We are looking for videos where Husband says "Fuck My Wife"

VideoZ

Couple
Gold Member
From
MA, US
This is her fantasy.. Melissa (my wife) really enjoys hearing this in videos, when the husband tells the Black Bull (ACTUALLY SAYS) things like "Fuck My Wife!!"..and/or "Fuck her hard!"..and/or "Give it to her!!", encouraging the bull to really fuck his wife like she needs to be fucked. Melissa especially enjoys if the husband asks "Do you like it baby?" or "Is he fucking you good?" etc etc etc.
If anyone has any or knows links etc where the husband is actually saying this please let us know (in this thread or you can message us directly etc etc).
Thank you! (and here is a pic attached of Melissa as sort of a "thanks in advance". Her long thick vibrator in the background that she loves to use, and just imagine you are able to listen in on her....hearing ME saying things like "Fuck my wife!!" as she's inserting DEEP into her wet, kinky, married 55 year old, Italian-American, suburban "shy" housewife pussy!!) :

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220410-082024.png
    Screenshot_20220410-082024.png
    530.7 KB · Views: 776
Last edited:
This is her fantasy.. Melissa (wife) really enjoys hearing this in videos, when the husband tells the Black Bull (ACTUALLY SAYS) things like "Fuck My Wife!!"..and/or "Fuck her hard!"..and/or "Give it to her!!", encouraging the bull to really fuck his wife like she needs to be fucked. Melissa especially enjoys if the husband asks "Do you like it baby?" or "Is he fucking you good?" etc etc etc.
If anyone has any or knows links etc where the husband is actually saying this please let us know (in this thread or you can message us directly etc etc).
Thank you! (and here is a pic attached of Melissa as sort of a "thanks in advance". Her long thick vibrator in the background that she loves to use, and hear ME saying things like "Fuck my wife!!" as she's inserting DEEP into her wet, kinky, married 55 year old, Italian-American, suburban "shy" housewife pussy!!) :
Damn, you are one lucky husband to have a sexy wife like her to offer to bbc bulls! Very exciting

This is her fantasy.. Melissa (my wife) really enjoys hearing this in videos, when the husband tells the Black Bull (ACTUALLY SAYS) things like "Fuck My Wife!!"..and/or "Fuck her hard!"..and/or "Give it to her!!", encouraging the bull to really fuck his wife like she needs to be fucked. Melissa especially enjoys if the husband asks "Do you like it baby?" or "Is he fucking you good?" etc etc etc.
Thank you! (and here is a pic attached of Melissa as sort of a "thanks in advance". Her long thick vibrator in the background that she loves to use, and just imagine you are able to listen in on her....hearing ME saying things like "Fuck my wife!!" as she's inserting DEEP into her wet, kinky, married 55 year old, Italian-American, suburban "shy" housewife pussy!!) :
Why don't y'all just create the fantasy...
🤷🏾‍♂️

I might need to make to trip to Boston if you don’t make it to Charlotte first!! Damn that’s hot

Yea I love to tell my wife go on baby give him your pussy tell him how much you love it. Tell him he can have you when ever he wants it.

Back