If convincing my husband doesn't work...is cheating a viable option?

It's not cheating. If he isn't down with your desire to have a black man in your life
and be in-service to him. You let him know its going to happen whether his is agreeable or
not. Just make it crystal clear to him and have him acknowledge that he is aware of what you are
doing when you're not home. That he may come home and find you engaged in service. Do this
and you won't have to feel like you're cheating because he knows all about it.
Um it's still consider cheating. And I would have respect if he dumped and divorced her. She can go live with the bbc and have him support her and any *******.

With 1 guy not very often but for years. No friends or family dont know. He is the sexiest man I have ever been with. My king has the biggest cock I have ever had. He is the best lover and kisser I ever had. It is his pussy and nobody can stop him from having it
That means he has pounded that pussy very well. That's how every Bull should fyck their slut. To own the pussy. I particularly like that it is "forbidden"/cheating. That means there are lots of fun scenarios to come up with.

Cheating rarely ends well. There are some men into it. I guess it would depend on if you want to take the risk of it being exciting to you and your husband or if you want to play things safe.
I understand bought woman and man but what can you do when your wife love a bbc man and you in the same time. What option do you have? For man just to live her to be blacked because otherwise she wil cheating on him and for her to utilities brainwashing method ( not good but what are. Other options)

Absolutely cheating is an option…. I feel the most heart pounding exciting sex a married wife will ever experienced is all alone in a bed with a Black lover unprotected and all the way.

she returns home with his warm very fertile baby making seed still deeper inside her still working and her lover placed it deeper than her husband could ever place it

her beautiful thighs opened up for another man and she held him till he came …her husband never has to know of her exciting afternoon…. Actually no one does .

Absolutely cheating is an option…. I feel the most heart pounding exciting sex a married wife will ever experienced is all alone in a bed with a Black lover unprotected and all the way.

she returns home with his warm very fertile baby making seed still deeper inside her still working and her lover placed it deeper than her husband could ever place it

her beautiful thighs opened up for another man and she held him till he came …her husband never has to know of her exciting afternoon…. Actually no one does .
How true...

Are you married?

;)

Personally I think that if her husband does not understand her and limits her, a woman is totally entitled to cheat
No, she is not.
She is then entitled to end the relationship and then pursue other men.
There is never a reason to cheat, really never. If you have problems in the relation, then just end it. It is that simple.

No, she is not.
There is never a reason to cheat, really never. If you have problems in the relation, then just end it. It is that simple.
Agreed. Or he is entitled to divorce her if she does cheat. It goes both ways.

See I don't know about that, I'm not gonna do it until I do everything I can to convince him
I totally respect that approach. You have to have a loving relationship first and foremost. He will need lots of reassurance that your love for him will not change once you get blacked.

No, she is not.
Agreed. Or he is entitled to divorce her if she does cheat. It goes both ways.
Well, your opinion. I'm not as rigid as you. There could be a thousand reasons to cheat, for example keeping the family together for the children. I don't judge a woman who cheat. Especially in front of a jealous and limiting husband. And especially with blacks ;) She is only following her passions

Well, your opinion. I'm not as rigid as you. There could be a thousand reasons to cheat, for example keeping the family together for the children. I don't judge a woman who cheat. Especially in front of a jealous and limiting husband. And especially with blacks ;) She is only following her passions
Well, this is not just an opinion.
It is knowing what devastation it could bring to the spouse that finds out their partner is cheating on them. I guess you have no idea what emotional damage it can do. There are enough news items where the spouse of the cheating partner killed the children and then themselves just because they found out they have been cheated on.
Or the ones that got PTSD from it, or the ones that needed a lot of therapy because they got cheated on. It looks like you are okay with that.
Just shows what kind of person you are.

There is really no reason for cheating, really none. Staying for the children is stupid, they are better of in two happy households, the in one miserable.

You do not judge a woman who cheats, well I do judge a person who cheats (for me there is no difference in man or woman who cheats).
A person who cheats is selfish and has a real lack of empathy. That person is not trustworthy because of the betrayal and lying to the partner. It also shows they choose the easy way cheat instead of talking to the partner. So many flaws in a cheating person.

Well, this is not just an opinion.
It is knowing what devastation it could bring to the spouse that finds out their partner is cheating on them. I guess you have no idea what emotional damage it can do. There are enough news items where the spouse of the cheating partner killed the children and then themselves just because they found out they have been cheated on.
Or the ones that got PTSD from it, or the ones that needed a lot of therapy because they got cheated on. It looks like you are okay with that.
Just shows what kind of person you are.

There is really no reason for cheating, really none. Staying for the children is stupid, they are better of in two happy households, the in one miserable.

You do not judge a woman who cheats, well I do judge a person who cheats (for me there is no difference in man or woman who cheats).
A person who cheats is selfish and has a real lack of empathy. That person is not trustworthy because of the betrayal and lying to the partner. It also shows they choose the easy way cheat instead of talking to the partner. So many flaws in a cheating person.
Sorry but what you describe is a sick person, weak, aggressive or without self equilibrium so the problem is not cheating.
In human behavior there is not such a thing right or wrong, all depends on the individual and the situations, their character, their culture and their story, it's impossible to define rules.
So, yours is an opinion, respectable, legitimate, argued but still an opinion. Don't try to make it a rule for everyone.
Personally I don't consider cheating a wrong thing.
I desire that woman that cheat don't feel in any way guilty, they are doing nothing bad, they are doing good for them and their lover and, in some way, also for their partner (if they don't find out).
I speak about women because in my culture (Marco is an italian name, are you italian too?), at least till a recent past, man who cheat was socially accepted and women not

PS: actually I'm a cuckold as an evolution of this opinions

Back