I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

I saw Lisa keep going downward when the man lowered her enough for her feet to touch the floor. Her hands were busy unfastening his pants as she went to her knees in front of him. I saw her rub downward with both hands and caress the bulge with her face briefly before pulling his zipper down,then his pants.

The sergeant was curiously waiting for Lisa's reaction to the near foot-long cock. Lisa was pleased,purring in the most sultry voice imaginable as she answered the sergeant's question,,,,,"yes......yes,,,,,I love it,,Oh yeah,,,,,,,,,Yours too,,,,,,,,,I'm so lucky,,,,,,,,,,I Love this,,,,,,,,,,I Love this!

It had looked as if both men were about to lay on either side with Lisa in between them,but instead of laying beside her,the new man went face first between her legs,his mouth directly to her pussy. Lisa moaned loudly and ******* arched her back,her heels digging into the mattress. The sergeant,who'd just began to squeeze one of her tits and lick the nipple,moved his mouth to Lisa's,kissing her fully and effectively pinning her shoulders to the bed as his friend continued to tongue her pussy. Her body quivered as she exploded into an early and unexpected orgasm.

Knowing that Lisa always tried to ride on top of the really huge cocks first in order to get used to them,I saw her show of trust in the new man when she started trying to pull him up onto her and pleading with him to put it in her pussy as soon as the sergeant stopped kissing her and gave her a chance to talk. She was laughing nervously(not really nervous,but horny)and said something like,"You might drown down there.Please,put in in me.Put it in my pussy."

I was standing beside the baby bed,a few steps outside the doorway watching as the man moved up and above Lisa. She was smiling up at him,starry-eyed. She wiped her juices from his face with her hand before offering her lips to his for another oral exchange,then reached down over her abdomen to grasp the intimidating length of black pipe and guide it into her pussy.

As the tip and the first few inches of the man's thick shaft made it's way into Lisa,I saw the sergeant motion for me to come closer.

Lisa was totally wild about that man. That sort of thing had happened before with her and it's happened since. Black men who she sees as good-looking have it made with her anyway,and very easily. In addition to her strong preference for black men,Lisa went through a phase back then when she was especially attracted to older men. That man had everything going for him. His friend,who Lisa also liked a lot,had talked him up to her beforehand. He was indeed hung like a horse. He'd charmed her from the minute he came in the door,and he'd eaten her pussy so skillfully that she came hard after only a few minutes. There was nothing she wanted more at that moment than to wrap her pussy around his cock and take him deep into her belly.

I was surprised when the sergeant motioned for me to come closer. I didn't expect either of them to acknowledge my presence to a significant degree. They were there for Lisa. I was happy and turned on by that,and I was content to watch as inconspicuously as I could while also being there in case the baby woke up.

I took a close look at the baby who was still sound asleep,in spite of the significant noise Mom had made since the men started on her,then I walked next to the bed. The sergeant said something like,"You're going to want to get a good look at this." The new man was close to having his cock completely buried into Lisa. He pushed the last inch or two into her at about the same time the sergeant said that,and I could tell the second she had it all. She looked beautiful,almost as in a trance,an expression she only has when she's being deeply fucked. At that moment,Lisa was feeling the reason she prefers black men.

I saw an instant of confusion in Lisa's eyes when she saw me looking down on her. She was so consumed by the feeling of the big cock she had pumping slowly inside her that she didn't realize the sergeant was talking to her. He asked her for the second time,how she felt. "Wonderful" What feels wonderful? "Cock" She began to understand that the sergeant wanted to play word games or hear her talk dirty. She's not really into that,but she likes to make everybody happy who tries to make her happy,so she'll play along sometimes She was enjoying the deep,slow fucking and talking back to the sergeant on an almost semi-conscious level.

What kind of cock,Lisa? "Big cock,big black cock." You like black cock,don't you? "Yes,I love black cock." Can your husband fuck you like you're being fucked now? "No." Who can fuck this good? "Black men fuck me best."

That went on for a while. I don't know why the sergeant got the idea that I like the humiliation thing. It does nothing for me. Once I saw what he was doing,I played along too. I love watching Lisa fuck. It's especially good to see close up,but I usually keep some distance. I'm not attracted to men in any way. It's perfectly alright with me if the next man is,but I'm not. I'm not a cleaner either,but it's fine if you are. I have my own kinks,and I'll probably get around to some more of them while telling stories about Lisa.

Despite that game being somewhat of a distraction for a while,there was some incredibly hot sex between them that afternoon,and many times after that.

When Lisa and I talked about the humiliation games later,she said:"It just seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I knew you'd never said anything about wanting me to do that,but I figured I could try it,and we could talk about it later,like we're talking now." When I asked if she meant all of the things she'd said,she said:"Yes." Huh?

I thought about something I wrote that needs to be corrected. I said that humiliation game does nothing for me. It didn't then,and I'm not seriously into it as a "real" thing,but Lisa talks some of that sort of trash as an extension of some other games we've played for a long time,and I have to admit that I like it.

I apologize for the lack of organization in my writing in the past several days. I'm not at home,and I'm having to do things I didn't expect to be doing anymore. I'll be home with Lisa in a few days,and that will make a positive difference for me.

Looking at Lisa,especially at her ass and thinking about her taking such huge cocks is a major turn on for me. It's also a point of bewilderment for me,even after all our years together. How can she do it? It looks physically impossible,although it obviously isn't.

Lisa knows very well how I feel,and that I'm truly amazed. She likes that,and likes reserving a margin of mystique. What she says about it varies,depending on her mood. Her most straight-forward answer is that she was broke in young and broke in right. More often than not,she credits Victor with breaking her in,but at other times says she was broke in by Curt and the crew over a period of three or so years.

According to Lisa,the bottom line is that once she knew the huge cocks would fit into her,they fit. She says that if she thought that they wouldn't fit,that they wouldn't.

Lisa's up to date stats,as of now: 56 years old,5 ft,6.5 inches tall,and her weight varies between 131 and 135. Oh yeah,36-28-something. She first said 37,then retracted,so that's probably close. She's not a big woman. How can she and some other women her size take such huge cocks with relative ease?

I let the sergeants efforts to humiliate me distract me from the story.

The new man showed incredible sexual stamina and concentration as he fucked Lisa with a slow,steady rhythm for a long time while the sergeant was putting on a show of asking Lisa questions and leading her to answer with the most humiliating of cuckold answers. His efforts were well-intended,but off base for us. Regardless of that,Lisa still had multiple orgasms as a result of the fucking she was getting.

The baby woke and summoned me for a diaper change while the new man was still fucking Lisa. When I finished with that and got a chance to look into our bedroom again,the new man was getting dressed to go,and the sergeant was fucking Lisa in doggy position. Cum was gushing from her pussy with every stroke he made into her,and he soon added another load to what the new man had deposited into her. By the time the sergeant finished with her,the baby was crying to be fed. Lisa called for me to bring the baby to her. She immediately began nursing the baby,and the men let themselves out.

I enjoyed Lisa in the condition they left her in until she said that she needed to get cleaned up,because another man would probably come for her soon. She was right.

That man came back alone a few days later,and many more times after that. He slept with Lisa many nights when I wasn't home.

Lisa and I were on the phone for a long time today. We haven't had such a long phone conversation in a long time. Thankfully,we haven't had to do that much in recent years,and in a few days,it won't be necessary again. Nobody who's read much of what we write on here will be surprised that we talked a lot about past experiences,mostly the time in Germany and how different everything was then. I'm sure it's hard for many younger people to imagine what life was like before the internet and cell phones. It sounds like the stone age,but it really wasn't that long ago. We didn't have instant access to limitless information. We had no social media,no blacktowhite or craigslist. We had swinger's magazines. Anybody remember those?

It was in the late seventies when Lisa and I met and married. We were on the tail end of the "free love" and "do your own thing" generation. I was in the Army,and Lisa was fresh out of high school,a self-described late stage hippie chick and unapologetic whore. Open marriages were fairly common. It seemed to fit our personalities well,so we thought,why not? When one thing led to another,and it turned out that Lisa's "own thing" was black men,it was just the way it was. Neither of us know for sure,but we both think that IR relationships were more common in the military back then than in the general population. It was the subject of a lot of rumors,but some people had too much time to talk and no lives of their own. It didn't seem like that big of a deal to us,and we didn't realize how uncommon our lives were at the time.or how we were seen by other people. I had to look the word,"cuckold" up in the dictionary. It's a bird!

Something I know I've partly explained,but that Lisa wanted me to mention on this thread is that she hasn't always had the luxury of having the sexual freedom that she had during the times we've been writing about. We've been married for thirty-seven years. There have been about four years out of that time when Lisa's had the freedom to,in her words,"totally whore out." If all the time in Germany was counted,it would be six years,but the last year was when everything really got going wide open. The first two years there were relatively normal. She's done everything most other women have done,and faced the same circumstances,raised a family and worked like hell.

As strange as it sounds,it's only recently that I've learned to fully appreciate that last year in Germany. I knew how disappointed Lisa was when my extension got turned down. She wanted another year there,and now I understand why better than before.

In between raising a family and working,Lisa always found time and a way to be herself,and she still does Maybe not often,but.............

I'll get around to telling about some of those times too.

Lisa thinks that I might be more like a typical cuck than I realize in regard to humiliation,but that my thought process is different. She learned a lot about me and my reactions to certain things early in our time together as she "tested" me. It's old news now,but many of the same things that had sent Lisa's previous boyfriends into a fury,excited me sexually. Some were and are seemingly small things. Besides being a serious temptress when she wants to be,Lisa's in her words,"cuddly and snuggly." She says she's been like she is for as long as she can remember. In school,it wasn't necessarily her boyfriend she was hanging onto. She was like that with most of her friends. Some of my Army buddies were a little shocked by it at first,but they learned to like it. During the time in Georgia,she was always hanging onto one or more of those guys,and it was virtually always black guys from then on. Lisa was thirty-ish when she had to break herself from doing that because it was no longer appropriate for her age. She will still revert to her old ways when she can,and I think it's sexy as hell! She thinks I'm feeling the same impulses that other cucks feel during humiliation. I don't know,and it's not something I'm overly concerned about. I like that about Lisa,and that's that.

Lisa made sure the baby was finished with her breast before she handed it off to me. I started the walk and bounce until we get a burp procedure,and Lisa turned her full attention to the black guy who was beside her on the couch.

It had been chaotic when he came to the door. I had been hanging laundry to dry when the baby woke up and started crying,and Lisa was coming out of the shower. She threw her short bathrobe on and picked the baby up on her way to the door. I never answered the doorbell,never.

Lisa opened the door,smiling cheerfully and ushered the guy inside. The baby had stopped crying and was feeling for her breast. The guy asked if he'd come at a bad time. Lisa assured him that he hadn't,told him it wouldn't take long,and asked him to sit beside her while she nursed the baby. She let the bathrobe fall open when she put the baby to her breast,lifted her leg that was next to the guy and slid it down along the side of his leg,looking up at him sexily as she did it. She asked him what he wanted to *******,offering him several choices. I took the cue before Lisa could ask and brought his coke from the kitchen,then continued to hang the clothes. I had noticed that his hand was on the inside of Lisa's thigh,only an inch from her uncovered pussy. I took my time hanging that load of laundry and put another in the washer,staying in the laundry room until Lisa called for me.

The guy was mid/late twenties,very tall,dark and muscular. If Lisa favored any specific type of man,other than just being black,he would've likely fit her description of ideal. I wondered if he had fucked her before,and decided that he probably hadn't.

As I took the baby,I noticed that Lisa was already exploring with her hand too. She was gently squeezing the large bulge in his pants as she said,"I'm so lucky." She made that comment often. She turned to face him and put both her hands behind his head to pull him down and herself up to kiss him while simultaneously spreading her legs farther apart to better accommodate his long fingers as they slipped deeper into her pussy.

I stayed in the cutout corner between the living room and our bedroom,walking back and forth with the baby on my shoulder,watching what was happening on the couch.

I had an awesome view from the bottom up as Lisa laid on her back,her shoulders on the arm of the couch,spread wide,one foot on the top of the couch,the other almost touching the floor. The guy was above her and holding onto the couch with both hands to support himself. I could see the lustful expression on Lisa's face as she used both hands and looked downward to guide the long,black penis into her pussy. He was probably average in thickness for a black man,and very long. Soon after the length of his cock disappeared into Lisa's pussy,she repositioned herself,wrapping both legs tightly behind his buttocks. She moaned louder than usual as he drove hard into her. After some time,Lisa suggested that they go to our bed. There,she made a show of licking up and down the guy's cock and sucking on his balls,before climbing atop of it cowgirl and riding hard and deep until she came. She ground herself down onto it hard when she was cumming. I don't know how he did it,but he held off cumming through all of Lisa's bucking on his cock. When she rolled off of him and onto the bed,he mounted her missionary and fucked her really hard again,bringing her to another orgasm as he released his semen deep into her belly.

It wasn't planned to happen that way,but the result of my invitation effectively made Lisa available to every black guy on post. It wasn't FT Knox or anything like that. It was a small kaserne in Germany,but there were still a lot of black men there. Enough of them took advantage of her to keep her busy and happy. What had started slowly picked up a lot of momentum,and there were no problems.

Lisa cums easily and often. She even squirts sometimes,but that only happens very occasionally. I can make her cum with my hands,sometimes through her clothes. I know the biggest reason she likes to fuck so much is because she cums so good.

I enjoy fucking her after she's already been fucked more than anything. She's never denied me sex,and we have mutual orgasms,some of the best coming after black men have stretched her pussy and flooded it with their silky semen. I only get half as deep as the biggest hung black men. Sometimes I feel like I'm going into her balls and all after they're finished with her. It's great!

Everything came together perfectly during our last year in Germany. Whatever all the factors were that made it what it was,it was a perfect recipe. Age,mood,hormones,and the circumstances come up in our conversations about it. Lisa says she felt motivated to go for it while she could,knowing that the opportunities wouldn't always be so good for her. She's smart,and she was right. I haven't seen a set of circumstances since then that could work like it did for her then. Our only regret is that we didn't get to stay for an extra year.

She's never really cooled down,but she can behave herself and get things done when she needs to. Lisa's good at setting her priorities and sticking to them. As hot as she can be,she's never been a prisoner of her lust. But she can go all out when she sees the opportunity.

I always got sloppy seconds or more during that time in Germany,and had to sleep in a bed with a lot of wet spots. Lisa always uses good perfume. She calls it her secret weapon. I think it was Opium back then. I know that sounds weird,a perfume with the name of a *******,but it was the seventies. I think that's right. Anyway,the smell of her perfume,her own scent,and the smell of sex and cum permeated our bedroom,and sometimes the entire apartment. There are part of my kinks. I'm more sensitive to smells than some people,and the wet spots in our bed were a stark reminder that other men,black men were fucking my wife in our bed. And,they were doing it often then,constantly.

:)Opium's right. I wore Opium almost exclusively for several years. The 70's were long gone when we were in Germany. It was the middle of the 80's. That was 30 years ago,and I was 26 years old. That was the wildest year of my life and one of my best years. Sometimes when I think about that time,I wonder what I was thinking. I don't think I was thinking as much as just feeling. It was a good time. I was trying new and different fragrances then,but I still wore Opium.

Hi! Lisa here again. Hubby's home,and my fun time in Germany is still the number one topic of conversation here,except surprises that aren't surprises. It's hard for me to surprise him,because he knows me too well. He can write about that too if he wants.

There are things I want to get on here about what happened in Germany,but I want my hubby to write it. He's much more visual oriented than me. It's difficult for me to paint pictures with words,because I don't think so much in terms of how anything appears in a visual sense. When I try to do it,I have to get so much help from him that it's mostly his words anyway. It's better if he does it,so I don't get frustrated because I can't. OK?

What I can say about it is that once things started happening,it was wonderful,amazing,delightful,xxx,etc! Yeah!:blackgreedy:

The weeks and months leading up to it were a roller coaster for me. I'm not sure what I expected in the beginning,but I knew what I wanted. I don't think I was expecting to replicate my life as it had been in Georgia,but I wanted to be 100% with black men. I didn't have numbers in my mind. I never do. That's my hubby's thing. I just wanted enough that I could get that ultimate freedom of completely whoring out. As my hubby points out,I wasn't going without sex before that. I had two regular guys who were both black,and it was great with them. It was about the feeling I wanted to experience again while I still could. I expected that being a mom with a baby would be an obstacle for me to overcome.

As I was walking every day and getting into better shape,I was checking out every black man who looked good to me. I was trying to always give them my best smile,and when I got enough of my weight off to feel good about how I looked,I started wearing more revealing clothes. I ended up wearing some very short shorts,and eventually went bra-less in skimpy tops a few times,even though my tits were still too big and heavy for that to be a good idea. I was coming on as strong as I felt comfortable in doing. Many of them were looking and smiling at me,but nobody would take the time to stop and talk to me. I thought it was because I had such a tiny baby and they didn't feel comfortable with me because of that. I didn't know anything more I could do. I was frustrated and becoming depressed.

My hubby knew I was feeling down about being rejected and asked if he could help. I was ready for any idea that might work and willing to accept any help I could get. I hadn't thought it was going to be that difficult. I felt lucky because I always had it easy with black men before that. When he suggested making a list of any and all the black men on post who I would fuck if I could,I liked that idea. I really didn't know any of them,except their last names they had on their uniforms and how they smiled at me. I was getting really hot when we were making that list!

After he told a few black guys that I wasn't playing games with them and that I was seriously hot for black men,everything changed really fast! Black men were coming to my door and they weren't trying to sell me a vacuum cleaner. Even if they were..............Don't think I wouldn't. Yes,I would!

One more thing, When guys started telling me how good I had looked when I was out walking,it went a long way toward mending my wounded ego. After a while,I was hearing what their buddies had said about me. (Very Hot Stuff! They're really talking about me?) Even some tidbits of the rumors that had gone around. They had all been fabricated and had annoyed the hell out of me. When I realized that they actually had a positive influence on some of those guys in the way they thought about me,Hooray! It was like getting revenge! Take that Wagging Tongues,you busy-bodied losers!

He doesn't want to write now,and I'm impatient about getting this on here,so I'll try. It's about the trains. It didn't happen like trains are thought to happen,but that's what they were. It started on a weekend and I think all of them were on weekends.

I learned a long time ago that sometimes it's possible to influence things that happen in the future by talking about something I like. It's the power of suggestion. It's not a sure fire way to get what I want,but sometimes it helps. I'm reasonably certain that I helped cause the trains to happen like that,although it wasn't intentional that time. I wasn't thinking about anything in the future when I said what I said. I was responding to something a man said about them keeping me busy or wearing me out or something along those lines. I was being honest when I told him that it's a big turnon for me to feel overwhelmed. It's like my hubby says that when I'm thinking I bit off more than I can chew,I'm gushing. It's true. I get excited when I'm under pressure to make sure nobody's disappointed with me. No matter what I get myself into,it's vital that men are satisfied and impressed with me. It's my first priority and the essence of who I am as a woman. That being the most important thought in my mind makes me hotter than I can describe. It makes it possible for me to focus all of my sexual energy on what it takes to satisfy men. My hubby has told me that I appear to be in a trance sometimes,and I can understand why he says that.

That conversation lead to another several conversations over a period of a week or more and with at least three or four men. I knew they were talking to each other about their conversations with me,and I liked that. It was flattering. I was counting my lucky stars every night,thinking how lucky I was that the men I couldn't get more than a passing smile from for months were spending time in my bed.

Another subject that came up at some point that seemed like an off the wall mention of something that's almost comical,but that ended up tying in with the trains,is what they called running through the shower. Being around soldiers and paramedics as much as I have,I'm very familiar with it. I can compete with them too. I did it a lot in Georgia when it was so hot,and I had to start doing it again when I was alone with my baby. When you have to get ready to move out faster than any reasonable thinking civilian could imagine is possible,you almost literally run through the shower,washing the most vital areas as you go,toweling as dry as you can get in 10 seconds and getting dressed in a minute or two.

It started a few weeks after everything had suddenly started happening,and after I realized it was being coordinated,I thought back to those conversations we had just had. Nobody was rushing me or pressuring me in any way while they were with me. They were very patient and understanding when I was having to take care of my baby. I can't say enough about how they all conducted themselves. Tops! Classy! Sometimes they came and went in not much more than an hour if the timing with the baby was perfect. Other times,they had to wait for me to get things done,or it might take an extra long time for us to get enough of each other and they could be there for hours.;)

In the first few weeks there was always some time between when one man left before another would come. Then that changed too,and suddenly. I was doing those run through showers every time when one guy left,because I wanted to always be ready for another to show up. The baby's bed was only a few steps from the bathroom,so I would chance being out of sight for a couple of minutes. I would run into the shower,then back to the bedroom and get dressed in sight of the baby's bed. It never took long for me to dress,because I wasn't wearing much.

All of a sudden,my doorbell was ringing while I was getting dressed. Every time! It would go like that for a whole weekend. Sometimes it started on Friday and went all the way through Sunday. Whether a guy was there an hour or two,several hours,or all night long. When he left,the next would be there in the time it took me to get a quick shower.

At first it was only happening when my hubby wasn't home. There were more guys coming when he wasn't there for the whole time. It's a little irritating for him when I say that. I'm sorry,but it's true. I encouraged every guy who would do it to come when my hubby was home. I'm happy that a lot of them did,but there were more who wouldn't than the ones who did.

I know he'll want to tell about the trains from his perspective after he gets rested. I just wanted to get it on here about how it started. None of those guys would ever admit that they were coordinating anything. It was all coincidence. Yeah,right. Maybe my hubby's right that nobody was really controlling the situation,but there was a lot of cooperation between those guys. There were a few times when my doorbell rang while somebody was there with me,but that was unusual. They were playing me like a piano and I loved every minute of it. I love being under that kind of pressure.:)

I'm trying to decide how much further I should go with this. Lisa is an actual person,and she's my wife. She didn't know about this thread when I started it,and of course,Lisa isn't her real name. I have to say that I'm surprised that she's gotten involved in it to the extent that she has. I doubt that I would have gone this far with it if she hadn't,which brings me to my point. In the beginning,I purposely toned Lisa's personality and behavior down a notch or two from what she can be like in reality. She has that milder side. She's well educated and has had two completely different careers,and was well regarded by her peers in both. That said,Lisa's a wild one sexually. I thought she would be more reluctant than she is to tell some things. She wants to go for it,saying that she's anonymous on here,so it doesn't matter how outrageous anybody thinks she is.

Lisa here. I honestly don't know where to start in saying what I want to say. Being able to openly discuss my feelings and experiences on this thread has felt beneficial to me. How open it actually is is arguable because of the anonymity I have here,but I can speak freely. My only limitations here are my own. I'm referring to my inability to translate some of what I feel into written words. It's the same thing that's kept me from explaining something to my hubby that's been a point of concern for a long time.

What my hubby thought I wouldn't want to write about or discuss is my fondness for the pain of being sex sore. I don't think I'm outrageous at all,and I can't imagine that anybody could think I'm kinky. In fact,I'm plain potatoes in almost every sexual way. I have a long-time preference for sex with black men,and I like multiple men with a caveat or two. I'm very oral,kissing and sucking cock. I've occasionally done anal,but it's not part of my regular diet. That almost covers it.

The only area where I can see that I'm wilder than average is that I like multiple men and I like being fucked a lot when it's possible. Most of my life hasn't been like the times we've written about here. All of my most active years sexually were while I was an Army wife,and more in the first six years of it than in the last five years.

I know he tries,and I've done my best to explain it,but my hubby's never completely understood how I feel about the pain,nor has he ever been comfortable that I like it. I don't think it necessarily means that I'm masochistic,and even if it did,it's nothing to be concerned about. There's certainly no reason for him or anyone to want to protect me from it or to have sympathy for me. I love it!

The trains brought on some serious soreness. I was sore for most of the last year we spent in Germany. The only variable was the severity of my soreness. I'll admit that it was kinda extreme sometimes. My pussy was swollen,my pelvis was bruised,and I felt significant pain when I walked,not to mention what I felt when I was fucked. I loved it! What? Men can talk about fucking a woman bow-legged or fucking her until she can't walk straight,and that's OK? But,if they really do it,and she likes it and keeps wanting more,she's weird? No! I'm OK with being like I am,and I don't feel like I'm weird or outrageous because of it.

Back