Black/white Xmas fun - in the Netherlands

DTVerdoorn

Male
Gold Member
Hi/hallo,

For interested single black guys in the Netherlands. My Italian girlfriend and me will be in the Netherlands for the holiday season. She's a very fit 45 year old belladonna from the South of Italy. We are a couple for 10 years already and want to have a new experience sexually. It turns me on to see her experience her first time with a black man, age anywhere between 20 to 50something. Contact us if you are interested please.

Any couples that have good experience with Dutch bulls, please recommend! It's going to happen finally, if we meet someone really cool you will also be welcome to visit us in Italy in the future.

Hi/hallo,

For interested single black guys in the Netherlands. My Italian girlfriend and me will be in the Netherlands for the holiday season. She's a very fit 45 year old belladonna from the South of Italy. We are a couple for 10 years already and want to have a new experience sexually. It turns me on to see her experience her first time with a black man, age anywhere between 20 to 50something. Contact us if you are interested please.

Any couples that have good experience with Dutch bulls, please recommend! It's going to happen finally, if we meet someone really cool you will also be welcome to visit us in Italy in the future.
Let’s contact!

Hi/hallo,

Sounds good! PM

Hey there,

24 year old BBC from Amsterdam. Experienced with couples and wifes, looking to have a good time.

If you like some photos, just sent me a DM :)

Back