If you could go back in time???

Lolamaze

Female
From
NY, US
Would you stay at the age where your sexual prowess was at its peak?

1. What age would that be?

2. What acts of the sexual encounters do you miss that may not be as easily done today?!?

For me it would be my current age, mainly bc I understand my body better when it comes to real pleasure, but with the sexual promiscuity of my 20's.
🤪😉

To be honest I'm doing some of the best fucking of my life at 56 years old (With You Baby 🥰). However I would say 23. I had a respectable stable of women at that point. Along with random encounters. I think if anything I miss the "freedom" of random encounters... The exhilaration of meeting a woman that I connect with and just going for it. Whether that be in a car, club bathroom, hotel, home etc. I don't miss the "recklessness" of it however... It was extremely rare for me to finish an act with a condom intact. Either I took it off, she took it off, or it broke. Somehow I made it out of that unscathed. Thank GOD...I've been disease free for life. 🙏🏽

The best sex of my life has been as I have gotten older. After 35 I felt more confifent in my sexuality and also thats when we as a couple began to explore which opened a whole new world of sexuality and pleasure. I was very active as a teen and into my twenties but for me the best sex of my life has been from about 35 to now enjoying all the freedom and new kinks that turn me on. All of my encounters are just as easy today as then but I'm also much more active today physically in say fitness then in my 20's and I was gymnist then in my teens. So flexibility isnt an issue-lol and I never liked fucking in a car! . I was always attracted to black men and it went away in the middle portin of my life and came back at 38 and its been great. I do more now than I did in my 20's so I'm happier now.

The best sex of my life has been as I have gotten older. After 35 I felt more confifent in my sexuality and also thats when we as a couple began to explore which opened a whole new world of sexuality and pleasure. I was very active as a teen and into my twenties but for me the best sex of my life has been from about 35 to now enjoying all the freedom and new kinks that turn me on. All of my encounters are just as easy today as then but I'm also much more active today physically in say fitness then in my 20's and I was gymnist then in my teens. So flexibility isnt an issue-lol and I never liked fucking in a car! . I was always attracted to black men and it went away in the middle portin of my life and came back at 38 and its been great. I do more now than I did in my 20's so I'm happier now.
I love that you do you, and you make it something that is lucrative yet pleasurable, kudos!

I would have started chasing after white girls more when that curiosity started hitting me at 17. As far as sex goes I'm having the most fun sex right now in my prime at 37. There isn't anything that I'm doing now that i could have been able to handle back in my 20's massaging and fucking Hotwife's back then would have been a problem.

I'm addicted to the Hotwife thing and pleasing other men's wife's. I had to go through that time of finding out what i like to be in the position I'm in now. Although i did find out about the lifestyle at 21 i wasn't ready to fully jump in until i was 27

I would have started chasing after white girls more when that curiosity started hitting me at 17. As far as sex goes I'm having the most fun sex right now in my prime at 37. There isn't anything that I'm doing now that i could have been able to handle back in my 20's massaging and fucking Hotwife's back then would have been a problem.

I'm addicted to the Hotwife thing and pleasing other men's wife's. I had to go through that time of finding out what i like to be in the position I'm in now. Although i did find out about the lifestyle at 21 i wasn't ready to fully jump in until i was 27
Keep livin the dream! 30's I think I could easily relive when it comes to sexual awareness.

Back