If you could go back in time???

I would be the age I am right now … current circumstances!

I had 2 long-term boyfriends in high school through early college; a good handful of casual sexual relationships (two with hot black men but nothing to do with interracial fantasies at that time); and a nice amount of one-night stands to round out being a relatively sexually liberated college woman.

And now I have an amazing guy who fulfills me and fills me up completely (that would be you @BlackForWives). He both will make love to me and fuck me senseless; and I thoroughly enjoy being “his” slut, “his” whore… Funny but true - he once asked me to bark like a dog with a leash currently around my neck but I was a bit unsure of my barking skills lol… but I tried. In fact, I don’t think I have said no to anything he’s asked for yet.

In comes the second and most important part of my current circumstances… my hubby (@Stag2franki - that would be you!)… who YouTubed how to actually bark like a dog for me so I didn’t feel self-conscious!

Can’t beat the best of both worlds there!

@BlackForWives - see you shortly; I’m ready to bark like a dog again. 😂
This post is so awesome!! You are such an erotic lady!! Very cool to have a loving husband and also admit to enjoying being another man’s “slut and whore”!! What a complete turn on. Also absolutely love it that you have not said “no” to anything the other man has asked, especially since he has made you do some pretty darn slutty sexy things!!

Thanks for sharing!!

This post is so awesome!! You are such an erotic lady!! Very cool to have a loving husband and also admit to enjoying being another man’s “slut and whore”!! What a complete turn on. Also absolutely love it that you have not said “no” to anything the other man has asked, especially since he has made you do some pretty darn slutty sexy things!!

Thanks for sharing!!
Thank you as usual for the nice comments. And yes, I’m in a pretty great position here with my two guys. Not sure I could be luckier! I’ll even try on lingerie or cute outfits for my husband to pack for a trip or night out with my guy.

And being called a slut or whore- I don’t mind it on it’s own from the right person or right situation… but the key word I love is being called “my” slut and “my” whore. Makes a big difference to hear that word “my.” Possession. Mmmm…

Thank you as usual for the nice comments. And yes, I’m in a pretty great position here with my two guys. Not sure I could be luckier! I’ll even try on lingerie or cute outfits for my husband to pack for a trip or night out with my guy.

And being called a slut or whore- I don’t mind it on it’s own from the right person or right situation… but the key word I love is being called “my” slut and “my” whore. Makes a big difference to hear that word “my.” Possession. Mmmm…
Oh, I like it!! Possession can be so erotic!!

28 for me. At that age I remember fucking my GF so hard and for so long that I literally had trouble walking afterwards. My legs felt weak and wobbly. I had to lean on her for support after leaving the hotel. I busted three nuts that evening into the night.

I would be the age I am right now … current circumstances!

I had 2 long-term boyfriends in high school through early college; a good handful of casual sexual relationships (two with hot black men but nothing to do with interracial fantasies at that time); and a nice amount of one-night stands to round out being a relatively sexually liberated college woman.

And now I have an amazing guy who fulfills me and fills me up completely (that would be you @BlackForWives). He both will make love to me and fuck me senseless; and I thoroughly enjoy being “his” slut, “his” whore… Funny but true - he once asked me to bark like a dog with a leash currently around my neck but I was a bit unsure of my barking skills lol… but I tried. In fact, I don’t think I have said no to anything he’s asked for yet.

In comes the second and most important part of my current circumstances… my hubby (@Stag2franki - that would be you!)… who YouTubed how to actually bark like a dog for me so I didn’t feel self-conscious!

Can’t beat the best of both worlds there!

@BlackForWives - see you shortly; I’m ready to bark like a dog again. 😂
I love that you get to make love with your bull and are able to say so even to your husband and that he enjoys it and supports you (and knows his place 😉), you're living the dream.

If I could go back in time, I would go back 100 million years...believing in both science and the bible, it is obvious that the dinosaurs were the vegan Sons of Cain despite having teeth as long as my arm....before they were wiped out by the meteor and the ensuing Flood. There was a lot more oxygen in those days...30% I think...so sex might have been better.
Note the levels around 250 million years ago....'the Great Dying"....Stay away! Stay away!
History-of-Oxygen-Levels-on-Earth.jpg

Would you stay at the age where your sexual prowess was at its peak?

1. What age would that be?

2. What acts of the sexual encounters do you miss that may not be as easily done today?!?

For me it would be my current age, mainly bc I understand my body better when it comes to real pleasure, but with the sexual promiscuity of my 20's.
🤪😉
I'd go back to my early 20's when life and sex just seemed easy and carefree vs today where life is main and only fucker, LOL

My wife said she would go back to 45 after she had her hysterectomy. The hormones her Dr. finally got her on made her nearly a nympho. All she wanted to was fuck. Morning, noon and night. If you guys think you can’t get enough pussy try that for a year or 2.

Back