if it ain't 8 to 10 it ain't going in

TomandAnn

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I guess the cat is out of the bag now. Last night at my company (hospital) holiday party my Annie got somewhat ******* and horny. We have two black male friends that I work with that are her "regular" BBCs. But last night they plus a few more males started flirting and dancing with Ann. She made the comment to one of the white guys that if he wasn't at least 8 to 10 inches she wasn't interested. Then the guys starting telling everyone that Ann said that to get some of her married white pussy ....."if it ain't 8 to 10 it ain't going in". Well she got fucked!!! Merry Christmas now............

I guess the cat is out of the bag now. Last night at my company (hospital) holiday party my Annie got somewhat ******* and horny. We have two black male friends that I work with that are her "regular" BBCs. But last night they plus a few more males started flirting and dancing with Ann. She made the comment to one of the white guys that if he wasn't at least 8 to 10 inches she wasn't interested. Then the guys starting telling everyone that Ann said that to get some of her married white pussy ....."if it ain't 8 to 10 it ain't going in". Well she got fucked!!! Merry Christmas now............
did she find out one of those white guys had an 8in cock and she fucked him at the party?

only one new lover.........the other two are her regular friends...........(and all of them work with me)........now everyone seems to know that Annie loves BBC..............went back to the hotel.............but they danced (very hands on) at the party

only one new lover.........the other two are her regular friends...........(and all of them work with me)........now everyone seems to know that Annie loves BBC..............went back to the hotel.............but they danced (very hands on) at the party
oh, wow. i hope you weren't embarrassed, but you were proud of her at the party. that musta been a great party and an even better party at the hotel!

Maybe you don't know how lucky you are. Three guys with 8+ inches of dicks... one is already harder to find than a needle in the haystack, normally. :D

Back