I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

I think everybody goes through phases in their lives when their moods,labidos,and even their personalities change. I'm sure everybody's different,and sometimes it's so gradual that it's not noticeable. I was super horny from the onset of puberty,through my teens and into my twenties. There was a period in the first year and a half we spent in Germany when I was so determined to catch up with my educational goals that I willed myself to put my sex life at a lower level of priority. It was made easier for me by the fact that I had limited opportunity at that time compared to what I'd had in Georgia. We played with some couples and it was OK,but nothing earth shaking. When somebody decided to include some single guys into the group,a couple of them were black. I naturally hit it off with them,and that led to me meeting the two black guys who became my best friends. We were having good sex as often as we could,but I kept my priorities in order until I got the bulk of the classes I could get there done.

Somewhere around the time I was starting to feel like I was getting caught up,a lot changed. The swinging group fell apart because most of the people left. I was left with my two best friends and hardly knew anybody else. That was a good thing. Some of the worst gossips left and most of the nasty stories died down to a trickle. The baby bug bit me,and suddenly I couldn't get my mind off of wanting a baby. We talked about it and decided that I would get pregnant,even though we had planned to wait another several years. We took precautions to make sure that I got pregnant by my hubby,but I never completely stopped having sex with my best friends until after I was pregnant and was getting nauseous all the time. After I got past the nausea,I started getting hornier than I'd ever been in my entire life! Something really fucked up happened,and my hubby had to leave for several months to go with his regular unit while I was pregnant. My two best friends,two young black guys who were 19 and 20 years old kept me from losing my mind. They fucked me every day and night,and I always wanted more. Even when I was as big as a house I still wanted a cock in me all the time. My hubby came home only a short time before I gave birth. He was amused by how horny I was. I was super heated and it lasted for several years without letting up much at all. I wish I could've had that extra year in Germany to keep getting it like I was. It was much harder after we got transferred back to the states. My hubby started being away more again,and I wasn't getting as much sex as I wanted most of the time for a few years.:(

There was no way not to see some humor in Lisa being so horny when she was pregnant. She was as she said,as big as a house. Nothing she had fit her,so she wore her bathrobe and knee socks full-time. If you've never seen a full-term pregnant woman with a needy look in her eyes,trust me when I say it's different. The two guys she's talking about made it hard to keep a straight face too. They were both capable of being comical on their own,but when they were together,they were constantly cracking me up. They had been around for some time,and we were like a very odd family. Everything was laid back and nothing was taboo. I remember them telling me how Lisa had been demanding to know when they would be back every time they had to leave. She wanted one or both of them to be with her every minute. It had been like that much of the time anyway,but she was at the point of demanding that at least one of them stay with her.

Something changed in Lisa during the first two to three months of her being pregnant. We've talked about that a lot since. Some things are expected to change when a woman's pregnant,but neither of us expected that. She could be really horny before,but she had been more passive. She became more aggressive and impatient,more prone to make things happen than to wait. She had obviously favored black guys from early in her time in Georgia,but she had been almost silent about it since we had been in Germany. That changed too. She became assertive. She focused on black men and said she wanted to stay with them.

Hi! Lisa here again. I don't how important it is or isn't,but I've been trying to answer one of my hubby's questions about when I decided I wanted to whore out in Germany. He wants to know if there was a moment or day when I made my decision about that being what I wanted to do. I think there was,but I haven't been able to remember exactly when. Too much time passed when not much was happening,except that I was walking for miles every day pushing the baby stroller. I remember seeing a lot of good looking black men,and they were looking better and better to me. I think I was just wanting to get something going with one of them and go from there. They were looking at me too,and I thought that would be easy,but it wasn't. Maybe I started thinking I had a chance to really whore out after we were making that list and I knew my hubby was going to help me. I know I had the thought months before,but I'm not sure when it was that I decided that's what I wanted to do.

Me again. Every time I think I'm going to sit back and let my hubby continue what he started,he gets me going with his questions and concentration on things that prompt me to remember how I felt at some of the most exciting times in my life. There's never been a more exciting time for me than after his invitation to those men in Germany set everything in motion. There were several reasons why it was such a hot time for me. One reason was that it had taken so long for it happen that my anticipation of sex with new men had me trembling each time I knew the next time was near. I'm not sure why,but the fact that I really didn't know most of them except for just seeing them around post made it more exciting for me,as did the fact that some of them were older. Rank means a lot in the Army,and even though I wasn't a soldier myself,I was probably influenced and impressed by the age,rank,and authority of some of those men. Men in their late 30's and 40's were higher ranking NCO's. They seemed more potent to me at that time than most of the men who were closer to my age. I'm still not completely convinced that nobody was in charge either. If nobody was in charge,why did the older men always seem to show up first after my hubby went back out? They always said that rank had it's privileges. I think that was true,even with who got first dibs on a willing wife.

It was a memorable day for me,almost exactly one month from the day my hubby left after telling those guys they could fuck me as much as they wanted. He had been gone for two weeks,home for two weeks,and he was leaving again that morning. I think there had been men there every day while he was home,except for maybe the first day.

I had been getting a lot of feedback from the guys about what others were saying about me. It was all good,some of it so hot that I was almost blushing when they told me. I love hearing from men about what other men say about me. I think they figure that out and make it sound as good for me as they can,but that's OK. I'll take it:) I was feeling good that morning,but nervous,nervous with anticipation and nervous with nervousness. There had already been a lot of men there,and I was being told that more were coming. That's what I wanted and I wanted the commitment,but I would still get shaken sometimes. I want to know that opinions and expectations of me are high,then when they are I get scared to death of disappointing somebody,and it shakes me to the core. I like that. If there's anything that's strange about me,it's that,not that I like to be fucked sore,then fucked more. I think a lot of women like that,or would if they had a chance to experience it. Everybody has something about them that's out of kilter. It's not just me. I know it isn't. That's a personal trait that I accept and live with. It's not really bad. I get very hot when that happens. I know it's different and maybe hard to understand. It's just how I am.

We got up early and had breakfast together,then my hubby left when it was still dark outside. I had a happy baby to play with that morning,so we played. My baby had titty after playing,then went back to sleep.

I washed the dishes from breakfast and wiped the kitchen and dining area down. I remember feeling like there had to be something more that I needed to do,but I couldn't see anything. My hubby had done everything. The entire apartment was tidy as could be and all the laundry was done and put away.

Nobody ever came really early in the morning or at dinner time. I learned to count on that. It was fall,and had been unseasonably warm for a few days. I was just wearing thongs and a tank top. Tank tops are a staple for me. I have dozens of them and I wear them 80% of the time when I'm not working,sometimes bra-less,sometimes not. In those days,if I was wearing panties,it was likely that that's all I was wearing. If I was wearing other clothes,there was more than a 50/50 chance that I wasn't wearing any panties. I know men like sexy panties,and so do I,but I have a thing about going commando. I still do that a lot.

I knew I needed to get dressed,because I was sure that a man would show up,and it probably wouldn't happen any later than mid-morning. I checked that my baby was still sleeping,then headed for the shower. When I was walking past the bed,I noticed a sheer,black baby doll outfit,including stockings and garter belt,neatly laid out on the bed.

When I got out of the shower,I put the baby doll outfit on with heels,then I did my makeup. I liked what my hubby said about me not needing much makeup to look good,but nobody needs much in their 20's. All you need is the basics,and I did that when I could. He was right that I usually didn't have enough time for it during that time in Germany,but I did that morning

My baby woke up a little while before the doorbell rang. It wouldn't be hard to make a case that it's ridiculous to be wearing a baby doll outfit at ten in the morning while you're breast-feeding your baby. I wouldn't have worn that outfit that morning if my hubby hadn't picked it out for me,but I would've been wearing something appropriate to greet men who were coming to fuck me. There were never going to be any misconceptions. I was determined about that. If men were accepting that I was a mom with a small baby to care for and cooperating with me on that,they deserved to see me dressed appropriately for the reason they were there from the second I opened my door.

The man at my door was familiar. He had watched me often during the summer when I was pushing the stroller. He hadn't overtly watched me,but I knew. He was a big man. My hubby agrees that barrel-chested would accurately describe him. His rank indicated that he certainly must be over forty,but his face looked much younger than I knew he had to be. He was an extraordinarily handsome man. I'd had all morning to prepare for infinite possibilities and I was totally unprepared for such a man. I was rattled and intimidated in his presence from the first second.

I was stunned by his appearance and my unpreparedness. I can only imagine what kind of expression I might have had on my face,but somehow I recognized a hint of shyness in his expression. I was wondering how it could be that such a hunk of a man could be shy,until I realized my nakedness. The baby doll outfit I was wearing was meant to be more than naked by design. My thought immediately turned from being on the brink of totally losing my composure to making this gorgeous man feel at ease with me so that we could enjoy each other.

He was starting to say something about it not being a good time,referring to the baby attached to my tit at the same time I was ushering him toward the couch and asking if I could get him something to *******. I told him that my baby would be asleep in no more than a few minutes. I smiled without trying as he seated himself at one end of the couch,and his smile in response to mine made everything wonderful from that moment forward. Emboldened by my recovery,I took the opportunity to do a modified version of a dance spin a few feet in front of him and signaled that I was looking for his approval. He nodded his head in approval and made a motion of wiping sweat from his brow. We smiled as we looked into each other's eyes,both of us knowing that it was going to be good.:)

The way he was looking at me made it impossible for me to wait until my baby was asleep to feel his touch. Still nursing my baby,I stepped close in front of him as he sat on the couch,putting one of my high heels between his feet,and my other foot as far to the side as I could without risking a fall. He took the cue and put his big hand on the inside of my thigh and slowly moved it toward my anxious pussy,which was framed between the sheer crotchless panties of the babydoll and in full view. I felt myself shudder as his fingers found their way,first back to the bottom edge of my ass cheek,then forward with just enough pressure to barely enter into the wetness of my pussy. It was with pure delight that I was surrendering myself to this man. I was certain that I was the luckiest woman on earth at that moment.

By the time my baby was sleeping,I was dizzy and my knees were wobbly. He fingered me and made me cum really hard once,then kept me close to orgasm for a while longer. I was helpless to do anything but to stand there and take it. I had to keep quiet so my baby would go to sleep,and of course my hands were full. Wow! I could see a big bulge in his pants,and I knew from the size of it that his cock was big and getting hard.

My baby finally went back to sleep after a longer time than I expected. I could hardly wait to get his cock. I was thinking I would like to suck him to the finish,but I knew my greedy pussy wouldn't like that. I thought he was probably too big to get in my mouth good anyway,and he was. His cock was very thick,so thick that it didn't look as long as it really was. I've seen that a few times. Really thick cocks can be deceptive to the eye,but when you feel it up inside you,it's longer than you thought. I could only get the tip in my mouth,but I licked it and hugged it with my face until he made me stop,saying that I was killing him. I'm sure I laughed. He was a big man,and no real fat at all. I was really small then,even with some baby fat left,I was under 120 pounds,maybe 115 or something close to that. I've always liked contrasts. I think it's very erotic,black,white,big,small,and so on. It's erotic to me.

I asked to sit on top first and he let me. I put the tip in with my hand and sat down slowly while he watched. I knew he was enjoying watching his cock disappear inside me,and I was enjoying watching his expressions as he watched me go down on it. He'd had experiences in his past with women who couldn't take all of it,because when I put all my weight down with it completely inside me,he was surprised. I remember him saying "You got it girl,You got it girl" as I was starting to rock on it. I had surprised big hung black men before,and I love that. I'm sure I didn't say anything. It was feeling really good and I wasn't talking,but I was thinking,of course I've got it. I can do this!

He ended up on top of me missionary and I was going wild under him. I mean emotionally,because I couldn't physically move. I can only imagine how it might have looked. I had to have been spread as wide as I could spread to have his huge body in between my legs and I don't think there was much of me to be seen. I probably disappeared under him.

I really liked him. I guess you could say that I was charmed by his good looks and genuinely nice personality. Sex with him was sensuous,almost romantic.

Thinking about him and that day reminds me of another contrast. Later that day,sometime in the afternoon,another of the older men showed up. He was one who was coming more often than the others. He was completely different. He fucked me really hard,usually bending me over and fucking me from behind while I stood. He wasn't mean to me,but he was a little rough. He was always groping me from the minute he came in the door,and he would never stay for very long. I'm sure there were times when he had to wait because I was taking care of my baby,but what I remember about him was that he would fuck me hard,then leave. I usually remember the men whose personalities I enjoyed because we were friends and enjoyed spending time together talking and doing other things besides sex. Sometimes I forget how hot the sex was with some guys that just wanted to fuck me and leave. It was often very hot sex. It was just getting off,using each other by mutual consent. There was nothing wrong with it from my perspective. It worked for me!

My hubby leaving for the first time after everything really got going was key to me remembering the exact day when the last episode I wrote about happened. Most events aren't that easy for me to say specifically when they happened. It was a few weeks into it,in the second month,that I began to feel a little overwhelmed. Everybody knew that I was there and available. My schedule was getting full,and it wasn't the only thing.;) Everybody who's read much about me knows that I enjoy a lot of petting and hanging out,becoming friends with lovers. That was happening,but there was a lot of hit and run too,and that wasn't a bad thing. I know my opinion's based on my personal experience,but I think that the only way I could have experienced the variety of men and personalities and really appreciate them as I do is to have put myself up as a whore for them. Sometimes it was possible to linger in a leisurely way,and sometimes there was only time for the basics. Sometimes it was really making love and sometimes it was pure,raw sex. I was all good.:)

Another thing happened relative to me and two men at a time. It usually didn't happen in a two on one,but one after the other instead. After some time,somebody figured out that if they came to my apartment in pairs,that it was often possible for one guy to watch or entertain my baby while the other and I fucked,then switch places. It worked well,and more guys started doing it. It happened a lot at lunchtime on weekdays. I really liked that.:) I'm always good for two back to back. BAM BAM! Yeah,yeah! Oh,I'm bad.:devil:

In the years since my hubby got out of the Army,I've stayed focused on what I knew my priorities should be. If I wasn't a workaholic,I was close. I occasionally took time for excursions that usually included black sex. Every chance I got to get away on my own or alone with my hubby,I was looking to hook up with black men. It's like a habit I have. It's usually not too difficult when we're far enough from family and all to do whatever I please. I'm kinda retired now,and we're a relatively safe distance from family,so I'm playing again.

Thinking back to the time in Germany has been fantastic to fuel my confidence lately. That was a charmed time for me. Once everything started going my way,it was like I couldn't do anything wrong. It was wonderful to be really popular with those men. My hubby always says that I didn't want to leave the apartment,because I was afraid I would miss a visitor. He's not entirely wrong about that,but I didn't stay inside all the time. When the weather was nice,I liked to get out. We went to festivals and events in town and on post,and it was different,better than before. We always met up with black guys who knew me. I mean they really knew me.;) It's ironic that so many people were talking trash about me when I was relatively innocent,at least of what they were saying. After I was getting a lot of sex,I felt like I was almost under the radar. I know it was partly because some of the worst gossips had left,but there wasn't anything new to the stories anymore either. My hubby liked that I was so popular with the black men there. He still likes to talk about the attention I got when we went out over there. It was a wonderful and uplifting time for me.:)

I'm putting everything I have into remembering exactly how I felt at times in the past that my hubby's been asking me about. Trying not to think in my present mindset is the hardest part. I thought very differently then. I want to explain something about myself that's one of the contradictory things about myself that I've been aware of for a long time that has really come into focus in our discussions lately. Going back at least as far as my teens and possibly before that,and continuing until now in my everyday life,I'm about average,middle of the pack in almost every way. I was never the prettiest or the plainest,never the shyest or the most outgoing. I don't think of myself as an exhibitionist,even though I have a tendency to do things specifically for the purpose of being noticed by men. Sometimes it's annoying for me when other people show off a lot in everyday situations,yet I've done more than my share of showing off for men. I don't mean to be hypocritical,but sometimes I probably am. I find myself justifying my actions when it's associated with men and sex,whereas I might find similar behavior by another person and in another situation distasteful.

There it is,my soul cleansing for today. I feel better now.:)

I've heard comments about my being territorial since my early times with the crew in Georgia. I used to deny it,because it had negative connotations in my mind. It's only been recently that my hubby has made me understand why that term has come up so much in the past. I was extremely lucky to have the situation I had with Curt and the crew. I knew that,and I realized the contrast between the way my life was there,verses the lonely picture I had of what it was going to be like when I first got there. I thought I tried to get along with the few other women who came there occasionally with friends of the guys,but maybe I really didn't. I wasn't into sharing. I had a good thing going there,and it was mine.

I don't think that I thought I could duplicate the situation I had with Curt and the crew in Germany,but I was wanting as much attention as I could get from men again. It was really hard for me to endure feeling defeated and rejected when I couldn't get anything going like I was trying to do during the summer. After my hubby put out his invitation and turned it around for me,I was enjoying every minute and making the most of it. One thing that was much like back in Georgia was the amount of attention I was getting from men. I was older,and some of the men were much older than most of the guys in Georgia. I think it was maybe more hardcore? I don't know if that really describes the difference either,but it felt different,more adult,pure sex.

Everyday life around that kaserne and the small town was generally boring,even though it was a beautiful place on a nice day. The winters there were cold and harsh. Some of the most cheerful outdoor events were the various festivals. Most were modest in size,not like a state fair in the states,but it was something enjoyable to do when the weather was nice,especially after several months of severe cold weather. Mu hubby reminded me of how much I enjoyed the attention I got at some of those festivals. I did.:) I soaked it up like a sponge. I'm going to write about some of that as soon as I have time. I said I'm kinda retired,but lately it's more like kinda not retired. Hubby needs help. Poor guy.

The main point I intended to make before I kinda got off track was that I always seem to blend into the crowd,except when I do something that causes me to be noticed. I don't think I've ever been unpopular,because I always try to treat everybody nice and with respect,but I had never felt really popular until that time in Germany. I felt like a queen bee with the crew at Curt's,but that was different,and not on the same scale as in Germany.

All of those men had their reasons why they did or didn't want to fuck me when my hubby was there,but if I knew what their reasons were,I don't remember much about it now. I knew they wanted me and that's what mattered most to me. I made sure they knew that they didn't have to wait until my hubby was gone,but I never tried to persuade anybody to do anything they didn't want to do. I liked it when they would come when my hubby was home. It didn't just give him something to enjoy,it helped me to be more relaxed too,because I didn't have to keep one eye on my baby. Some of the men didn't seem to care one way or the other,and some seemed to especially like fucking me and playing with me in front of my hubby. It was some of those guys who made things fun on a few occasions during festivals and events. They were smart enough not to be so obvious as to attract attention from the wrong people,but they sure got me excited sometimes. They did things like groping me in close proximity to crowds of people,usually by catching me in an area where we were partially hidden from view,or some guys standing in position to block everybody's view while others felt me up. I think they tested me sometimes to see if there was a point where I would get nervous enough to resist. I never resisted. It would've been against my nature to resist something I enjoyed so much. Besides,they were the ones who were taking the risk.

We've been too busy lately for me to have time to write some of the things I've been wanting to write,but not so busy that I haven't been thinking about it. Thinking about what happened in Germany always makes my pussy drool. An overarching thought that's always on my mind when I'm thinking about it is that feeling I got of being overwhelmed to the point that I was questioning if I was capable of handling the situation I'd gotten myself into. I was always telling myself that I had been broke in to handle it. I'd had groups of men try to fuck me down before,just so they could hear me admit that they did it and that I couldn't take any more. That's the only satisfaction I never wanted to give them,and I didn't. I always took everything they gave me,no matter how sore I was or how hard they fucked me,but it was different in Germany. One reason was that everything changed so suddenly that it kinda put me off balance. Another reason was the mixture of the ages of the men. I know it's common knowledge that younger men have more sexual energy than older men. I won't argue that it isn't true. I'm just saying that men in their 30's and 40's approach casual sex differently than men in their late teens and 20's. Whether that's always true or not,I don't know. I can only judge from my own experience. Many of the younger guys were like friends and fuck buddies and most of the older men were seriously using me for a fuck doll. It was all good,and even better because it was like that. Momentum built very fast,and it wasn't long before I was feeling overwhelmed. I was ready for it to happen and totally into it,but as I said,it kinda put me off balance. I know it sounds counterintuitive,but feeling overwhelmed and having my self-confidence shaken,feeling vulnerable,made it hotter for me.

It's been mentioned by more than one person on this site,as well as my dear hubby that it would be good if I would include more of the nasty details of some of my sexual encounters. My hubby told me a while back that I've been writing sanitized versions of my stories,and that leaves out some of the most interesting and desirable parts for him. I know exactly what he means,because I know him. I've also learned that some people who've been reading my stories share many of his interests.

Rather than to rationalize as I did then about what I was doing and how I did it,I'll just say how it was. People can think whatever they want about my judgement,and I won't try to defend myself. I'll just say that this happened at a time when the risks weren't quite as high as they are now,and most of the men I was with had frequent ******* tests.

I left it up to each man whether or not he wanted to use a condom. Almost none of them did. There were only a couple of men who wore condoms at first,then tossed them and fucked me bare.

I'm no less a fanatic about the cum than my hubby or some of the men I've chatted with on this site,but we have different perspectives. For my hubby,it's the visuals and the smells. For me,it's mostly the feel of it and the feeling I get when I have it inside me. I'm never more content than when my belly's full of cum. If it's a mixture of more than ones man's cum inside me,it's even better. I like sucking men's cocks to the finish and swallowing,but I don't usually want to do it unless my pussy's already had a dose. My pussy's greedy. I love the silky squishiness in my pussy and in my panties when I'm walking after sex. I get some satisfaction in being in public and going about regular activities when I'm carrying cum,but probably not as much as my hubby gets from me doing it. He gets a real thrill from that:)

Regretfully,I'm not getting much time to write now. We've been busy trying to keep a project afloat that we've been hoping to be done with. Hopefully,that situation will improve in the coming weeks.

I have more to say about several things,Germany being at the top of my list. I'll try not to hold anything back in my writing about it,because I certainly wasn't holding anything back when it happened. There was a lot of cum. Getting messy was always unavoidable,and when my hubby was there to watch,I made no effort to control the flow. I let it go wherever it went to satisfy his wanting for the visuals,and I'll tell everybody about it. No more sanitizing.:)

For me,it's mostly the feel of it and the feeling I get when I have it inside me. I'm never more content than when my belly's full of cum. If it's a mixture of more than ones man's cum inside me,it's even better. I like sucking men's cocks to the finish and swallowing,but I don't usually want to do it unless my pussy's already had a dose. My pussy's greedy. I love the silky squishiness in my pussy and in my panties when I'm walking after sex.
It sounds wonderful! Warm, freshly fucked and cum filled pussies are the best to fuck. In addition to the obvious physical feeling, it just makes the woman a lot more sexier and more desirable. I guess your husband enjoyed that regularly during your army years. Lucky bastard. ;-)

I'm looking forward for your coming uncensored stories! :)

Hi! It's been longer than I intended since I've written anything here. Busy,busy,more time spent working than was planned or expected,but happily,a little playtime here and there too.:)

I've been waiting until I have adequate time to spend writing before continuing,because I do want to get my thoughts and memories down in a way that people reading what I write can understand what happened from my perspective.

What happened in Germany didn't seem as outrageous as it might sound. In fact,it didn't seem outrageous at all. It seemed like forever in the months leading up to the time that everything finally came together for me,and I was never more ready for a lot of sex than I was then. I had gotten horny beyond belief when I was pregnant. It was extraordinarily intense,and it resulted in a heightened libido that lasted for several years. Maybe I was always hotter than average,but not always like that. Evidently,something happened with my body chemistry while I was pregnant.

Those rumors that went around were all made up by people who didn't know anything except that they saw me with two young black guys who were my best friends. I resented the fact that so many lies were told about me,but they contributed to my reputation with black men,which became a big advantage for me that helped me get a lot of attention there,and even later after we rotated back to the states.

Our schedule's more complicated now than I would like. I still don't have adequate time to write what I want to write here just yet,but I'm hoping I will soon. I just wanted to thank everybody who was so nice to me and showed interest in my escapades. I'll be back with more as soon as I get time to do it right,and I haven't forgotten that I promised not to hold anything back.

Until Later,Lisa

Although everything started happening suddenly in Germany,it felt natural for me. Let's face it. I threw myself at most of them as soon as they came through the door. I like to think I did it with finesse,but it was what it was. The men seemed ready for me,and most seemed unexpectedly relaxed,almost as if they were already familiar with me. That was wonderful! I love being around a group of men and being aware that most or all of them know me intimately. Having a head start on that was great. Between the rumors,my strutting myself all over the place with the baby stroller,and my hubby's invitation,there were no doubts. They knew what I wanted,and they wanted to give it to me. For the first time since I'd left Curt's,I was everybody's girl again,but it was different. I was all grown up. I still can't find the words to adequately describe how I felt,how ready I was for what was imminent. I was on fire and impatient for my sex to be constant again,and for my partners to be plentiful and all black. At no time before had my wanting for black men been so strong as it was then.

Every real or perceived obstacle that had kept the men from moving on me was gone.

I put everything I had into dressing and staying prepared for their visits,including an attempt at full makeup. That quickly proved to be impractical with a baby to care for,so I fell back on just a light touch of eye makeup. I had my little acting bits that I'd practiced to perfection,but I didn't have to fake my enthusiasm for being their whore. I was totally into it,and wouldn't have traded places with anybody.

I wore some nice,sexy dresses that I had bought especially for entertaining those men until I got behind on the laundry. Then,I fell back on some of my old clothes I'd worn when I was with Curt and the crew. I had skirts and dresses that were so short that any movement at all showed ass,and shorts that were meant to cover a little,but conceal nothing. They were even more bold than when I'd last worn them,because there was still more of me than there had been before. My hubby makes it sound like I sprang back from pregnancy to the same as I was before. I appreciate his flattery,but the truth is that I never was as small after I became a mom as I was before. I got the baby fat off and firmed back up,but I've always been a little bigger than I was before. It's not a problem. I'm just saying.....
Some of those old dresses were incredibly well-liked by the men. That made me feel good that I got to wear them to please men again. Some were well-worn,faded,and not in the best condition,but they were sentimental to me because of my memories of good times and good sex when I wore them before. Bring it on again for more memories!

It was only a couple of days after my hubby left before men started sleeping with me,and once it started,it never stopped. I never liked sleeping alone,so I was delighted to have a man in my bed every night. Everybody did their part of what my hubby had requested from them in the beginning by giving me time and space to care for my baby. After a while,some of them even helped,eventually coming in pairs,so one guy could watch my baby while the other was with me.

Nobody was using condoms. I showered often,knowing that what was a turn on for my hubby could be the opposite for some of the men. Many of them wouldn't welcome the strong scent of other men on me,even though they all knew what the situation was. I was virtually never without semen inside me,but I stayed as fresh as time would allow,and I always wore sexy perfume.

I was aware of the way the apartment had changed in how it looked and smelled. I wasn't happy that I couldn't keep up with the cleaning and laundry,but I accepted it as being well worth tolerating for the reason I couldn't. In the first weeks,I pretended my hubby was there watching me,so that I would be used to positioning myself for him to see me with men from the best angles to the extent that I could. I also thought as I did things like putting my hand on my pussy to avoid dripping after men pulled out of me,that I wouldn't do that if my hubby was watching.

I was anxious for my hubby to know how good everything was going after he left that first time,and I was a little frustrated by not being able to talk freely on the phone. We had a code worked out,but it was limited. I couldn't really give him details. He told me later that he could hear the delight in my voice. He also said that he wasn't surprised,because he knew that his invitation to those men would get results.

Most of the time,I had no idea who would show up at my door next. It might seem odd,but that was another thing that made me hot. My commitment to them was to all of them as a group. I had no say in who came when,and I didn't expect to. As one of the older sergeants told me early on,I was going to get what I had coming to me. I was thrilled! I did have it coming to me. I had tried really hard to get their attention and make them want to fuck me. I deserved to get what was coming to me. He was right!

The senior NCO's,men who were well into their thirties and forties were obviously asserting their rank and stature into the situation. It was usually them who spent the nights with me. That suited me perfectly for that time,because I was really into black men who were older than me. My experience with them was limited up to that point in time,but I'd had enough to want more. On average,the older men seemed more deliberate than younger men,and I liked that.

Back