If you knew your wife liked the idea of getting blacked

Couple4threesu

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
If you knew your wife was willing to get blacked. But have not found anyone yet. Then one day she sends a pic of her with a BBC in her but you had no idea. What would your reaction be?
m-bj4hdaaecaa-mh-xx_mqf2g7p1fxjnp-original_279703532-jpg.3606827

Attachments

• (m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=XX_mQf2g7P1FXJnp)original_279703532.jpg
    (m=bJ4hdaaecaa)(mh=XX_mQf2g7P1FXJnp)original_279703532.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 1,941
Well though it is not impossible but it is quite tough for a Pakistani wife. If my wife did so it will be a memorable moment for me. I will love her and encourage her more

If you knew your wife was willing to get blacked. But have not found anyone yet. Then one day she sends a pic of her with a BBC in her but you had no idea. What would your reaction be?
m-bj4hdaaecaa-mh-xx_mqf2g7p1fxjnp-original_279703532-jpg.3606827
If we've already discussed that she can have a "hall pass", I see nothing wrong with it. I'd dive into her pussy, clean her properly, then reclaim her (hopefully) loose cunt, whether it was as surprise or planned.

The one thing that is super hot about a pic like this is that it's taken by someone else. That means she's probably getting two black dicks which would be even hotter.

Definitely wouldn't want my wife to cheat but at this point in my cuckold fantasy and the fact we both get off on her taking a BBC, I would truly love it. I've been wanting her to hook up with her former co-worker who we know has a BBC and wanted her asian pussy really badly. I didn't find out about Al until after she left her job. I know I would have encouraged her to fuck him. Even now in our verbal fantasies, we both get off on his big cock stretching her. If only he knew that we named one of her dildos after him!

Back