I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Not weird at all to me*. I haven't read your stories (yet; however I will). Maybe hubby's assumed a mindset he projected he expected he have at this stage of life. Such as being settled and part of the establishment. Even so have you all considered hubby being the sole source of helping you get there via his real cock, toy play (realistic to extreme for that little extra :) , a play room specifically equipped with machines and toys and other accessories to generate the pain soreness level you desire?

* But I'm a guy.

The lack of understanding between my hubby and me about how I feel about the pain became bigger than it really is. I understand his concern,and I always have. I just think it's unnecessary. He argued that it's possible to get too much of a good thing at one time,and thought I should back off and take a break because I appeared to be worn and injured. I was worn in good way and I wasn't really injured,just sore. Injured would've been like if I was being abused or if I had been in an accident. I wasn't injured. The soreness was the result of everything good that was happening. The men who I'd been trying to seduce finally wanted me and they were fucking me like there was no tomorrow. It was the most basic and natural sex imaginable. That's exactly what I love most,and it was even better for me after I was sore. Even when I was the sorest,it only hurt really bad at the beginning. All it took was for a man to get his cock inside and loosen me up a little,and it was pure pleasure. The soreness I felt intensified my sensitivity. Some of the best sex I've ever had was when I was being fucked so much that I stayed sore all the time.

I've been kinda hard on my hubby since he got home. I'll make it up to him once I get him straight on this issue once and for all. It's been hanging out there unresolved for too long. His concerns about me enjoying the pain were always misguided. There was never any reason for me to back off. I was getting exactly what I wanted and I was happy. One man told me early on that I was going to get what I deserved. He excited me to no end when he told me that,and the more I thought about it,the more I was convinced that he was right. I did feel like I deserved it.

My hubby was almost as excited by what was happening as I was. He couldn't deny that if he wanted to,but I know he doesn't. His only difficulty in accepting that it was all good,including the pain,was that it got hard for him to see the physical condition I was in sometimes without cringing. Part of what was exciting him was the same thing that caused his concerns about me.

His problem in understanding that the pain was a significant part of my pleasure is emotional. I'm sorry if this sounds sexist,but it's my opinion. When intelligent men are thinking logically,I'm often impressed with their ability to solve complex problems. Regardless of how intelligent a man is,if he's thinking emotionally,he makes no sense and never has good answers.

I know I looked worn down sometimes,but there was more to consider than just the sex I was getting. Babies hardly ever go to sleep at 9pm and wake up at 8am. I wasn't getting much sleep sometimes. It's part of it. It just goes with the territory. Sex is physically demanding too,and the better it is,the more so. I thought about all of that before I decided that I wanted to do what I did. I was in excellent physical condition and capable of tolerating the physical challenge of it. If I hadn't been confident of my ability to pull it off,I would've been afraid to try. My greatest fear has always been that I might disappoint men and that they might think bad of me afterward. I wouldn't take that chance. I was up to it. I enjoyed every minute of it,and the only regret I have is that I didn't get to stay there for an extra year. That would've been indescribably fantastic!

He'll come around to seeing it my way. He has to,because I'm right on this.

I've always been accepting of all of Lisa's feelings,wishes and actions. Her freedom to engage with other men in whatever kind of relationship or activity she wishes was one of the most important terms that we agreed on from the start. I've never wanted to change that or alter it in any way,and I can't imagine that I ever will.

I knew from the start that Lisa would fuck other men. That was well understood,and has always been a positive factor. Early in our second year of marriage,it became clear to me that Lisa would always be involved mostly,if not exclusively with black men. I realized that before Lisa did. Say what you will about cliches and stereotypes,and I'll probably agree with you,but. Lisa's going black was coincidental,but it happened in dramatic fashion. She was at a pivotal time and at an impressionable age. At a time when she expected to be alone,she found everything she needed with the black men in the apartment across the corridor,friendship,sex,acceptance,and approval. She's naturally gravitated toward black men ever since.

Beginning in her teens,Lisa fantasized about being a groupie,and being an exotic dancer. She fully realized her groupie fantasy with black soldiers,and danced countless hours in front of them in the privacy of Curt's apartment. As she's quick to point out,she danced in a real strip club too. Even if it was only twice,it counts.

Lisa's always held the image of an exotic dancer as being the ultimate seductress. She's often imitated dancers in the way she dresses for men,and although she doesn't say it,she's had some regrets that she never really danced professionally. It's my opinion,and I think many men would agree that the way Lisa's lived as my wife is far sexier than an exotic dancer.

I'm acknowledging that I fully accept Lisa's assertion that her pain,caused by being sex-sore was beneficial. I never used the word weird in my description of her. That was a bit an over-reaction on her part,but it's understandable. I didn't realize until recently that my concerns about her condition and her fondness for the pain was as big a deal for her as it's been. I'm sorry,and I'll do better.

I think I only wrote about the first balcony party when I was there. Those balcony parties became almost routine on the weekends. That was Lisa's domain,her proving grounds. She learned and thrived in that environment.

Before the last year in Germany,I was usually on the road early on the first morning after my admin day and I was home by mid-morning. Soon after everything turned in Lisa's favor,she started letting me know she wanted me to get home later so often that it became normal for me to get home after lunchtime. I would take my time,stopping along the way,sometimes for leisurely breakfasts. I spent that time thinking about what Lisa was doing and how sexy she would be when I got home.

Once the situation gained momentum,there was always an effort by some of the men who chose not to come around while I was home to hit Lisa's pussy one last time before I got there.

I didn't notice it as much after I was home for a while,but one of the first things that always got my attention when I got home after being away for two weeks or more was the smells. They were exciting smells,Lisa's own smell and that of her perfume,mixed with strong smells of recent sex and male semen. It seemed to be everywhere in the apartment,and was multiples stronger in our bedroom and on Lisa's body.

Until sometime in her thirties when Lisa started working full-time,she seldom wore makeup at all,and if she she did,it was the basics. Her creamy complexion,dark hair and blue eyes don't require much enhancement to look good. She didn't have time for such things. It was evident early on that she couldn't keep up with everything she had to do after the men started on her. That gave me an opportunity I needed to help out. We agreed that while I was away,she would only do the most vital chores. She took care of the baby,took the diapers out to the trash,and kept the dishes washed. That was more than enough for her to keep done,considering how often the doorbell was being rung. I caught the laundry up and did the floors and other cleaning when I got home.

The ratio of men to women in and around many military installations during that time was crazily lopsided,and that particular kaserne was worse for the men than most. The only reason that the men had been so reluctant to get involved with Lisa is that the command there was extremely strict and would come down on you like a ton of bricks if you screwed up. There were examples of divorces as a result of affairs that got extremely ugly and punitive for the soldiers involved. Lisa was,and still is a doll. Once they were convinced that they could get away with it,they proceeded to wear her pussy out.

Invariably,every time Lisa wanted me to delay my arrival,she would always be freshly fucked and smiling happily when I got home.

Friction and men's body hair leaves red blotches on Lisa's pale skin that look painful,but aren't,and they disappear after a couple of hours. Sometimes that redness alone looked quite severe,but she insists that it's almost completely painless,very minor burning sometimes and even that's rare. After some weeks passed,she occasionally showed signs of exhaustion,but her smile stayed intact. She recently challenged me to recall one time during that period when she was in a bad mood. She's generally not prone to bad moods anyway,but I couldn't recall even one time that happened then. She was always happy.

In our reflections about the time in Germany,we keep coming back to how suddenly everything changed. Lisa had wanted to spread her legs for more than a few of the black men on post for a considerable time before she finally got the opportunity to do it. In her words,she had "done everything but drop her panties in front of them" to let them know it. She had gotten plenty of interested and appreciative looks,but no action. With the benefit of hindsight,as well as our life experience since then,it's easy to understand why everything happened as it did.

Somebody's always fucking somebody's wife,and because of the amount of time couples are separated in the military,it's probably more prevalent there than in the general population. We think open marriages are more common there too. That was certainly the case during our time. There was also a lot of cheating among people who weren't keen on sharing. There had been one particularly high profile case on that post where a senior NCO had gotten his career ruined because he got involved with an Army wife who reportedly turned on him and put the bulk of the blame on him during the divorce. Had it not been for that,and more that were similar,Lisa wouldn't have found it difficult to get something going with some of those men. Some of them told her that.

When I told several black guys straight out that Lisa wasn't a tease as some had thought,but that she was really wanting to fuck and that it was fine with me,that's all it took. There was no longer a reason not to,and nothing to stop them. Lisa was confirmed to be available,and she suddenly became popular with the black men. They weren't just looking anymore.

Last edited:
Recently:

I was sitting at the bar,waiting for Lisa to come out and present herself. I was ready to go,binoculars in my pocket.

Lisa stood around the corner and told me to close my eyes. Two seconds later,she told me to open my eyes. She was five feet in front of me,striking a pose with that half-puckered lips whatdayathink look she uses on men. I think sexy and bold,and this is what fifty-six years old looks like?

She was ready to get on her bike and ride the trail around the park until the black guys she's been hanging out with are almost ready to leave the basketball court.

She was wearing white yoga pants,white spagetti-string crop top,and a semi-sheer blue blouse. The yoga pants are peddle pusher tights that are like a second skin and virtually see-through. The puffy hills of Lisa's vulva and the valley of joy between them is prominent,and I wonder if I can really see the dark landing strip that's new,the first pubic hair Lisa's kept since she went from bikini trim to shaved smooth,or is it just because I know it's there?

Then there's the surprise Lisa mentioned that wasn't a surprise,but then there were some surprises,several of them. She got her navel pierced and bought a queen of spades belly ring. That didn't surprise me because she had said that she had been trying to get the poundage(two inches) off,and it's probably taking all her effort to keep from putting more on,so she might as well get the belly ring or forget it. See,I listen! She did it while I was gone,but I wasn't surprised,because she same as told me she was ready to do it.

She had her hair tied back,and her head to one side so I couldn't miss the spades studs with the Q on them,and an additional dangling Q and spade below the stud that comes close to matching the belly ring. I was surprised! When she doesn't tell me beforehand,it's easier to surprise me.

Then she asked if it was over-*******. I said no. She replied,"Good,because I have an I love BBC anklet and a choker too,and a QOS necklace that's very elaborate,and I have a black cock tank top that I don't know when I'll wear,but I will. I bought tons of this stuff online. Black men really like when I wear it. It's putting it right out there,and nobody can tell me I don't look like the type when I'm wearing this stuff. People used to tell me that a lot,and I never liked it. Maybe some black men give the impression that they only like bubble-butt blondes,but what they'll go for when it's front of them is a different story. My butt's kinda there now,but I'm not bleaching my hair blonde. This jewelry says what I'm about,kinda makes it official. I'm only wearing some of it to the park now,but I might wear some next time I go out on a road trip with you. I'm ready to go now. Watch what happens behind the open door of his suv,if he's there. He should be. If he's not,I might be in the blue car,the Chevrolet Classic. Just watch,and I'll see you back here."

I had walked the other side of fence line,close enough to check out the parking lot before going to the bleachers where I could get up high enough to see both the basketball court and the parking lot on the opposite side of the fence line and the row of bushes beside it. There was no dark blue/black suv there,but I saw the blue Caprice Classic that Lisa had been talking about. It was unmistakable,metallic blue with big rims. It's in better than new condition and spotlessly clean. Lisa's been enamored of that car and the two brothers who come and go in it for months. I knew she had been wanting them to fuck her in that car. The guy who drives the blue suv is the oldest and first in the pecking order. He's played with Lisa's pussy several times,and the last time they were together,she sucked his cock until he popped,and swallowed every drop. She'd made a comment that if he didn't get it done and stuff her pussy soon,that the guys in the blue car might get it first. Now,he wasn't there,and they were.

I was near the top of the bleachers when I saw Lisa ride up to the edge of the basketball court and get off her bike,putting it on it's kickstand,then walking slowly toward the group of guys who were shooting hoops. All but two or three of them were looking as she walked up and stopped,hands on her hips and tits out front. My view through my binoculars was of her back,but I'm familiar with that stance from all angles. She was enjoying their gazes and giving them her best frontal pose,I'm sure with a sexy smile. I thought of the QOS belly ring and earrings. I knew they were being seen and thought how far Lisa had come from when she first met these guys. The first guy to approach her and say something couldn't have been more than sixteen. I'm sure he was getting an eye full and thinking,but I don't see Lisa going that far with the cougar thing. I thought I had the two who went with the blue car picked out from Lisa's description of them,and when the group started gathering their things to leave it was those two that Lisa walked toward the parking lot with. They're mid-twenties,both tall and muscular,one slightly taller than the other and with dreadlocks. The other's hair is short,and Lisa said he's the younger of the two. She was pushing her bike along as she walked with them. I could tell that they were talking,and after only walking a short distance from the basketball court,they stopped for a few seconds. I saw the taller guy's hand go to the small of Lisa's back as he looked down into her face,seemingly contemplating something. After only a minute or so they continued to walk,going out of my sight for a few seconds as they went through the gate and toward the blue car. When they came into my sight again,the younger guy had Lisa's bike and was pushing it toward the bike rack at the end of the parking area. The older guy walked beside Lisa,his arm around her back,his hand gripping the top of her hip in a possessive posture.

Last edited:
The car was backed into a parking space. I had a good angle of view from the left back,but at a greater distance than I would've liked. There were people milling around the track and on the second basketball court,but nobody left in the parking lot where Lisa was after their group had all gone.

I could see the guys doing what car guys love to do,showing an interested person all the fine details of their ride. I watched as the older of the guys unlocked the car and reached in to pop the hood,no doubt to show Lisa a chromed out engine compartment. Lisa has had some exposure to custom cars,and she likes almost anything that's shiny and clean,but her greatest interest at that point was really in both those guys shorts. As she moved around the car,I watched her body language,the exaggerated movements that put her tits and ass at the angles men like to see. I imagined that I could hear her ooohs and aaahs as I saw her alternating her attention back and forth between the guys as they were walking around the car and talking. Lisa likes being with two men at once,and it shows.

The hood was still up and both doors on the driver's side of the car were open. The younger guy was sitting in the driver's seat and Lisa was standing beside him,leaning toward him as he talked. I saw the older guy looking in all directions to see if anybody was close as he stepped behind Lisa,bending his knees to lower himself enough to press his groin into contact with Lisa's ass,while at the same time putting his left hand around to her bare belly,pulling her back toward him,his right hand reaching the open front of her blouse and under her top to grasp her right tit. He did it very smoothly,and I saw half of Lisa's smile as she turned her head to the right and up to him for a second,the same second in which the younger guy turned facing her from the driver's seat and squeezed her pussy through her tights with his left hand while taking her left nipple in his right hand. I saw Lisa's body stiffen as she reached to the sitting man's shoulders to brace herself,her head going down at the same time. I imagined that I could see her eyes close in ******* as she savored the feeling of the men's hands on the most intimate and sensitive parts of her body. There was no doubt that at that moment,Lisa's pussy gushed or that she was already near orgasm.

They had quickly moved to the back door of the car,the younger guy getting in first,Lisa staying between them and being directed onto the back seat on her knees. My view wasn't good enough to see inside the car or to see much of Lisa. I had seen the older guy pull her tights down to her knees as she positioned herself on the seat and I assumed that her face would be directly above the younger guy's cock as he sat in front of her. I noted that the over-sized rims and tires on the car put it high enough off the ground to allow the older guy access to Lisa's pussy from the back at the perfect level. I couldn't see either of the men's cocks,but I guessed that the older one was very big because of the time and pushing it took before I could tell by their movements that he had it inside her. I could only see the side of Lisa's right leg and hip and the bottoms of her sneakers as the guy held the tops of her hips and pounded deep into her pussy with every thrust. I assumed that the other guy's cock was in her mouth and imagined the muffled sounds of pleasure that Lisa was certain to be making. I saw him push in deep and hold still several times,and knew that he was cumming inside Lisa,then I got a good look at her gaped pussy as he took a step back and straightened his shorts. Lisa didn't move for another few minutes,indicating to me that her intention was to finish the younger guy with her mouth. Then,I saw Lisa's sneakers go right side up and could tell that she was lying on the seat and pulling her pants back on. The younger guy got out on the opposite side,smiling and shaking his head as he said something to his brother and/or Lisa. The older guy offered his hand to Lisa to pull her up onto her feet. I saw him point to the vicinity of Lisa's tits,and I guessed he was telling her that she had cum on her clothes. She was smiling as she wiped her hand across her mouth,and I could read her lips as she said,"It's OK. It doesn't matter. It's OK."

The older guy brushed his cheek against the top of Lisa's head as he hugged her,but didn't attempt to kiss her. She was smiling and waving as they hurried out of the parking lot. I saw her look all around as she was getting her bike out of the bike rack,trying to see me,but not looking above ground level,and wondering if I had seen it happen.

Wow! I'm Lisa. It's not my real name,but it's a good name. I'm impressed and flattered that my husband's writing all this and that somebody's interested in reading about me.

I just read what he's written. I think he's done good,but he left out some things that are important to me. First is my dancing. I'm an erotic dancer. I'm not an exotic dancer,and I've never danced in clubs,but I could if I had wanted. I like to dance and strip for men. I started in front of my mirror when I was in my teens. I was twenty when my confidence caught up with my inspirations,and I started dancing in front of men. I've known professional dancers. They have to concentrate on money. That would change it,and maybe ruin it for me. Few things please me as much as having men lust over me. That's the biggest reason I like dancing for men. When a man fucks me,I want him to REALLY want to fuck me. It's better that way.

I can't believe he didn't even mention my tits! They're big! They're D cups,and they're big for my size. I'm not really petite anymore. My tits are big and now I have the booty to go with them. Considering my age and that I have children,I'm firm. No brother's going to be disappointed.

That's all I have to add. I'll let my husband finish what he started. I'll refresh his memory to make sure he doesn't leave out more important points,and of course I'll do what I can to give him more to write about.

Thanks to everybody who's interested enough to read about me!

No doubt, other readers have requested a photo or two and I will too, understanding that face and other identifying features would be redacted. However, the enthusiasm expressed about your tits has piqued not only my curiosity but I'm sure others. I am several weeks behind in this blog, so bear with if some of my inquiries are repetitious. Thank you both for sharing. It is an interesting read.

My hubby ran all way home that day after the episode in the car to make sure he was here when I got here. I can't believe he didn't mention that or the reason why he did it. That was my plan B that day,although it was something I'd really been wanting to do. I was proud of myself for making it work,and it was good! I was a real mess when I was riding my bike home. All that cum was deep inside me when I left the park,but it ran down as I was peddling my bike. I wasn't wearing panties and my yoga pants were soaked. I love that silky slippery feeling between my pussy lips.:) I had cum on my blue blouse and smeared on my face and neck too. I knew that if anybody got close to me before I got home that they would know I'd just been fucking. My hubby likes seeing me like that more than anything and he didn't even mention it. Sometimes if you want something done right,you have to do it yourself. Of course I'm just kidding.:)

Hi! Lisa here again. As I was explaining to a friend yesterday,much of the reason why we've been skipping from one time period to another so much is because what we've been writing on this thread has come from some of our most recent conversations. We're talking about some things that we never found time to discuss much,and in some cases not at all.

My hubby should have been a lawyer. He asks me a million questions and he can ask the same question a hundred different ways. None of that's new,but he's wanting to dig deeper into my head than ever before,and wanting me to write virtually everything on this thread. The psychological aspect of sexual things always affects me as much or more than anything physical can,so maybe I can write about it easier than I can describe physical events. We'll see after he gets more specific about what he wants me to do. I've asked some questions myself and I'm waiting for answers.

Something I've been wanting to say is that I'm not a nympho. I might act like one sometimes,but I'm not. I've always had slutty inclinations and I can be really horny,but I'm not insatiable. I can be satisfied very well,and OMG do I love that feeling! I've been sexually indulgent during some periods of my life and I've been fortunate to connect with men who have spoiled me.:)

Back