Where can I find VIDEOS where husband is telling studs to "Fuck my wife!!"??

Yup, that's why I posted the request. Cuz a lot of the stuff out there isn't 'real' or 'amateur', and that's why we are trying to find videos with a real actual AMATEUR housewife being fucked.. while husband is either watching or videotaping the action, and ESPECIALLY if white hubby is encouraging the black stud to fuck his wife ("Fuck her! Fuck her harder!!" etc etc. Melissa, my wife, watched a video with this type of action years ago and she ALWAYS has said how much she LOVED WATCHING and fantasizing about it... Probably a psychological satisfaction knowing that there are other 'good girls' and 'faithful white housewives' out there - and I mean REAL PEOPLE, NOT SEMI-PRO OR PROFESSIONAL actresses - who like/want/fantasize about (etc etc) getting fucked by a black guy(s) with clocks that are two or three (or more! LOL) times the size of their husband's little white one.
If anyone has (or knows where to find) videos of REAL WIVES getting fucked senseless by BBC with husband watching etc please let us know. Thank you 😊 Rob & Melissa
I get the feeling that amateur often means not professional actors and not shot in a studio by a professional crew. The "amateurs" might be making money from posting videos. Some of the women might be working girls or ******* addicts needing a fix. If the people are doing it for money, is it really amateur?

Back