Cheating white wife

I know my wife is cheating but unfortunately I can’t get any details as she still denies. Nothing more I want to see than a BBC slapping my wife in the face and tits and making her scream for more. She has always been a slut and I love it when she cheats on me knowing I won’t do anything about it. She has so much control

I know my wife is cheating but unfortunately I can’t get any details as she still denies. Nothing more I want to see than a BBC slapping my wife in the face and tits and making her scream for more. She has always been a slut and I love it when she cheats on me knowing I won’t do anything about it. She has so much control
I would love to make my gf

Brandi, mon Cheri’

Just a couple of things I wanted to say now before another week flew past, and before a missed chance for us to stay on same page:

I’m SO proud of you and SO hot for you, just hearing about your new black boyfriend. I’m sure you’ll be able to schedule a date night soon. I want to fuck you more than ever, you know, so please let me, ugh ! I want to enjoy this along with you (and him).

I’d love it, I’d prefer it, if you’d invite him over here to meet and small talk and laugh with us both for a bit. It’s safer, easier, can party here and not drive, can relax, and also so that he and I have chance to meet man-to-man, so he knows that safety and trustoworthiness is important, you are my precious, so he needs to respect me, you and the opportunity You are a special woman and this is a special opp for him. That will also help him relax, so he doesn’tt think he has to always worry I’ll go postal, etc.

Plus, being a BBC Bull and having house rights is a LONG ways from where he is now, just a boyfriend and potential lover. He needs to see and hear that and understand that, and he will when he’s here and comfortable.

Or, if easier for him and you, we can go meet him for drinks and that has it’s own sexy opp, too, for me to let him sit closer to you while I sit on other side, so you can lean on him and love on him a little. No big deal, nothing to draw attention.

OR, if easier on him and you, I can drive to meet him and you.

I’d still like it all to end up here, our place, show him around, but THIS IS UP TO YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND, baby. No further questions or requests of mine to be concerned about.

If/when you find yourself with a guy(s) that turn out NOT to be what they said they were or not to your liking, DO NOT DO ANYONE ANY FAVORS. ONLY THE BEST FOR YOU. So, you can lean on me to help you out. Say that I’ve been calling and you want tto call me back. Then say “He’s mad, I can’t do this right now, I have to get home.” Ie: blame it on “jealous or suspicious husband”, itt’s the easiest and safest thing to do. There’s a lot of hot young BBC guys that would love to do all they can tto be your lover and bull.

These conversations are different than the one’s we were having 6 months, a year, 3 years ago, aren’t they? Sexier, more confident, more assured than ever that we BOTH know this is been a good thing already and we BOTH know this is happening and we BOTH know that you want BBC badly now and we BOTH know that I want you to want it badly.

And when things between you two are more “official (?)”, I have a nice surprise congratulations gift for you. Itt has NOTHING to do with sex or bbc or cheapness, haha, itt’s just because I love you and proud of you, so you get a reward !! J

If you like I can try to get something going with her. Keep you posted on everything. PM me.

Brandi, mon Cheri’

Just a couple of things I wanted to say now before another week flew past, and before a missed chance for us to stay on same page:

I’m SO proud of you and SO hot for you, just hearing about your new black boyfriend. I’m sure you’ll be able to schedule a date night soon. I want to fuck you more than ever, you know, so please let me, ugh ! I want to enjoy this along with you (and him).

I’d love it, I’d prefer it, if you’d invite him over here to meet and small talk and laugh with us both for a bit. It’s safer, easier, can party here and not drive, can relax, and also so that he and I have chance to meet man-to-man, so he knows that safety and trustoworthiness is important, you are my precious, so he needs to respect me, you and the opportunity You are a special woman and this is a special opp for him. That will also help him relax, so he doesn’tt think he has to always worry I’ll go postal, etc.

Plus, being a BBC Bull and having house rights is a LONG ways from where he is now, just a boyfriend and potential lover. He needs to see and hear that and understand that, and he will when he’s here and comfortable.

Or, if easier for him and you, we can go meet him for drinks and that has it’s own sexy opp, too, for me to let him sit closer to you while I sit on other side, so you can lean on him and love on him a little. No big deal, nothing to draw attention.

OR, if easier on him and you, I can drive to meet him and you.

I’d still like it all to end up here, our place, show him around, but THIS IS UP TO YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND, baby. No further questions or requests of mine to be concerned about.

If/when you find yourself with a guy(s) that turn out NOT to be what they said they were or not to your liking, DO NOT DO ANYONE ANY FAVORS. ONLY THE BEST FOR YOU. So, you can lean on me to help you out. Say that I’ve been calling and you want tto call me back. Then say “He’s mad, I can’t do this right now, I have to get home.” Ie: blame it on “jealous or suspicious husband”, itt’s the easiest and safest thing to do. There’s a lot of hot young BBC guys that would love to do all they can tto be your lover and bull.

These conversations are different than the one’s we were having 6 months, a year, 3 years ago, aren’t they? Sexier, more confident, more assured than ever that we BOTH know this is been a good thing already and we BOTH know this is happening and we BOTH know that you want BBC badly now and we BOTH know that I want you to want it badly.

And when things between you two are more “official (?)”, I have a nice surprise congratulations gift for you. Itt has NOTHING to do with sex or bbc or cheapness, haha, itt’s just because I love you and proud of you, so you get a reward !! J
Awwwwww a romantic 😍

Where is she now and what’s her name?

Back