If convincing my husband doesn't work...is cheating a viable option?

My wife is trying to convince me to let her see her professor
Beware. Red flag! She obvious is having an emotional connection other than professionally with him. Why else did she single him out. Are you sure she has not had him already? Then getting you to condone it to cover it up. Good chance it has already has happened.
Evaluate not just the emotional heart ache but possible financial impact. Good luck!

Beware. Red flag! She obvious is having an emotional connection other than professionally with him. Why else did she single him out. Are you sure she has not had him already? Then getting you to condone it to cover it up. Good chance it has already has happened.
Evaluate not just the emotional heart ache but possible financial impact. Good luck!
There are a lot of risks here. Most Universities frown on Professors screwing the students. Is he married? If so is his wife onboard? Any ******* in the mix? Is She proposing to see him alone or to include you? I would meet with him, your wife and his wife if married before getting involved. If he’s married and she does not know, Red Flag and a deal breaker for me. Set expectations and boundaries. Birth control, STD/STI tests, over night stays travel, condoms or bareback, repercussions for breaking rules. Is your wife willing to be totally honest, transparent and upfront? Such as sharring her locations, devices, social media and cloud passwords? No lies or trickle truths Keep us posted.

Cheating rarely ends well. There are some men into it. I guess it would depend on if you want to take the risk of it being exciting to you and your husband or if you want to play things safe.
Just wanted to say I agree
Im glad that you are saying this, since I think some people dont think things through and make decisions they regret later on.
I try to make sure that I always advice anyone that contacts me that consent is the key to any relationship. Cheating is cheating. There is no excuse for it and there is no way out from doing it. Its like nailing a coffin shut.

cuckolding and swinging is something you and your partner do together. I have helped many couples start cuckolding, it takes work and effort and a lot of good open communication, but in the end, you and your partner will be closer, more in love and more a team than before. the minute you cheat, is the minute you decide that you are MORE important than the relationship. And at that point, im not sure why you are "in the relationship" to begin with.

hope that makes sense.. But thank you for saying what you said. Fully agree :)

I'm currently involved in 3 "cheating" relationships. They were all first time cheaters and BBC virgins. One has evolved into a cuck relationship when she confronted her hubby and told him about our relationship and said it would continue or she would leave him. The other 2 are still secret. One is relatively new and the other has been going on for 4 years. I like these type of relationships. Women are different away from their husbands.

I'm currently involved in 3 "cheating" relationships. They were all first time cheaters and BBC virgins. One has evolved into a cuck relationship when she confronted her hubby and told him about our relationship and said it would continue or she would leave him. The other 2 are still secret. One is relatively new and the other has been going on for 4 years. I like these type of relationships. Women are different away from their husbands.
Yes, they are "unhinged". I like them that way.

Cheating is not a good option it shows lack of respect. If he does not agree and that is a deal breaker for you it is probably time to move on
Its not a good option, it is a great option. Wives deserve sexual satisfaction. In some cases you are correct it is time to move on and once they go black they finally realize they cannot go back. But this is not always the case. One women I am currently dating turned her husband into a cuck after she became addicted to my BBC. Another, I've been seeing for 4 years. Her husband is unaware and they are still together.

Four years is a long time. Wouldn't the husband would wonder about the looseness of his wife's pussy? Maybe he suspects and enjoys the intrigue?

In any case, the liberation the wife enjoys with you not having to take hubby's ego into account must be so freeing. Hope it you can enjoy many more like this.

Back