I want to have my hubby watch me orgasm in ways I never had and I want him to see me be submisive

do what I'm told to do, I want him to see that It was a bad mistake wanting me to try bbc... Now it's all I want in me and I really enjoy watching him watching me enjoy it. Ways I cum moan and obey I never did with him. And the way I let a black man use me and give it to me as hard as he wants. My fantasy is making me sleep with his friends In front of him so he knows I'm black owned

Attachments

• IMG_20220325_052730601.jpg
    IMG_20220325_052730601.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 277
  • IMG_20220416_112609940_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220416_112609940_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 238
  • IMG_20220416_111219893_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220416_111219893_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 257
  • CMGPH_20220416_114011873.gif
    CMGPH_20220416_114011873.gif
    27.6 MB · Views: 281
I've never done it yet hubby has begged and begged well I'm finding that thoughts of it happing and rough is a turn on I hope I meet one soon
You go out and buy yourself some heels, lingerie and a sexy outfit for an expedition right after work. You change into your new outfit and go to a small bar or club away from where you live and just sit down at the bar and I guarantee within a few minutes a man is going to offer to buy you a *******. Dance with as many of them as you want and enjoy the free drinks. If you pick the right bar it will have mostly black men in it.
Your cuck hubbie wants you to do it and YOU want it too so go ahead and go out and come home late which is going to arouse cucks curiosity so tell him you went out and had a few drinks. If you don't find the man you want the first time out then go to another one the next time you get the urge. You don't even have to tell cuck you were fucked or was making out in the parking lot with a black man.
You come home dressed up sexy in clothes he hasn't seen before and you will have the upper hand.

do what I'm told to do, I want him to see that It was a bad mistake wanting me to try bbc... Now it's all I want in me and I really enjoy watching him watching me enjoy it. Ways I cum moan and obey I never did with him. And the way I let a black man use me and give it to me as hard as he wants. My fantasy is making me ******* with his friends In front of him so he knows I'm black owned
I’d love that

You go out and buy yourself some heels, lingerie and a sexy outfit for an expedition right after work. You change into your new outfit and go to a small bar or club away from where you live and just sit down at the bar and I guarantee within a few minutes a man is going to offer to buy you a *******. Dance with as many of them as you want and enjoy the free drinks. If you pick the right bar it will have mostly black men in it.
Your cuck hubbie wants you to do it and YOU want it too so go ahead and go out and come home late which is going to arouse cucks curiosity so tell him you went out and had a few drinks. If you don't find the man you want the first time out then go to another one the next time you get the urge. You don't even have to tell cuck you were fucked or was making out in the parking lot with a black man.
You come home dressed up sexy in clothes he hasn't seen before and you will have the upper hand.
I’ve been begging my wife a while too. But she’s probably never going to.

Sexy heels and a sexy business suite... fuck or blow a bbc in front of hubby, leaving your heelsand clothes on. That symbolizes that you are a strong and powerful woman, sexy and hot wife yet fall weak and prey to a massive bbc.

This is very true. If you wear nice outfit in the right bar or club it is easy to meet

(y)

Back