Looking for bbc in Netherlands

Can I arrange a meet with you guys or with some of my friends
We would be willing to meet but please tell us a bit more about yourself and your friends
this would be my wife’s very first bbc experience so find the right bull who is genuine and respectful is important to us both
I am only interested in watching but would like to be fully cuckolded

I am black guy of 43yrs.1.70m 70kg bull of 19cm from Nigeria living in Holland for more than 20 years, work as an engineer, has a stable job.Gentle man and I treat a lady with respect.I go with the flow.i like trio gangbang cockold massage like visit clubbing.
Ask me what you want and I will get back to you.

I am black guy of 43yrs.1.70m 70kg bull of 19cm from Nigeria living in Holland for more than 20 years, work as an engineer, has a stable job.Gentle man and I treat a lady with respect.I go with the flow.i like trio gangbang cockold massage like visit clubbing.
Ask me what you want and I will get back to you.
We are a happily married couple
we’re looking for a genuine respectful bbc for my wife’s very first experience she is very willing
I only want to watch I would like to be cuckolded by you and her maybe also some humiliation about cock size and satisfying her etc
gangbang is only possible once we know you more and better what experience do you have and do you know other suitable bbc
bareback is what we both prefer with cum inside
are you experienced for cuckolding and married couples

Back