I am sure it is only because I don't get my way that I would feel that way. For certainly, if I did get my way then racist would not be racists, homophobes would not be homophobes, etc.
You might be onto something.

Well let me ask you this question, should women have been drafted in to the military? Should women be allowed to be on the front lines? If they are, should their physical qualifications be the same as men or should they be tailored for women? Men and women are different. Women have a natural maternal instinct that men don’t have and men have a natural protective instinct.
I think anyone who wants to serve should be allowed to. And if being on the front lines requires certain physical abilities, each person should be able to prove they're qualified. Period.

I have not one but two male friends who lost their wives to different forms of substance abuse. One wife died of liver failure and the other a ******* overdose. Both men are doing a pretty amazing job raising ******* by themselves, and might disagree that generalization that women's "maternal instinct" makes them better parents.

Why is it so hard for you to let people be who they are individually, without slapping labels on them or trying to justify treating them differently?

I think anyone who wants to serve should be allowed to. And if being on the front lines requires certain physical abilities, each person should be able to prove they're qualified. Period.

I have not one but two male friends who lost their wives to different forms of substance abuse. One wife died of liver failure and the other a ******* overdose. Both men are doing a pretty amazing job raising ******* by themselves, and might disagree that generalization that women's "maternal instinct" makes them better parents.

Why is it so hard for you to let people be who they are individually, without slapping labels on them or trying to justify treating them differently?
Being drafted means you don’t have a choice… I’m not talking about joining, I’m talking about being drafted.

Back