If convincing my husband doesn't work...is cheating a viable option?

Well, your opinion. I'm not as rigid as you. There could be a thousand reasons to cheat, for example keeping the family together for the children. I don't judge a woman who cheat. Especially in front of a jealous and limiting husband. And especially with blacks ;) She is only following her passions
As you said, your opinion.🙄

If your so selfish that you would go behind the person that loved and married then you deserve everything that happens. It's simple if he isn't ok with it you don't do it and make the best of your marriage if you love him or you get a divorce and then do what you want. Would you like it if he went and fucked somebody else behind your back. Fuck no you'd probably be one the first people to say all men are dogs and horrible, while you're sitting here talking about cheating on him.

In a marriage there should be place and space for some privacy. In our early swinging-times I met a few guys of the club without my husband. You must handle that with your mind. I do not miss these times, when my husband and the ******* left the house and I went to my lovers getting fucked like a whore. DO IT - ENJOY IT!

I"m lucky I told my current husband before we were married, l woukd never be monogamous and that any hysband of mine would be. That is exactly what he wanted. I've slept with plenty of cheating husband's.

Serious replies only please, I don't need a lecture I just want to know if some of you have done it already.
Why is it when there's a wife like you married to a husband that doesn't want to do it and there's always a husband like me married to a wife that doesn't want to do it. I guess that's just the way life is LOL

yes but it isnt easy most guys want alot more than you can give and its dangerous to post pics and all guys want your phone number which can be extremely difficult since they will call you all hours of day and night and your husband can be sitting right there which is very difficult to explain sometimes. So thjing long and hard before you go this route.

yes but it isnt easy most guys want alot more than you can give and its dangerous to post pics and all guys want your phone number which can be extremely difficult since they will call you all hours of day and night and your husband can be sitting right there which is very difficult to explain sometimes. So thjing long and hard before you go this route.
I understand you very well. For this the communication can be a key for going in this lifestyle. I don't know what I like at this lifestyle but I love it a lot. Love to see my wife with a real old and huge bbc bull.who can make her cum a lot. Man need to be convinced to accept this but as well wife. I thi k once you open the Pandora box ... noting can go back.
I don't know if a bull can satisfy a wife like in this video... but if it is real for sure once you go black never go back! ( my opinion )

So ... what I think is...
If wife is happy... husband is happy
Life is too short for regrets

Serious replies only please, I don't need a lecture I just want to know if some of you have done it already.
That is a question you have to ask yourself, not other people. I say this because if caught no one will be there but you. So to quote a movie is the juice worth the squeeze? What would be risked by you for this and can you handle maybe losing it? Sorry this probably isn't the sexiest answer on here but a real one.

I have not and never will bit that's only because my husband knows. My husband wants me to use my hallpass. What I have done is convince a woman to cheat on her husband. It was hot and he never found out. I have also fucked many men who were cheating on their wives. As long as the other person knows that it's just sex and to keep their emotions in check.

Back