Lild3m0nnn

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CO, US
I know sometimes I’m shy but I just love watching your big black cock slide in and out of my pussy, please daddy just let me watch. Let me look at how well I take you, fuck look at how tight my hole grips your cock, it’s getting so messy baby. And fuck the sound of your hips driving into me again and again makes me insane, I need to keep being fucked by you, I need you inside of me.

Just thinking about your cock sliding in and coming out all slick and messy, push in again and hear me whine. Listen to the sticky sound of you pulling back out again. Then going faster and faster, watching it stretch me out and watching my creamy juices cover your cock.

I know sometimes I’m shy but I just love watching your big black cock slide in and out of my pussy, please daddy just let me watch. Let me look at how well I take you, fuck look at how tight my hole grips your cock, it’s getting so messy baby. And fuck the sound of your hips driving into me again and again makes me insane, I need to keep being fucked by you, I need you inside of me.

Just thinking about your cock sliding in and coming out all slick and messy, push in again and hear me whine. Listen to the sticky sound of you pulling back out again. Then going faster and faster, watching it stretch me out and watching my creamy juices cover your cock.
Mmmm, thank you

Sounds like fun

Back