Cheating wife!!

from the picture it looks like she's cheating while husband's away. She's got kidds too as you can see toys and photos.
I want to know more. Please help find more. Anything can help. Is the husband cuck? This doesn't look like first time to her.

516_1000.jpg

526_1000.jpg

Attachments

• 488_1000.jpg
    488_1000.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 187
  • 489_1000.jpg
    489_1000.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 211
  • 493_1000.jpg
    493_1000.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 222
  • 495_1000.jpg
    495_1000.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 218
  • 498_1000.jpg
    498_1000.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 201
  • 530_1000.jpg
    530_1000.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 523_1000.jpg
    523_1000.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 526_1000.jpg
    526_1000.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
452564s.jpg

I found this, the picture is not clear. Can anybody tell what it says.

The pictures are taken inside the family house and she looks rather comfortable posing on camera, which suggests it's her husband behind it. She seems happy with her Christmas present her hubby bought her (secret lovers are not giving gifts wrapped up in Christmas paper), so it seems to me quite a kinky couple to be in a vanilla marriage. Most likely they're a typical next-door LS couple who enjoy their sexual freedom inside their marriage. No cheating indications to me.

The pictures are taken inside the family house and she looks rather comfortable posing on camera, which suggests it's her husband behind it. She seems happy with her Christmas present her hubby bought her (secret lovers are not giving gifts wrapped up in Christmas paper), so it seems to me quite a kinky couple to be in a vanilla marriage. Most likely they're a typical next-door LS couple who enjoy their sexual freedom inside their marriage. No cheating indications to me.
Yes, it's true, after researching the photos I agree with you a little.

Yeah, appreciate the insight.

You can see the photo in bathroom the one with flashlight glare, it's a black man holding the camera. So it's a black man taking pictures but the kidds in the background look white. So maybe it's not her husband after all but who knows.

Very nice work. What methodology/tools did you use to find this pic of her?
You are very welcome.
As much as I would love to share her name, more details on her, or how I found her, I have seen instances where people dox, expose, or stalk the ladies/couples. Unfortunately, this small group of people ruin it for the rest of us.
Let's just enjoy the pics and let the ladies enjoy their privacy.
Another pic!
67340967.jpg

Back